The mayors trophy wife (closed)

"You okay with me wanting you here in the sea I'll understand if you say no the. paparazzi could get pictures I don't want to mess up your public image." She kissed him passionately. "I love you my gorgeous hubby."
 
"I love you to."-he smiled as thye were hidden.-"I will take you where ever you want making love in the sea is a good idea the water will make it feel better."
 
"You know I'm so happy to be your wife. I'm not just a trophy to you like so many people in politics wives. I remember our first time together it was so good I was so achy the day after but I didn't care." She kissed his neck wrapped her legs round.
 
-As max held his wife he ground in to her making this moment hotter as he sucked lightly on her neck enjoying the moment they were having in the sea.-"my naughty wife wants to fuck in the sea and that is what is going to happen."
 
"Well fuck me then baby take your dirty wife in the sea." She kissed him passionately. She stroked his arms softly as she looked in his eyes.
 
-Max smiled letting her go as they strip and laid her on a rock where the sea water reached her knees as Max licked her pussy groaning his hands played her breasts squeezing them a bit he put some water on her to feel the sensation of it dripping in her pussy.-
 
She moaned looking at him. She stroked his back. "I love you baby I want you to fuck me right here on the rocks."
 
-He took out his cock and rubbed his cock on her pussy.-"Come on baby ask for it in that sultry voice i like. I can take her in the water and it will feel better."
 
-He began to fuck her pussy pounding it like she wanted his cock ramming her hot pussy on the rock of the beach.-
 
She let out a scream as he fucked her on the rocks. She kissed his neck as she lifted her hips upwards meeting his thrusts.
 
-He groaned moaning her name in her ear in soft whispers of pleasure trying not to be to loud. He smiled as he whispers.-"now feel something incredible my dear."-Max pulled out and submerged them in the water a bit. Max slid his cock back in her pussy but it was so much tighter like a latex glove around his cock and it fit her so tight and perfect.-
 
She looked in his eyes as she came on his cock. She stroked his back. "I love you." She called out as she thrust her hips upwards. She kissed him passionately.
 
-His cock rammed her pussy in the cool water there bodies running hot with passion as he moved his cock harder and deeper in her pussy.-"Oh I love you to my love god this feels good."
 
She looked at him as she started to kiss and bite his neck. "Oh god fuck yes." She was distant she was thinking of her contraception pill that she hadn't took for quiet a few months. She had come off without telling. She kissed him passionately as she stroked his chest.
 
-He groaned as he came filling her pussy shooting 4 loads in her as it filled her.-"Oh yeah did you cum baby."
 
"Yeah I did baby." She kissed him as her orgasm finished. She stroked his chest she looked in his eyes. "I love you baby I wish we could just go away just you and me for a few months." She stroked his chest.
 
"Well...let me see what is going on and check everything i will see if we can go away two months any where you want."
 
"Oh baby your so sweet I just want to be alone with you naked every day." She laughed grinning at him. "I would like to go to a Caribbean island or something like that huni." She smiled at him as she stroked his chest.
 
"Ok let me search for booking and hotels and such and let me see when i can do it."-he smiled and kissed her deeply as they submerged to clean up and went back to the Towel.-
 
She smiled at him she stroked her hair out of her face. She got herself sorted out and ready to go. "Let's go home and watch a movie or something oh we could watch our home made movie."
 
-He smiled.-"Before we go because we got here not to long ago...let us at lease go do a game or two so i can win you something and maybe some ice cream."-he smiled walking over to the car with the towels as i put on a shirt and my shoes and put the towels in the car.-
 
"Okay win me a big stuffed bear or something and then we can share an ice cream." She smiled at him. She tied her up in a ponytail as she held his hand. "Let's go have some fun then go home."
 
-He nods as they go find a game for a stuffed bear. He smiled and place a bet on the wheel he places a bet on a few numbers and his comes up handing her a big bear as they go get a banana split for them to share.-
 
"Oh baby thanks for winning the teddy for me. I love you so much your so sweet." She stroked his chest looking in his eyes. She kissed him before digging into the banana split.
 
Back
Top