hi......

Wonderful

Fantastic pictures, thank you for sharing.

Oh and can we have more please....
 
Hi.... just came upon the thread and wow... does that sum it up for you? You have a nack for being able to take a great candid shot.. thanks for sharing.
 
Does this ever get you into *trouble*? :cool:

no, not really. i'm loyal when im in a relationship and dont do one night stands....guess this goes w/out saying but i play alone by myself and act out fantasies online in order to feed my desires. hehe.
 
You are the most beautiful girl in these personals, please give us more. now i have some unfinished business thanks to you.
 
You are the most beautiful girl in these personals, please give us more. now i have some unfinished business thanks to you.

awww, thats not true but thanks!
thanks for all the nice compliments! feel free to post any of them with your cum covering them. i LOVE that. tried that idea before but it didn't really work. anyway.
<3
 
these are great pictures and as said here before you are a beautiful woman. I'm afraid i am going to have to do naughty things to myself now after looking at you.
 
no, not really. i'm loyal when im in a relationship and dont do one night stands....guess this goes w/out saying but i play alone by myself and act out fantasies online in order to feed my desires. hehe.

so you are naughty but manage to stay outta trouble :p
 
thanks....

to all the guys who have sent me private photos/videos. i have been overwhelmed at the replies i have received. hopefully you like this one as well!


<3
 
Last edited:
Very sweet and Erotic Ashleliz ... let me lick that finger for you *ewg* :rose::rose::kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top