Unwanted Take Over (Closed for Elvenoff)

RennyStyle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Posts
2,279
Olivia Rey, the self-titled Duchess of Desire, lay in her bed, pleased with herself. The day before she had cleared $5,000 dollars, and with the generous deal she had worked out with her manager, she pocketed $3,000 of that. She used the money to celebrate, treat herself in ways her clients, lovely as they could be, never did. And best of all, she had a full night's sleep in her own bed, with permission to sleep in as long as she liked.

She was still slumbering in her silk sheets, nude underneath because it was just too warm for anything else, classical music still playing softly on the satellite radio on her bedside table.

It was good to be the duchess.
 
James Kain Held Charles Da Ray by the collar and pressed against the wall. "Well, I just wanted to come by and say thanks for the preset list of working girls and their territory. I told you not to fuck with me and allow me to have a cut of your business but no you had to be a tough guy." He smiled and almost laughed at the statement. "Anyhow, I just want to tell you that your services is no longer needed and I want you to know that even if you did give me the Duchess I would have taken over anyway... " James rammed the blade deep into the man's chest up and under the rib cage.. Smiled as the man died in his grasp.. "Get rid of this piece of shit!" James told his guard..

"Ahhh, the life .." He smiled now it was to the one thing that he wanted most... THE DUCHESS! ... "Okay boys, lets go hit her estate.." The limo pulled up and James got out and walked into her very nice home.. "Damn, I like this place guys... I think I will take this over as well!" He laughed as he moved up the fabulous stair well.

He made his way down the hallway toward the music. He motioned for his boys to go and watch TV and they nodded and left him with her. He listened at the door for a few moments knowing she would be alone but was hoping that she was masturbating before he barged in, but he couldn't hear for the radio was too loud.

He squared his shoulder up to the door and slammed into it and moved foward as it gave way to him. His eyes fell to her as he moved over to her.. "Come Here Duchess!" He gasped for her as she turned away. His hand gripped her ankle.. "Where do you think your going." James started to pull her to him..
 
Olivia shrieked as this stone-voiced giant burst into her room, she scrambled backwards so fast her sheets scattered to the floor, revealing her naked body. She found herself backed up against her hard wood headboard, and was about to try to sidle off, circle around the room and try to escape. Before she could, she felt that strong beefy hand clutch her ankle and she was yanked down onto her back like a rag doll.

She reached her hand blindly for the panic button she installed on one of her tables, but she had been pulled too far away, she couldn't reach.

She struggled helplessly in his grip, trying to figure out who this man was.
 
James snickered as she tried to scramble away. His eyes glued to the perfectly tanned body. He licked his lips as he pulled her closer to him. He did notice that she went for something that was close to the table but that would be looked at later for now he had some merchandise to admire and to inspect.

He loomed over her when he pulled her legs past his and he was in the center of her legs. "Well, What do we have here." He smiled at her, his eyes moving down from her face, over her sweet ample breasts. He looked up at her eyes. "Yep your breasts look amazing. He moved his look back down across her abs and down to her sweet pussy. "Damn, you have a fantastic pussy! you must take really good care of that sweet thing." he chuckled.. "Yeah, your worth all the trouble I had to go through to get you and now that your mine. I think I have to do a much better check of my property." He smiled at her looking at her face for her response...
 
Olivia angrily swatted at hi with her hands, kicked him with her feet, but this guy was solid as a rock. She tried to squirm away, but he just grabbed her again.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Your head is mine for pulling off something like this, you know that, right?"
 
"Shut the fuck up!" James pulled her back to him and pushed her legs to the side holding them as he lowered and looked closer at her pussy. "Yeah, you look good on the outside but I wonder how you look and feel on the inside.. he rose up and pulled out his phone and started to take pictures of her.. "reach down and push those folds apart so I can get a pic of that sweet clit and hole of yours." He barked his order to her.. "Do you really think your going to have my head.. Hell Your hold body, this estate is all mine now.." He laughed still taking pictures.. His hand slaps her inner thigh .. 'Open them damn folds!"
 
Olivia snarled as her thighs instinctively opened. "I don't know who you think you are, but no one OWNS me. Charles is my manager, and he's smart enough to know you can't own the Duchess of Desire. Now if you're some client I haven't been briefed on..."
 
" I will tell you who the fuck I am now do what I told you to do!" James was getting a little hot under the collar.. "His hand shot down and pushed the folds apart and snapped a picture. He then reached up and grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over. "I'm your new man! your boss.. Now reach back here and spread your ass checks!" He slapped her across the ass.. "Now!" He pulled her back more as he was wanting to be close to her.. Hurry up for I want to inspect my merchandise on the inside as well." He barked..
 
Olivia didn't let out a yelp at that smack, she'd been in enough BDSM sessions on both sides to be able to take punishment without making a noise, even if it did hurt. And it did.

The chaos, the blood rushing in her ears, she could barely make out what he was saying, but she knew he was interested in her behind and she tried to turn back over, or crawl away, anything. On her belly, she could see the panic button and tried again to reach out for it, wriggling and crawling and inching ever closer to it, her fingers stretched out and straining for the small red plastic nub.
 
"God Damn it!" He watched her once more squirm and crawl away from him. Her focus was upon that small table again. He was getting a session of enjoyment from this feisty piece of meat. He didn't care if she got to whatever she was trying to get too, for there wasn't anything she could get that would make his stop claiming what was his now.

He let her think that she was going to make it to that small desk but just as she stretched and her fingers were close to the edge he wanked her all the way back to him in one flow of motion. He then grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as he leaned down to her ear.."When I tell you to do something, you better do it, for your nothing more than one fine, piece of meat that I'm going to enjoy showing you whom you belong too." He pulled her hair even harder. "Are we on the same page yet...if not I can show you many more reasons why you want to accept that your my prime rib and will be available for my hunger when ever I get hungry.." he shoved her head down into the matress.. "Now spread that wonderfull ass of yours.."
 
"Mmmm!"

Olivia's face was pressed into the lush pillow, she couldn't breathe. She tried to thrash, but Kain had an iron hold on her head, she couldn't move.

"Mmmmm!"

Reluctantly, she reached back and took hold of her buttocks, slowly pushing them apart, hoping that he might be distracted enough to loosen his grip enough for her to get a gasp of air.

"Mmmmm!"
 
James smiled when she complied to his order. "Sweet Jesus your ass is as pretty as your pussy. No wonder your living like a Queen, but that will change for now your ass is mine to sell and well I will be living like a King you will be living like a whore." His grip did loosen up but not removed from her head as he intertwined her hair between his fingers.

Once again he takes pictures of her ass and smiles. "Now its time to check the sweetness of my merchandise. He pushes two thick fingers into her pussy deep twisting them then pulling them out and sucking upon them... "Sweet!" He turns her head side ways so not to smother his prized merchandise.

He pushes the two fingers back into deep. twisting and pumping into her.."Fuck..use your muscles upon my fingers bitch I want to judge your value." He barked at her...
 
Olivia grunted. "Kegel exercises, don't fail me now," she thought to herself and she began those invisible flexes.

Normally she would be moving about, riding, grinding, pumping, something. She'd be using motion to make this easy work, but now, pinned down like she was, she felt like a pig on a stick. She wasn't trying to please him, just do whatever it was he wanted so he would remove himself.

She angrily looked over her shoulder to get a look at the tall, bald man imposing himself on her.
 
"Did I tell you to look at me!" James wanted total control of his new mechanize. His fingers began to feel her pussy muscles squeezing his fingers. "Damn! I bet you get men off real quick what that fucking grip of yours!" He chuckled, his mind stating that he cant wait to shove his cock deep into her. He turned her head back into the pillow and pressed down. "Now you fucking whore we are going to talk about the percentage that your going to pay me just to keep you in my service." He pushed her face down harder on the pillow wanting to feel her fight back for her movement and his pumping his thick fingers into her she might actually rip off a good climax.

He looked over her creamy skin and felt his cock come to its fullness. His thick girth and length was like a spring board with each jerk and throb it did. He wanted to feel that pretty mouth on his meat before fucking her other two holes.

"Now do we have an understand who is in charge here!"
 
"MMMM!"

Olivia fussed and squirmed helplessly, pressed into the bed, but each tiny little motion made her more aware of those thick fingers jammed into her.

Her arms thrashed, her back was sweaty, her legs were tense but she couldn't kick them about without working those fingers more.

"MMMM!"

She grunted, her air cut off, her blood boiling.
 
He lifted her head on only a second to her her gasp before shoving her head back down into the pillow. He made a pyramid form with his fingers and jammed all four thick fingers into her pussy. Still holding her down head with his hand, her hair intertwined around his fingers.

"Now you know that I'm the one that has the power in this house. Now you will pay me rent for everything you use in here, even this fucking bed is mine and you will pay for it!" He laughed as he lifted her head one more then slammed it down again. Showing his power over her.

Soon, he just removed his hand from her hair and pussy, grabbed her waist and spun her around and turned her over, pulling her head over the edge of the bed so he could fuck her mouth after she sucked his nuts.. "Suck my nuts bitch!" he barked.
 
Olivia groaned and gasped as Kain straddled her head. She shut her eyes and reached for his thighs, clutching them and began swirling her tongue around his scrotum. She reached up and took a gentle hold of his cock, holding it up and out of the way as she did. She had to lift her head up in order to get more than her tip on his sweaty, disgusting skin.
 
James eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her mouth situating around his balls. He even lowered himself a little to force more of him into her mouth hoping to get the same choking as he did with her face in the pillow.

He watched her wonderful nipples rise and fall with her angered heavy breathing but he took it as her being aroused by his handling of her. His hands moved down to her breasts and grasped a tight hold on her nipples and pulled them up to where he couldn't pull them anymore taunt. Then twisted the nipple hard.. this would force her face more into the crack of his ass..
 
Olivia screamed at the nipple twist, her back arching and her face ramming right into him. She slapped at his hands, trying to get him to release, the man's sac was deeper in her throat and she began to cough and gag. Her feet kicked and she started to scuttle further towards the edge of the bed.
 
"No you fucking don't!" James laughed at the response he was getting as he shifted the pulling of her nipples to a downward pull, trying to get her to move back so her head would stay crammed in his ass and her mouth filled with his balls. He began rocking his hips, running his ass up and down her face... Now he was getting the feeling that she knew he was in charge and that he wanted that good blow job.. "Now bitch your going to give me the best blow job you even gave to a man or this will resume as your punishment.." He kept this up for awhile before releasing her nipples and rising up of her mouth.. "Now do you thing.."
 
Olivia gasped for air, her eyes still shut, panting and grunting. She turned over and sat on the edge of the bed, leaned forward and started to pump on his cock with her hands.

She spit on her hand in hopes of lubricating it, then continued her hasty handjob. One she had begun to regain her composure, she leaned in, opened her mouth, and slid the cock into her mouth.

She moaned as her hands worked the base of the shaft and she began moving her lips up and down the length, swirling her tongue about it.

The Duchess was an expert in giving head, but since she had never serviced this man before, he wouldn't know if she was holding back.
 
James moaned from the feeling of her mouth on his cock, but he wanted more of a deep throat than a vanilla blow job. He wanted to her her gag and spit from his deep penetration into her gag zone.

He grabbed her hair with both sides and pulled her toward the base of his cock while he lurched his hips forward, Sending his long cock deep in her throat.

"I want a fucking top notch blow job that comes with massive dripping saliva from your mouth and you gagging for air.. So quit fucking holding back bitch or I'm just going to have to take the matter into my own hands.. "Which he was going to do anyway.. He continued to thrust and pull her head down on him by her hair..
 
Olivia choked on his thickness as he rammed it into her and set off her gag reflex. She found herself forced to follow his momentum, but continued trying to use her lips against the skin, sucking and slurping as he violated her mouth. She tried to use her hands to pump him, hoping that would make him climax sooner, but she was moving too fast to allow her to do that.
 
James moaned as he continued to shove his thick cock down the duchess's throat. His gaze looked down at her as he shoved faster, holding her head in place while his hips continued to bob her in the face has he fucked her harder.

Then after a few moments he gripped her under the arms and picked her up only to toss her down on the bed. He quickly moved between her legs and shoved his face into her pussy. His tongue began to lap over her clit, while he inserted his two thick fingers into pussy. "Time to claim my prize!" he bellowed out before shoving his tongue deep into her hot pussy..
 
Olivia groaned, arching her back as Kain held her down with one hand, using the other on her. She closed her eyes, turning her head to the side as she felt him insider her.

She wondered if she was close enough to her nightstand to try the panic button again.
 
Back
Top