Knuckleball (closed)

Marnie smirked when Cooper did not stop, and she watched his hand press further down, pushing her panties aside as soon as she had let go of the idea of keeping her shorts buttoned. She smiled at his corny comment about winning, and then gasped a second later when his finger began sliding along the slippery inner lips of her pussy before sliding out and over her clit, starting to rub furiously in a rhythm that had her moaning a bit louder, trying her best to stifle the noise from the hearing of Angie and Baxter, still in the room. She kissed him back, deep and completely, pressing into him once again.

"Coop, no," she whined in a whisper, just before nibbling his ear, not caring she was sending mixed messages. She felt his cock press into her hip as she continued making out, grinding against his finger, now beginning to slide just a bit inside her between trips over her clit again and again. A moment later, she leaned back away from him, her shoulders falling back on the couch, exposing her stomach and hips to his efforts, and gave in to the feeling of his fingers on her most intimate spot. She breathed deeply, then gasped quietly, her taut stomach rising and falling as she did, her hips writhing against him. "Oh! Ohhhh! Unnnnh!" She squealed tiny, almost silent squeals before her breath caught and her thighs and stomach quivered. Her pussy clenched and her abs strained as moisture filled her core, while she came mildly, only for her efforts to keep it from happening at all. She quickly came a second time, again with less intensity than before, before she gripped his wrist, and smiled, snuggling into him and giggling quietly.

"Okay, stoooop," she plead, kissing him. "We have to stop." She caught her breath and made him slide his hand from her shorts before pulling her panties back in place and running her hand through her hair as she recovered.

"You guys have fun," Marnie heard the voice as Baxter suddenly pulled Angie up and took her hand, walking her, no doubt, to his room for further adventures. In the darkness, she felt herself blush, wondering how much they had seen or paid attention to while she and Cooper had been making out. She felt his thumb brushing over her stomach, below her shirt, then turned to him once more.

"Mmmmm," she kissed him quickly then put her head on his shoulder, curling up in his lap. "That was fun," she said.
 
“Cooper,” Lavender yelled from the mound,

Kenny was sitting on the bench not quite hearing his name. Actually, he was on that couch at Baxter’s place the night before. His fingers deep inside of Marnie’s cunnie as she rocked through a climax.

“Cooper,” Lavender yelled again, followed by a chorus of yells repeating his name.

“Jesus, pay attention, Rook,” snarked the old pitching coach. “They need ya out there.”

It took him way too long to figure out the situation. It was the bottom of the First, no one out, one run in already, and two men at 2nd & 3rd. So, why the hell was he running out to the mound. Where was Marnie for that matter.

It was a day game, the next day even. He didn’t even get a wink of sleep. No more than a scant few hours ago, he was leaving Marnie at her house after seeing her home. He laid in the bed of his apartment, staring up at the ceiling. Every so often, he would get a whiff of her scent as it air moved around his room. Sometimes, it was like he could still feel her body against his, could feel her sex grip his fingers, feel the softness of her skin under his palms.

“Sorry kid,” Villegas, today’s starter, apologized after passing him coming off the field.

Kenny, still confused felt the ball slam into his mitt from Lavender. “Gonna have to throw you under the bus, again, kid, sorry about this.”

The home plate ump was standing there too, and he shook his head, “good news kid, you got all the time you need to get ready.”

“Whaaa?” Kenny asked.

“I think the kid is still drunk,” teased Lopez the catcher as he turned back to the plate to get himself in position.

Lopez didn’t even get down into a stance and they started throwing softly like in the bullpen.

“Yeah, so,” Lavender started in, “I know you didn’t intend to throw, but Villegas pulled something in his shoulder. I thought he was chickening out with Desmond coming up.”


“Desmond,” Kenny responded with a sigh. Kenny kept tossing the ball to Lopez, and then it all became clear to him.

Cameron Desmond is an all-star. Not an A-Ball all-star, an all-star from the Bigs! He tore an achilles, and now starting a rehab stint. He pinched hit a couple of times, but started today at clean-up. Couple more games down here playing against the likes of the Anglers, and he will be back with the fancy clubhouses and million dollar hookers. He still limps when he runs, but has been crushing the ball when getting a chance at the plate. In fact, when news broke this morning he was going to start, the stadium sold out in minutes. Who wouldn’t want a chance to miss a superstar playing in your tiny stadium.

That was the part Kenny knew about. It’s what he told himself when they stood at the top of the rail for the national anthem and didn’t see Marnie immediately in the crowd - there was just too much crowd to see. A little bit of doubt grew in his mind, a little bit of concern too, even now as the warm-up pitches were getting up to full speed.

“Don’t sweat this too much, Kid,” Lavender mentioned between pitches. “Just get us out of the inning, and we will have someone to take the next few. Rather it be you that comes up for a few pitches on a half-day rest then someone who throws missiles and we have another blown pitcher, right?”

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees her. Dressed in that jailbait brigade outfit. He actually pauses a minute, remembering the panties she wore the night before. How little of a fight she put up to get into her shorts. How there was a fight, but how little of a fight the whole night was.

“Seriously kid, are you drunk?” Lavender asked.

There was a smirk on Kenny’s face as he looked to his manager. “No sir,” he responded with an air of confidence, “I got me a girl.”

Lavender smiled, gave a look of ‘whatever trips your trigger’, then patted Kenny on his back. “She here today?”

“Yeah.”

“Then why don’t you show her you can pitch.” Lavender with that word turned and jogged back to Center Field. He was already telling the guys to move deep, play for the long ball, hope for a fly to get out. There in front of him, Cameron Desmond, THE Cameron Desmond, twirled his bat over his head ready to pounce on whatever was sent his way.

Behind his back, Kenny’s fingernails dug deep into the outer sheath of the ball. Pulling the ball and mitt up to his face in the stretch, he got a whiff of something still left on his fingers. Marnie … that’s what he could still smell. Kenny, took an instant, and went back to Baxter’s place. She was in the soft glow of her climax, cuddled up against him. His fingers continued to explore her taut stomach, letting the softness of it play under his fingers. His skin was rapidly cooling now that the still moist fingers were away from the hot oven below. He was still hard and the way she curled up against him she may figure that out herself, but they way she went off probably left her a wee bit forgetful. Yet, Kenny wasn’t going out of his mind to get release. In fact, even without getting off, this was the most erotic encounter of his life.

As pitches come, it was as nasty as bread soaked in dumpster water. Coming out of Kenny’s grip, it started high & in on Cameron who adjusted right when he began his swing. That’s when it seemed to swirl, hooking down and away in such a slow course that in nearly grounded out. Not just that, but the ball moved so slow that there was an audible gap between the swing and when it hit the catcher’s mitt. That pitch made Hitler look like a saint. That … and it did exactly what Kenny wanted it do. Kenny was in command.

They all saw it too. The crowd darn near gasped in unison. Not just because the great Cameron Desmond swung and missed, but that he wasn’t even close.

In that little bit of silence, Lopez, doing what an A-Ball catcher does, laid in with “Whoooooboy, You just got schooled by a rookie knuckledragger.”

If Desmond was shocked by the pitch, it seemed like Lopez’s comment didn’t give him time to show it. Instead he just laughed and called something at the catcher to suggest something about how small time he was.

The crowd was lifting some, the noises getting more determined.

Kenny took a deep breath, 0-1, time for something else.

He remember when they started talking afterwords the night before. “Yeah, that was fun,” was his first reply. “I’ve never known a girl who could go off so easily. It was really sexy.” He was tempted to move the hand up her stomach and cup one of her breasts under her bra. He was tempted to take the newfound privacy, yank her shorts back down, and ride her into tomorrow. But sometimes you save a pitch, just so you can throw it later.

The second pitch started inside again, but instead of heading away, it dropped like a rock. Desmond got a piece of this one, adjusting his speed. It bounced off the ground and rolled foul harmlessly behind the home plate. 0-2.

The crowd was buzzing now. A-ball crowds are small town but they weren’t stupid. The rest of this at bat is either going to be Desmond taking out his frustrations or something far more unexpected was going to happen. Lopez took another putshot, but not much of one, and didn’t even seem to get Desmond to notice. Desmond looked determined now, focused. He immediately got back into the box, regripped the bat, and took his practice swings begging Kenny to serve one up. Desmond’s eyes searching to find Kenny’s to lock hold of them, and to force him to stare him down.

Kenny’s eyes weren’t helping. He looked for Marnie’s eyes. Found Marnie’s eyes. Found them in the stands watching him. Found her eyes like he did the night before. He then put a finger under her chin, lifted it up to meet his. He whispered to her quietly, “I know you don’t think much of me, but your body does. I never met a girl so unconvincing when she said ‘no’. Yet all I need to do is find the right places to touch you to get you to go off. Now that I know that, it’s going to be fun for me … at least, whenever I want.” He kissed her lips lightly one last time before they got up and said again, “whenever I want.”

Kenny was grinning wide as he turned back to the batter. Kenny leaned back, dug his feet in, and fired. No Knuckleballer can throw a good fastball, otherwise they would be a fastball thrower. Kenny’s fastball was slower than other guy’s change-ups. But a Knuckleballer’s fastball is nearly twice the speed of their knuckleball, and Kenny’s looked like a rocket coming right down the center of the plate. Cameron tried to reach it, but the smack of Lopez’s leather mitt told the story.

Kenny Cooper, rookie pitcher for A-Ball Centerville Anglers, just struck out Cameron Desmond in three pitches … swinging. Kenny fought to keep his smile from becoming too smug. No need to get a swelled head, it was only one out. But the crowd were cheering, some were even rising to their feet like they saw something special. Maybe they did. On his way back to the dugout Desmond called out to Kenny. “Hey Kid, see you soon.” A wink, and what can only be taken as a compliment like none other.

Kenny just shook it off, stretched his arm, and readied himself for the next batter. Unlike the last few days, Kenny was ready for the next pitch even before he prepared to throw.

Things were different.

Cooper was back in control.
 
"Today is" said Angie, reaching to tear open the tape from a box sitting on the table beneath the stadium, her voice rising to suggest some great announcement being placed on hold until a drumroll had been completed. On cue she tore through the box tape and opened its lid, reaching inside to pull out a camouflage hat, before dropping her shoulders in mock disappointment to complete her announcement. "Bass Pro night." Angie dug through the hats handing large groupings of them to the crew that would pass them out at the entrance, including Marnie. The entire display had simply, however, been Angie's wicked setup of her friend. "I wonder what plan B was?" She asked, almost as if to herself, before looking up, eyes wide, and speaking near Marnie as much as to her, though, make no mistake, with her friend definitely in mind as the others dispersed to pass out gear to the fans. "Plan B?" She repeated. "Know anything about that Marnie?" She gave a wry grin. "Huh?" Marnie, finally in on the joke, rolled her eyes and erupted into a light blush.

"Oh my god, it's like you're ten," she said, laughing. "And I think it was YOU that probably needed Plan B this morning." Angie scoffed as she stopped the conversation long enough to had a sleeve of hats to a younger kid who would work the outfield entrance, sending him along his way.

"Please," Angie dismissed, getting close to her friend. "Bax likes to finish in my mouth." She stood back to watch her words register with Marnie, who immediately grimaced.

"That's disgusting," she said, shaking her head.

"Oh come on," Angie said in a conspiratorial whisper, pulling the box under her arm and walking them both to a gate near the third base side of the stadium. "You've never swallowed a...." Marnie didn't let her finish.

"Yes, ok?" She said, still blushing. "Of course I have. I just don't...."

"What?" Angie asked.

"Talk about it." Angie gave a big laugh at her friend.

"Well the guys will. Hope you're okay with that." She looked at Marnie to gauge her reaction. "I mean.....guys are guys." Marnie nodded. There was nothing to tell. She had a nice time with Cooper and he had managed to slide his fingers inside her, the thought of which now still made her moisten up. He knew what he was doing. "So how was it?" Angie continued.

"How was what?" Marnie handed a hat to a family, trying carefully not to have this conversation with too many people there to overhear.

"Cooper, of course."

"We didn't do anything." Marnie gave a sheepish grin. "There wasn't any," her voice got very low and she leaned over to where only Angie could hear. "There wasn't any....swallowing."

"Ohhhhhh," Angie said, her tone taking the sound of condolences. "He couldn't? You know? He couldn't throw high and inside?"

"What? No!" Marnie said, correcting her friend's misinterpretation. "Who are you?" Angie laughed. "Cooper didn't try anything. I mean, we had some fun and sorta made out, but.......yeah, it was nice." Angie simply nodded.

"I think you like him," she said, teasing. Marnie knew she was right. She thought to what Cooper had said when he left her at her house.

“I know you don’t think much of me," he had started, immediately making her wonder why he didn't give himself enough credit. He had not a short while before gotten her to erupt with just his hands, which few men she had been with could have ever done. "But your body does." She stayed there with him in the darkness of the early morning listening to him. "I never met a girl so unconvincing when she said ‘no’. Yet all I need to do is find the right places to touch you to get you to go off." She knew he had been right and didn't say anything to dispute him. "Now that I know that, it’s going to be fun for me … at least, whenever I want.” He kissed her lips again, before repeating himself. "Whenever I want.” The words alone made her body shiver and she deflected by pulling him close, staying in the moment and just letting the feeling wash over her as the tingling in her spine and legs raced through her body, equal amounts of fear and intrigue filling her as she wondered what he would call upon her do do at his whim the next time, now committed that there would be a next time on his terms.....whenever he wanted.

"Cameron Desmond is up!" A little kid shouted before racing past the table, breaking Marnie's trance.

"Who is Cameron Desmond?" She asked Angie, happy to change the subject.

"You remember Derek Jeter?" Angie asked.

"Yeah."

"It's not him." Gee thanks, Marnie thought before Angie finished. "He's a guy who has been an All Star several times, still young enough to be in his prime and old enough to be a team captain for most squads. He's here because he shredded his leg last year and is coming back. Probably the only time he'll be here this year. Or ever again." Angie closed up the box of hats and stowed them under the table. "Let's go watch him and get ready for mid-inning." Marnie followed her friend up the ramp and into the stadium, each taking their place in an empty walkway.

"Now pitching for the Anglers, with an ERA of 19.41" the announcement came. "Ken Cooper." A smattering of boos filled the stands and Angie laughed, trying to hold back.

"Poor Cooper," Angie said. "He's such a sweet guy." Marnie nodded, feeling bad for him. "And he's going to throw like 75 miles per hour at Desmond? You may not want to see this." Marnie gave her a look as if to say "Are you being serious?" Then turned her attention back to the field.

Desmond took a strong swipe at the first pitch, nearly taking himself to the ground turning on a pitch that had not yet arrived.

"Oomph," Angie made a sound of shock and impress. "That one looked ok." Desmond fouled another off. "Come on Coop!" She shouted. Marnie felt a tingling in her stomach, an unease perhaps from wanting Coop to do well and sensing disaster or, perhaps something residual, a vestigial reminder of what she had felt the night before with the very guy throwing meat at the lion with the bat.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEERIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEEE HURRRRRRRRRRR!!" The umpire made a ridiculous scene of calling the out and the girls immediately began clapping and jumping up and down, celebrating when Cooper put down the all star.

"Ooh, Desmond is PISSED," Angie said, seeing him talk to Cooper below, unable to hear what were in actuality a show of respect among warriors on the field.

"Yeah," I'll bet, Marnie said, heading down toward the dugout ahead of her friend to toss t-shirts to the crowd. When they arrived to the stash of shirts they had previously planted near the dugout, Marnie rolled one up and leaned around the edge of the dugout and looked down on the remaining players on the bench. "Hey will you guys give this too Coop," she said, perhaps noticeably abbreviating his name in front of his teammates without thinking it might cause him to catch grief. She tossed a shirt to one of them who simply agreed he would. "Tell him it's from Marnie and Angie." Angie couldn't resist leaning in around her.

"Marnie's his girlfriend!" She laughed, racing up the stairs to toss shirts out as the inning wrapped up on a swift grounder to short, where the shortstop easily dispatched of the runner.

"Ignore her!" Marnie laughed before chasing her friend and tossing shirts along the way. Each fan unrolled the shirt they caught from the girls, which had been provided by Bass Pro Shops to find the words, "I'm a Pro" stenciled squarely on the chest. Cooper would find the one the girls left him to be the same. As innocuous as it was, Marnie knew what message she was sending, and figured it would be a cute way to say hi to the pitcher at the same time. Given his skills the night before, she felt the words appropriate as ever.
 
As Lavender ran by him to beat him to the dugout he gave a quick whisper to Kenny, “Give them a wave kid, they are standing for you.”

Kenny, feeling it a bit, did as he was told. Stopping at the edge of the dugout, lifting his hat and waved to the crowd - some of which were standing, and not just to get a t-shirt. It was far from spectacle the Desmond was, but a force-out off a bunt and a fly ball to center later and Kenny got the Anglers out of the first. Of course, he was now done, letting a long reliever take over; but in a short couple of pitches Kenny went from ‘that piece of shit knuckleballer with a double digit ERA’ to ‘that knuckleballer that struck out Cameron Desmond with the double digit ERA’. Hell, one more out and his ERA will be single digits even.

As soon as he ducked his head into the dugout, his face was smacked by a shirt. “It’s from your girlfriend,” one of the guys shouted.

‘I’m a Pro’ He even said the words out loud when reading it.

“Bout time you figured that out, Rook,” Baxter teased; and the guys started to all file in with their own shots.

“Hey,” Kenny replied, “I expect you to call me Pro from now on.” That got names from ‘prostitute’ to working the count ‘pro boner’, The fact that the comebacks sucked was proof enough that he pitched just that good.

As he turned to sit back on the bench, he took a minute to think … they said the shirt was from his ‘girlfriend’. Marnie, it had to be. He took a quick smell of it, to see if it smelled like her, but ..

“Where is he?” a heavyset guy said as he emerged in the dugout followed by a taller, thinner man. Both wore Angler polo shirts and pants, and both looked like they were as athletic as an accountant. “There he is, the rookie that took down Cameron Desmond. Nice Work Kid!”

“Come on Jimmy,” Lavender called at the man. “Not during the game; we got a run to make up.”

That’s when it hit Kenny. James Orleans - team owner. Kenny stood up and removed his hat respectfully. “Thank you sir, I was feeling it today.”

“Where’d you get that shirt, son,” the tall one was saying. “That looks like the shirts the Angels hand out. Players are not allowed to take from them.”

“Well, they gave it to me sir,” Kenny responded.

Immediately, someone behind him tried to shush him, another kicked his foot. Like maybe he was throwing them under the bus.

“Well, I will talk to them,” the tall one said. “They know that …”

“Hell with that Lewis,” the owner interrupted. “The kid just did something you ain’t gonna see again down here. Tell ya what kid, wear that when you sign autographs tonight. Tell people you was wearing that out there. Maybe we can get Bass Pro to pay us more than bullshit t shirts and fifty bucks.”



Somehow the game continued. Somehow Kenny separated himself from the management. Somehow he got signed up for autograph duty again. Yet in the end, an inning or two later, Kenny was walking slowly down the tunnel to the clubhouse. He’ll get to shower, and since he hadn’t since the night before, he could take his time in the empty locker room. Unless someone else gets chased from the mound in the next few innings he could be go without interruption for a while.

Then Marnie found his mind again. He thought of the shirt, thought that maybe it was a message of sorts. If anything, an acknowledgement that he was in her mind too. He stopped, picked up his phone, and texted her -- ‘A Pro will come find you, if you find yourself under near the lockers.’

As he pulled off his uniform, exposing his taught abs, his strong chest, he thought of the way she felt against his body. How for a time she explored him more tentatively than he went after her. His breath started to raise in memory of feeling her hand against his skin. His member was growing already when unsnapped his pants and let it break free of his supporter. He pulled on it a couple times out of habit, enjoying the way his skin rolled under his hand. Naked, and grabbing a towel, he stopped for a moment, and grabbed the phone again. Thought to send Marnie a picture, but then stopped, not wanting to be ‘that typical dick-pick douchebag’. Instead, just another text -
If you are nice, I will describe to you what I did in the showers all by myself.
 
Marnie watched Cooper leave the field then quickly turned and continued tossing shirts to the crowd, after stopping a moment to cheer with the other fans. A short while later, her phone buzzed just over her right hip, where it sat in her pocket.

‘A Pro will come find you, if you find yourself under near the lockers.’ She rolled her eyes. The pitcher read far too much into her gift. She had simply thought to say hi, but he was clearly ready for more from the night before. She put her phone away, not even responding, working at her job to keep the crowd amused, especially between innings. The game continued shortly and there was plenty to do. She stopped to chat with some little kids who wanted shirts themselves, and handed some out before heading up to find Angie while the game went on.

"Come on," Angie said, the second she saw Marnie.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We are serving ice cream in the suites." Marnie gave a funny look.

"I didn't know we did that?" She asked. "We have waitstaff up there." Angie nodded.

"We do," the girl said. "BUT, we have some people from the major league club here and the Anglers always put their best foot forward." She smirked. "And if not that, then they pick the girls with the best ass."

"Oh my god," Marnie rolled her eyes again.

"Don't tell them you're fucking Cooper," Angie said.

"I'm not fucking Cooper!" Marnie squeaked, then caught how loud she had been, lowering her voice. "I'm not fucking.....anyone." Angie grabbed her hand and raced her toward the suite elevators.

"Well, honey why not?" Angie laughed as the doors closed. "Because let me tell you.....these guys know what they're doing. Bax does for sure." Marnie's phone went off again.

"If you are nice, I will describe to you what I did in the showers all by myself."

Ew! Marnie thought.

"Who was that?" Angie said, noticing the look on her friend's face.

"It's......nobody," Marnie put the phone back in her pocket, again giving no response.

"Uh huh," Angie said, knowing better. The elevator doors opened and Marnie changed the subject, fighting off a blush.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"This way," Angie said, stepping off to take them to their next assignment.
 
All innuendo aside, it was a really nice shower. It’s amazing how hot locker room water can get when it isn’t spread out over ten guys, not to mention the water pressure. Plus, since noone has any doors on their lockers, all the team’s good stuff was there for the ‘borrowing’. Kenny stole some of Lopez’s sandalwood shampoo, and that body wash Kinglsey uses that smells nice but doesn’t make him smell like a girl either. While he was drying off, he grabbed Bax’s body spray - the one that has the commercials suggest it turns you into a literal chick magnet. By that time, Nicely was wandering back to the lockerrom.

“Boy,” Nicely laughed, “you sure did piss off Desmond.”

“How’d you do,” Kenny chucked as he slid on the “I’m a pro” shirt.

“”Held my own, then Desmond sent one out of the park. By the time he came up again, I couldn’t keep anyone off base, so I got yanked before he tagged me again.”

“Who’s stuck with that mess?” Kenny laughed as he was digging around for his street clothes.

“Barkley, poor bastard,” Nicely laughed as he started getting ready for his own shower. “Oh, and don’t get too comfy. They want you on the autograph table again tonight. We won’t win this one, but they still want ‘that guy who struck out Desmond’ to keep the souvies selling.”

“Meh,” Kenny shurgged and pulled the rank uniform pants from a pile. He had some shorts on alread and wanted to wait until he had to put the stinky britches on as long as he could avoid it. So he shoved it into a small bag.

“Hey, how’d it go with that girl last night, the blonde.”

“Went alright,” Kenny smiled draping his jersey over his shoulders not quite buttoning it. He stopped for a moment, remembering Nicely was the one that inspired the changes the night before. “Actually, it went pretty well. We made out for a bit.”

“Second base?” he teased.

“Rounded third.”

Nicely was just about to head to the showers wrapped only in a towel. “Seeing her again?”

“Good question,” Kenny thought. He pulled out his phone to see if there was a response. Seeing none he thought for a moment then shrugged. “Well, we’ll see.”

Nicely was about to say something, then the door to the locker open. Barkley stood there looking pretty beat up. He saw the two other pitchers there then pointed forcefully at each. “Fuck you and Fuck you. One pokes the fucking tiger, and the other leaves the bases loaded.” He whipped his glove at his locker. “Fucking assholes.”

………

He didn't feel like hanging out on the bench until the end of the game. If he did, people would want to talk about Desmond. If not that, Bax or Nicely would have spread the word about Marnie enough for them to start asking how it went. ‘Rounding Third, couldn’t get it home.’ That would probably be the theme of it. That’s not how it went. It was how it went, but that’s not how he was going to let them say it went.

So, with the pants stuffed in his duffle, his jersey open and hanging over his shoulder, he walked up into the plaza behind the stands. The crowd, coming and going from their seat, pretty much didn’t recognize him to be anyone other than another fan. With that as a thought, he reverted back to being a fan. He stopped at the consession stand, got a big soda, a bratwurst, and a pretzel (got to have a pretzle). He took his haul back into the seating area, and found a seat near the top of the stands. The game was now in the 7th, and the Anglers were down 11-2 thanks to 7 RBIs from Desmond. Those who came to see the big hitter had seen just that, and others who got tired of the blow out left to beat the traffic. This left the people in the cheap seats the chance to move down close … and Kenny a couple rows to himself.

Sitting there, the cooling air of the waning summer sun, the smell of bratwurst on his breath, a pretzel in his hand, the smack of a bat, the smell of the grass, the cheer of the crowd .. even the attention of a girl the night before. What more can a guy ask for?

Well .. for one, more than one strikeout with a big leaguer. Starting. Starting as the Ace. Somewhere above A ball too, where the uniforms get washed every day. And the girl … well, he she may not be anything more than a fling, but getting past third base, that would be better.

The pretzel is fine being a pretzel.
 
"Hey you," Marnie said, stepping over the seat backs on the row where Cooper sat, then sitting beside him. She had wandered the outfield stands passing out squishy, team-logoed, baseball designed stress balls to any child or parent that wanted them. As she did, she saw what she thought to be Cooper, sitting alone, taking in the game. "This is a long way from the dugout," she continued. They traded small talk a bit, before she revealed to him something that he likely had not anticipated. "I'm not covering the autograph table tonight," she said. The club had invited the Angels to a buffet dinner in the suites following the game and the table would be manned by a high school kid named Dale and a college intern named Gavin. "But, I told Gavin to put you at the front of the line. Not a lot of guys strike out Des Cameron," she said, butchering the guy's name. She looked back at the field for a moment, deliberately keeping him from knowing about the banking attorney she had met in the suites that asked for her number and got it. At the same time, she wanted to know what his immediate plans were, certainly unable to keep her mind off the prior night. "No parties tonight," she said, unaware of any team gathering of note. "Angie and Bax are going out somewhere," she said, eliminating their options one by one. "Want to grab drinks after dinner? I would need to run home and change," she trailed off, eagerly awaiting his response.
 
Ken sat diligently at the table awaiting his date. He had dressed in a nice button down with last year’s kahki pants running just a little tight. It was the last of his nice outfits in his closet that were clean, but seemed to be the perfect attired on the warm summer night. The restaurant was one of those chain places that weren’t so big that they could afford national advertisement, but that makes them far from the cheesey ‘feeling good in your neighborhood’ chains. Still, the food is good, it’s not overly expensive, and if you get a booth that doesn’t draw that much attention.

The location was Ken’s choice. He remembered how he did it, just replying to Marnie’s question bluntly:

“Dinner first, my treat. We need to celebrate. Meet me at 8:00 unless you don’t think you can get out of here fast enough.”

After that it was a little chit chat before both of them had to get back to their team duties. Getting up he gave her a little pat on the thigh just to remember the feel of her body against his hand.

As much as she probably hoped it would make a difference, the autograph line took much longer this day. Most just wanted to ask questions, see what it felt like to strike out Desmond. Angus, the little girl who didn’t want Cooper’s signature before, now looked sheepishly when she stepped forward. He signed her ball ‘Struck Out Desmond, Dedicated to My Number One Fan’. The local writer heard what he signed and said it may make it to the paper in the morning - which made for a longer wait to answer questions.

Sneaking home to get one more shower he was there at the restaurant at 7:45, ready to see Marnie once more.

When he saw her arrive, Kenny smiled and stood. He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. “I hope your hungry, I know I am,” he greeted her, only letting his eagerness slip out in the end. “And I have a flask in my pocket, when you are ready for a mixer.”
 
"I am hungry," Marnie said, smiling, as he kissed her cheek. She had worn a pink summer dress with a lily pattern and some strappy heels. Beneath it, she had worn a thematic pair of panties that she purchased in anticipation of a future get together after their encounter at the party. White, with navy pinstripes, the words "Play Ball" in red script lettering across the butt, they seemed perfect for the evening and the burgeoning summer romance that was upon her.

lclaurenconradsummer20111-2.jpg


She sat across the table and commented on his cute, if a bit frat-ish attire, also amused at just how inept the guys on the team were when they tried hard to mix with a distinguished scene. At the same time she found it both cute and endearing.

"You look nice," she smiled, her wide grin belying her amusement alongside her general approval. "Did Baxter dress you?" She said, the razor-like comment slashing at the idea that Baxter had duped Cooper into wearing what he had and alternatively at the idea that Baxter was no better at fashion than he. She giggled a bit at her own amusing, but playful comment. "You were quite a big deal at the executive suite," she said, her hands coming together in a bridge while she rested her chin on it briefly as to tell him the story, a casual move that she was not even aware of. "Apparently if you can strike out Des Cameron even once, they start talking about Triple-A and then," she paused for effect as the waiter stepped near their table. "Then the big club."

"Can I interest you in a drink ma'am?" The waiter said.

"Uh, yeah," she said, haltingly. "I just want a water, please."

"Would you like lemon?"

"Yes, please," she said. The waiter smiled at her, his attention not yet turning to Cooper.

"Are you both here on a date?" The waiter asked, prompting Marnie's eyebrows to raise momentarily, a bit surprised at both the question and the break from the typical waitstaff script.

"Ah," she thought for a moment, worried about whether Cooper was with her on the idea, but plowing ahead. "Yeah," she said. "Yeah we are." The waiter looked at Cooper a moment, as if sizing him up, before turning back to Marnie.

"Lucky guy," he winked at her before taking Cooper's drink order and walking off. Marnie blushed slightly until he left.

"Oh my god," she said, tilting her head a bit as she looked at Ken's face across the table before he could say anything. "Are you jealous? Of that? Ken he's a waiter. You're Ken Cooper, Des Cameron-slayer!" She smiled and stretched one long, tanned, shaved leg across the width of the booth and ran the inside of her foot along his knee, just for a moment. "And I like ball players anyway," she grinned, returning her foot to where it had been before, only a moment before the waiter returned with their drinks.
 
Ken shrugged, “Well, you know how it is.” He was more pissed that the reaction to the waiter came across his face, that he let the doubt show. Now he turned it back and took back his thoughts. “You sit down to dinner with a pretty woman, and every guy wants to be you.”

He took a moment to watch for that waiter. More like keeping an eye out for where he is wandering and being ready to cut him off if he tries something stupid.

“Besides, a good set of pitches may strike out a batter. That may impress baseball people.” He stopped to give her a wry smile. “But if all it took to impress you was to throw a ball around, you would have been swept up by a boy at your first little league game. I can only assume you want more than a knuckleballer with a high ERA.”

The food was coming, and it seemed he couldn’t keep staring at her as they talked. The outfit just seemed to fit her perfectly, giving him suggestions of what lay underneath while enhancing all else about her with the right mix of color and playfulness. He couldn’t stop smiling either. It was becoming one of those happy days that keeps getting happier.

“So … executive suite,” he started. “Does that mean you are rubbing elbows with the elite now? Are you going to move up the team management soon so I can’t talk to you without an appointment?” From under the table, he slid his foot across the floor. His pant covered leg came in contact with her bare one, and he slid his foot between hers. “I hope at least you didn’t suggest to them that they shouldn’t jump to conclusions based on one at-bat.”
 
“So … executive suite,” Cooper said as they both sat in the restaurant, just as the food showed up. Marnie looked in his direction as the waiter sat plates in front of them both. “Does that mean you are rubbing elbows with the elite now? Are you going to move up the team management soon so I can’t talk to you without an appointment?” She smirked and took the bait.

"It does," she said. "And I'll be working in the press box from now on," she lied.

“I hope at least you didn’t suggest to them that they shouldn’t jump to conclusions based on one at-bat,” he said.

"Actually," she replied, her fork pushing the food around her plate as she prepared to eat it. "I told them they should call you up immediately." She took a bite and when she finished she continued her thoughts. "No reason you shouldn't be in the bigs, mowing down the Yankees and meeting a baseball groupie that will follow you from city to city and make sure your arm stays rested." She took another bite as the barb stung. "It might get tired taking such a workout here in the minors," she grinned at her comments, proud of her joke. "I mean....your arm does get tired, right?" She left him no choice but to answer, but also no good answer, laughing once he found it in himself to respond. She liked his sense of humor and his naive, cute grin. She could see him in the big leagues for real, though without a sharp fastball, she wondered how long he would last. The two bantered throughout the meal before the tab arrived, at which time she looked at him in anticipation. He was a guy. She was his date, one which had made sure to shave and perfume all the right places. "So," she said, brushing the hair from her eyes. "Think you'd get in trouble coming to the apartment of one of the Angels?" She asked, making herself available, without being explicit.
 
"I mean....your arm does get tired, right?"

“Even catchers get a tired arm in the minor leagues,” he responded with a smirk.

It was one of those dinners that even the things that aren’t quite right seem to go right. They talked, they laughed, they just enjoyed each other’s company. He had a feeling this night wasn’t going to end anytime soon, so when she asked if he’d get in trouble to come to her apartment he wasn’t at all surprised by the suggestion. “You’re hanging with the executive suite now. I see it as a meeting with the front office.”

He followed her home. Followed her up to her apartment door. Followed her through once she had it opened, and then stopped her there. He grabbed her by the hand when through the door, spun her so her back was against was against he door, then planted his lips on hers assertively. His hands were on her hips ready to move down to her thighs on the dress, ready for anything at that point.

He broke the kiss and and smiled at her just slightly out of breath. “I’ve been wanting to do that since the third strike.
 
No sooner had Marnie stepped across the threshold of her tiny apartment, she felt herself swung around, her back jarring to a stop as it hit the door that had just closed.

"Mm," she moaned lightly, fighting off a small grin when Coop's lips pressed to hers. She felt herself instantly grow wet, only slightly, anticipating things to come. Her mind raced to a million places.

I hope he doesn't say anything to Baxter. Or Nicely. I hope I don't get in trouble with the team for this. Oh my god, what if my parents knew about.... she moaned again, interrupted by the feel of his hands along her flanks, firm and ready beneath his strong grip along either side. Her mouth opened more, her tongue beginning to mingle with his own. Her hand ran up to his cheek, then around his neck, to the back of his head, as she pressed up on the toes of one foot, the other squarely planted, to press her chest back against him. She would be his. Though she said nothing, merely enjoying the feel of his mouth on hers, she didn't have to. She knew she would be his. He was a bit older, and who knew how more experienced. His body was lean and solid from the career he had chosen. She enjoyed feeling him, enough that her other hand ran low along his chest, then abs, before playfully grabbing the belt and waistband of his pants, tugging her closer, making her willingness clear. She wanted the experience, the feeling, the carnal knowledge of another having knowledge of her, the playfulness, the touch, and the sense that she was a tiny girl being taken by her strongest protector, who would make her his own. She wanted HIM. Her eyes opened, then fluttered as he pulled away.

"I've been wanting to do that since the third strike," he said. She grinned and kissed him again, before pulling away herself.

"JUST that?" she teased, taking his hand in hers and stepping past him, farther into her apartment. Her sing-song voice giving effect to her suggestion. "Because...." she turned around, now walking backward slowly, heading toward the hallway. "...a big league performance deserves a big league celebration, I'd think."
 
Kenny couldn’t stop grinning. The hot little number who brought him back to her apartment was making no mistake in his mind that she was game for what could come.

"...a big league performance deserves a big league celebration, I'd think." She said to him.

He lowered his gaze, smirked, followed her down the hallway, and quipped “it deserves a big league reward.”

He spent a little time looking around the apartment as they walked. Primarily he was spying for any unknown roommates, boyfriends, or anything else that could come along and distract them. Her hand felt small in his strong pitcher’s fingers. A reminder to him that she was smaller than him, and for that matter younger than him too. As he thought of that, his eyes turned back to the curved body hidden under the flowered dress. He could feel the heat of his blood begin to rise, the happy expectation of what is going to happen soon, and more specifically what he wanted to do to her.

Into her bed room, he waisted little time and moved to the bed sitting at the end of it and leaving her on the floor.

“So then show me, show me my reward.” He waved his hand to her, generally pointing to the hem of her dress. “Take it off for me.”
 
Marnie grinned at his command, but took it as a suggestion, placing one knee outside his thigh on the bed, then raising the other outside the other thigh.

"Make me," she said, kissing him gently, eagerly, then forcefully. Her arms wrapped around his neck, straight, then crossing at the wrists as she pulled back and gazed into his eyes momentarily. In a second, the entire situation raced through her mind. Only months ago she was finishing her high school track career and worried about making sure her dress was ready for prom. And in what seemed like only moments she was here, ready to do the deed with a man she would not have conjured up in her weakest moment of fantasy as being within her limits. She couldn't believe herself. She wondered how it would be. Would Coop be gentle? Did she even want him to be? Would he be an animal, sated only by competition and conquest? Did she oppose the idea of being taken in such a manner. She could neither wait nor rush in. Instead, she simply kissed him once more. She grinned as she pulled away a second time.

"Be good to me, okay?" were the only words she said, giving no indication as to which person, angel or beast, she wanted. It didn't matter. The act itself was always disproportionately punishing to women. That was part of the fun. And she had no reason to suspect he would hurt her any more than she would enjoy. The hair along her arms pricked up as his hands brushed her body, and an electric jolt ran over her spine. It would soon be time and, in this moment, she didn't care what they were, how their relationship was, or would be, defined, or what their future meant. Tonight was the now that she wanted, and want it she did. She kissed him again.
 
She had her arms wrapped around his neck. He hand his hands at her sides. His fingers were spread, and he could feel the shape of her ribs through her thin dress and warm skin. His thumbs pressed right under the slight upcurve of her breasts. Yet he never let his attention to her kiss falter.

"Be good to me, okay?"

Between breaths, between kisses, he teased, “if you be good to me, jailbait.”

His hands closed on her dress, bringing the hem up her thighs.

That’s when Kenny just wanted to pull her closer, kiss her deeper, and take her in his arms. Even if her dress was bunched up in his hands.

When he was in high school & college, he bounced from girl to girl. That was a luxury you get when you were the big fish in a small pond. Sure, he was with Bridgette most of his senior year of high school, but it wasn’t like they were all that close. More or less, they were the ones expected to be together - and it wasn’t bad or anything like that

… but it wasn’t like this.

Then that summer he played ball out of the dusty town in Kansas, and Toxy. No that’s not her real name, but Toxy had a way of inventing everything about herself. Toxy died her hair jet black, pierced all the good places on her body, and had a couple tattoos with the promise of many more ot come. She served coffee in the one decent place to hang, and took Kenny “on a tour” of the backroom a few times. For a couple months, they were pretty steady, and Kenny really grew on her. But she said she was just as much into girls as guys; and it wasn’t as though Kenny abstained outside of the coffee place. Still Toxy etched herself in his mind

… but it wasn’t like this.

Of course, with Marnie wrapped his arms, lips pressed against him, he didn’t think much about his past or who he was with before. All he knew was none of that before was ‘like this’. He was hugging her into him. With him seated on the bed, her standing now between his legs. To pull her closer to him meant he had to leave her lips, and he kissed his way down her neck to the clevage of her dress.

“Doesn’t matter I guess,” he said tilting his head upwards towards her. “I like making you feel good Marnie. I like the way you make me feel too. If all I have to do to keep that going is be good to you …” he shrugged with a smile “.. Then I promise, Marnie. I’ll be as good as I can be.”
 
Marnie smirked at Kenny when he used the word jailbait, a single second before bursting into a broad smile.

"You're the only one I'll let call me that," she said, as she felt his hands sliding the hem of her dress over her smooth, tan thighs. She said nothing more as she pressed against him, the feel of his lips kissing her skin down her neck and over the top of her chest, bringing chills across her body. She looked upon him with a slight smile as he made words that didn't matter to her as she felt lost in his orbit. She was already his, and he needn't say anything. But he continued and the final words made her smirk once again.

"I'll be as good as I can be," Cooper said. She rolled her eyes with a sigh, thinking he had overplayed the need to be sweet. She knew he was a good guy. She didn't need him to be an angel by any means, for there would be no fun in that. She went from standing before him to placing first one knee beside his thigh and hip where he sat on the bed, then placing the other, fully straddling him, her little panties the only barrier between herself and his touch. She wrapped her arms around his neck once more and leaned in to kiss his neck.

"I said be good to me," she said, kissing him again, this time with a tiny nip of him with her teeth, her stomach fully now pressed against his own. "I didn't say be as good as you can be." She leaned back and looked at him, ready for his next move, whatever he chose it to be. "I mean," she paused to think about the message she wanted to send before raising a single eyebrow as she finished her thought. "I hope you'll be bad, too."
 
Kenny kept his eyes on hers. Without saying as much, to him they had met some agreement. A negotiation just based on the how they agreed to treat each other. Good but not too good. In a way, her words were a sign of trust. In a way, her words were freeing him to take liberties where he wanted to.

More than anything … in a way … she was agreeing to be his girlfriend. She was now his girl.

One more quick kiss, and he stood in front of her. As he did, the hem of her dress came up to her middrift, making clear of his intentions with the garment.

“Arms up,” he stated playfully like a parent undressing a child.

As he pulled up her dress he stopped at her armpits, and quickly threw his arms around her back and skillfully unclipping her bra. With her close like this, he gave her a quick kiss on the nose, then went back to work. He grabbed the dress again lifting it up her arms, over her head, and off her body.

He was moving quick, but it was more frisky than aggressive. She was a toy he wanted to play with, and he just wanted to get the wrapping off first.

His hands fell to her hips, and with a light push and a spin turned her back to the bed to lay her back onto it. One glimpse down to her panties, and a smile came to his lips. His mood was reflected in letters written across the little piece of pinstripe cloth and he repeated it:

“Play Ball”
 
Marnie blushed and raised her arms, amused at Cooper's willingness to simply undress her like he might if she were his child. She grinned when he kissed the tip of her nose, a tiny shiver running along her spine as she thought about what would soon happen. A moment later, she was turned and flipped upon her back, lying beneath him, her legs only slightly parted, allowing him to step between them, his eyes able to better explore her creamy skin from above. She stretched her arms up over her head, resting them there, crossed casually at the wrists. She looked up a moment at the headboard, then across the ceiling to where he now looked upon her. Her body was lithe and nubile, stretched and yet supple, there for his pleasure. In an instant, her mind wondered about all the ways he could take her in. She had made sure she smelled good before she came out. She had shaved everything to ensure that she would feel smooth and soft where she needed to, and her fitness ensured she would feel firm where he wanted. She hoped she tasted good for him. In moments he could take in the sounds she would make, tiny squeals, louder whimpers, perhaps vocal screams and groans. But she wondered about how she looked. At eighteen, she would never be more pert, more voluptuous, more taut or tight. Her breasts sat high on her chest and even rose more as she breathed. Her legs were muscular and trim, from years of running. She enjoyed the idea of how she looked to him, and she noticed the bulge in his pants suggesting he did as well. She closed her eyes and grinned as he continued glancing down the length of her body. His words cut the silence, prompting her to look at him once more.

"Play ball," he said. Marina's lips opened, revealing the white teeth inside her mouth as her smile stretched out as wide as it could. She had found the panties online, little more than a cute novelty, but one that both got her message across and made her ass look great. She lowered one hand and ran it low across her stomach, before sliding her thumb under the band of her panties, running it back and forth along their edge, hinting at what was beneath and what he could still have. She nibbled her own lip a moment, then challenged him in tone if not in words.

"Like them?" She asked, one eyebrow raised. She raised her hand back up to her lips, the nail of her index finger bit between her teeth as she pondered her next move. "Think you can play in the big leagues?" She smiled again and returned her hand above her head, resting once more, ready to become his.
 
Kenny didn’t even need to answer. Didn’t want to spend the time to answer. He just want to taste what she just did.

His hands gripped the elastic top of her panties on either hip, and pulled them down and off with little effort. Revealed in front of him was her body, smooth, clean, and freshly shaven. It gave her a look of smooth alabaster, from her small firm breasts across her trim stomach, down to her shapley thighs tightly holding the crevice of her sex at bay. She looked like one of them statues depicting a Greek Goddess, but laid out and looking back with eyes only for him.

“I’m more worried about you getting to the bigs,” he finally quipped. He pulled his shirt up and over his head before kneeling on the floor; if she was a Greek Goddess, he was kneeling at her alter. “What do you say we get you warmed up and see what you can do.”

He placed his hands delicately onto her knees, pushing them open and revealing the flower that waited in front of him. He placed a hand on her labia, and spread open her lips. All before leaning forward, and placing his lips onto hers. Once again, he was showing his commitment to her pleasure before his.
 
Marnie lifted first her hips, then her thighs as she felt the small piece of fabric reveal the rest of her to Cooper as he slid it in a single, swift motion down her legs. She fought the urge to curl into a ball and roll on her side, hiding herself, as he stood above, looking down upon her. A moment passed before he spoke.

"I'm more concerned about you getting to the bigs," he said, casually.

"With you?" She asked, a split beat before he was busy tugging his shirt over his head. She worried that had been too forward, too much of any commitment for him. Perhaps he intentionally ignored it, she thought, when his next words failed to be any response to her meek question.

"What do you say we get you warmed up and see what you can do?"

"MmKay," Marnie mewled, as she felt his hands along her thighs, pressing outward slightly with no resistance as she opened herself to him. All the thoughts that ever came with such a time raced through her head. Did she groom okay. Did she look alright in this awkward and vulnerable position? God forbid he think she smell to taste funny. She felt herself blush as he lowered himself toward her core. She trembled slightly when she felt his fingers touch her, then she gave a raspy, ecstatic gasp when he tasted her for the first time, prompting her to instantly feel a trickle in her center, eager for more.

"Ohh!!!" She squealed slightly, before gently arching into him where her pussy met his lips. "Ohhh, yesssssss!!!!"
 
Pressing his lips forward made hers part, and her timid little nubbing moved to meet him. He quickly closed his lips on it as it squeezed back. Opening his mouth again, he sucked in, and pulled her upper labia into his mouth. Again her button was there stiffening as it brushed his liip, but when he closed down on it, she danced back again. Sure, there was a anatomy reason for the play of her clitty, but the feel of it there … as well as the little arch in her back … as well as the squeal in appreciation … it just fed his eagerness to pleasure her.

She tasted sweet & fresh. He wetness becoming apparent as he continued his assault. He expected as much though, because he could almost still taste her on his fingers from the night before. As he began to notice the taste again, he was encouraged further. His tongue extended into her pussy, the soft ridges of her labia sliding against him. He curled it inward until the point found her opening and lapped move of her moisture back to his own taste buds. He held her thighs to keep her tight up against his mouth, his nose was planted against her mons, his mouth hard at work, and his eyes open, looking upward over her torso to watch every reaction he can get out of her.

This was truly new ground for Kenny. He never went down on a girl before. But before, the girls were all to quick to go down on him. That was always fine before, but this was so much better than he believed.

None of the other girls were like Marnie though. They didn’t taste like her, react like her, or enjoy his touch like she did. Then again, he didn’t like girls like he likes Marnie.

With hot breath breaking around her delicate sex, he continued to explore her with his tongue, continued to suck on her clit, continued to grind his mouth into her labia. And everything that seemed to work for her, he would do again.
 
Marnie's body shook, her torso jiggling as she quivered when Cooper's tongue brushed over her clit. Her breath caught a second then again as she began to breathe once more. She closed her forearms over her eyes and got lost in the moment, as her core gripped tightly around his fingers and she continued to douse his lips with her essence. She began to groan and writhe beneath him, pressing against his face, trying to get more pressure just.....right.....there. A moment later, his tongue hit that very spot and the sensitivity was too much, forcing her to gasp and squeal sharply before slightly crawling back and away, not even an inch, before her orgasm erupted when he held her firm, tugging her entire body back into his ministrations. She would be his, and the thought conveyed by his actions set her off.

"AhhhhOWWWWWWW....." She squealed, letting the sound wither away to become a series of whimpers. Unable to speak, she reached low and grabbed a handful of his hair with each hand, unable also to have any concern for whether or not she might hurt him by tugging him upward with so much enthusiasm. "I......I...." she gasped, trying to catch her breath. "I.......fuck me," she continued breathing heavily, only now opening her eyes to look down between her thighs where he remained.
 
"I.......fuck me,"

When she said it, he almost was taken by surprise. Sure, this was what he was here to do, and she was clearly needful enough to want it, but something about her made him sometimes like the idea she was still on the cusp of innocence, of not really knowing what she was asking. But from a run of 24 hours of sexual highs and the focus on her, her words were what he needed to take her up on the offer.

His lips still slick from her juices, he lifted up from her writhing form to smile back into those open eyes. He slid his hands up her things, and let his thumbs strum across her open labia. “Slide back some. Get yourself comfortable,” he stated in a voice that was pretty sure about himself.

Still on his knees, he lifted up and sat back. Kenny reached for the buckle and snaps on his pants. He was ready, and he will be lucky to last very long when the time comes, but that wasn’t the point. Standing up, he pushed his pants and briefs down over his hips. His cock, sturdy and firm, sprung forth and bobbed ready to take the girl that lay before him.

He started crawling up the bed towards her, like a wolf ready to take his prey.

“Tell the truth,” he breathed as his face neared hers. “I’m your first. Right?”

Putting an elbow down next to her, he reached between them to control his hardness. He rubbed the head against her slick opening in preparation, and waited as if waiting for her answer.
 
Marie felt his fingers between her legs, then on her most intimate of spots, and she could not contain the quiver that ran along her spine. Her thighs wobbled in the tiniest quake, eagerly anticipating what would soon happen. Her back arched and her mouth gaped, her eyes half closed, as she wanted Cooper on her, in her, more than ever.

“Slide back some," he said.

"Huh?" She panted, not understanding at first.

"Get yourself comfortable,” he stated. She grinned from beneath him, excited further by his assuredness and the very knowledge that giving herself to him was now inevitable and something he would take in only moments. She watched him position himself, resting on her elbows to watch him, her legs agape as between them he efficiently removed his pants. Her eyebrow lifted at the sight of his cock, dangling and eager, ready to inflict exactly the right amount of damage upon her. In seconds, he was stalking up over her, seemingly hungry, ready to possess what would soon be his.

“Tell the truth,” he spoke, his tone low and conspiratorial. She kissed him briefly, closed mouth, her lips confirming to his that she was in the moment as well. “I’m your first. Right?” Her entire body tingled as she felt his weight begin to lower on her small frame. She felt the back of his knuckles brush her thigh as he reached between them, knowing what she would feel next, eager to let him have anything he wanted. She gave a wide grin and playfully nodded, making it clear her response was facetious.

"Ah, yeah," she said, grinning wider, obvious that he was not, but that she was also not so experienced that he wouldn't be among the very earliest to plow her fertile territory. "I hope I'm not yours," she replied. She wiggled her hips, making it clear she was ready, but not taking the aggressive act of impaling herself. She was a good girl, and that meant letting him dictate the terms upon which she would become his. She lay back, looking up at him as she felt him, hard and ready, against her now dripping slit. She bit her lip and simply nodded to him, signaling she wanted him to make her his.
 
Back
Top