Bohunk's Digital Noodles

Awsome pics! These are my faves:


2200035481_1d2269b0a2.jpg


3086180109_eb8baa0dd1_o.jpg
 
Burnuda Traingle ©2008

A mysterious area men go into willingly- and vanish
 
Last edited:
Past Tense ©2009

It was one of those days when she just couldn't get an old lover out of her head.
Try as she might, thoughts of the way he used to touch her just wouldn't stay quiet.
It was all she could do to make it through the day at work.
The ride home seemed to take forever as sweet memories continued to distract her.
At home, she tried to nap, but her restless mind and a growing desire wouldn't allow it. She draped a scarf across her eyes, and happily surrendered to her fantasies.
 
Last edited:
Come Into My Parlor...

She lived alone on the outskirts of town. Rumor had it she was a witch.
A rite of passage for the local young men was to knock on her door after midnight.
The brave souls who did weren't seen for several days.
None of them ever uttered a word about where they'd been.
 
Last edited:
end of this thread

OK, since I had to pull down a buncha pics 'cos the model went psycho on me, I'm gonna end this thread and start another with better, more current works with models who don't wig out on stupid shit later AFTER they signed a freaking release form but it's too much hassle to pursue such a trivial matter over pics that weren't great to begin with. Yeah, now THAT'S a run on sentence. Th-th-that's all folks!
 
Back
Top