"The Odd Balls" OOC group

Ok so I named this group quickly.. LOL we can talk about story names and all that good stuff in here. I am thinking of basically bringing Jon from bouncing to his new job as a body guard. Do you 2 have any ideas on what you want to do. If your starting new or using a previously used char?
 
Well, I'm not sure what danger my character might be in, but I was thinking someone else hired the bodyguards for her. Her manager, husband, father or someone like that. This way she can't fire you guys and you can take care of business as you see fit.
 
It's a spin off of Jon and Liam. We should have a office to work out of possibly call the business J & L Security or Bair McIntire Security. Renny the rock star?
 
Last edited:
Sounds like fun. Having a unseen boss...lol Did you think about what kind of character you want?

I am playing with the idea of being a 42 year old small farm town city cop who has just retired and wanting some new in life..lol
 
Ex Rodeo Champion too beat up to continue but needs a paycheck. 31 6'4" 220 Black hair Blue eyes.
 
Last edited:
It's a spin off of Jon and Liam. We should have a office to work out of possibly call the business J & L Security or Bair McIntire Security. Renny the rock star?

LOVE the rockstar idea for Ren..lol the 2 from the club did make a intresting pair..lol J&L Security dose sound good...


Do you 2 think I should keep Jon from the club or change him up a bit??
 
Well, without knowing what kind of danger I'm in, it's hard to say what kind of character I should be.

I have a few ideas

* daughter of a wealthy 1%er

* trophy wife to a powerful mobster

I just came across this picture and thought it would suit either part.

Another option could be a witness or a runaway that you're hired to retrieve.

A rock star sounds interesting, too.
 
Change a little but keep the Plane Mustang GT Pickup Trucks House and Land.

Don't like to work for criminals I like to remain legit.
 
Last edited:
Well, the wife of the mobster might need protection from him.

I'm so glad you mentioned the rodeo, I thought if my character got too out of hand or refused to go along, she might wind up tied up like The Transporter.

I was already thinking of this woman as a possible skin for my character, she seems like she could be a spoiled rock star type. And taller, harder to tie up and carry like a bag of flour, but you could probably do it if you had to.
 
Last edited:
Well, without knowing what kind of danger I'm in, it's hard to say what kind of character I should be.

I have a few ideas

* daughter of a wealthy 1%er

* trophy wife to a powerful mobster

I just came across this picture and thought it would suit either part.

Another option could be a witness or a runaway that you're hired to retrieve.

A rock star sounds interesting, too.

Change a little but keep the Plane Mustang GT Pickup Trucks House and Land.

Don't like to work for criminals I like to remain legit.
I am not a fan of the underworld.. Love the pic....

I loved having all the toys in the club so ya going to keep the car and truck with my planes, and land..... I love the country feel. Maybe not have it so close to the city limits tho..lol but keeping the land idea..lol
 
Any ideas on where we would have the story take place at? Miami or Fort Worth? Am open to other locations for ideas. Just thinking with Liam being a cowboy Fort Worth would be fitting..
 
Thank you, I like the picture too. If I were to use it in the story, the glasses and necklace would be all she's wearing in that scene.

And she might point out that the necklace is worth more money than the guards are being paid.

Miami is great if my character is a party girl, and there's plenty of beaches. And some underworld there.

Fort Worth could be good if my character has to be relocated for her safety, or if she's the daughter of a 1%er.
 
Last edited:
Fort Worth will do nicely. Miami and a Cowboy there's a RP itself lol. Liam was a bull rider and a rich gal ain't got nuthin on this cowboy. ;) I can hear him now saying...That there purty necklace won't stop a mad dog killer, but my Colt 45 will missy.
 
Last edited:
Another hot idea could be a ex dancer tried to work as a waitress when a old customer found her and started to stock her.
 
You're thinking of Alexa. I don't think I have enough for her to be an interesting client. Maybe she works for your agency on the phones.
 
We'll definitely need a secretary. One that dresses like a librarian but after several White wine spritzers watch out. lol!

Whatever you do just don't drop the soap.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top