Ssbbw ?

These pics are for all of my ssbbw followers. This is what you do to me when I read your flattering replies.

These words are from an Australian song from years ago:

Do to me what your eyes say you wanna do
DO IT read my lips
DO IT read my lips
But if you wanna wait 'til later
Hands off my detonator.

xoxoxo

.


:p:p:p:p
 
I want to watch my hubby fuck you hard an deep than I'll lick you clean

I would hope you would be letting me lick you while he fucked me hard. Only fair I say. Then while you are licking me clean, I can lick my own juices from hubbys cock. Mmmmm :devil:
 
I've been away for a few days . . . work and life . . . but now that I am back and found you!!!
Outststanding . . . my tongue is rolling around my mouth, drooling at the thought of being buried in your dripping slit until I get a taste of you warm nectar . .
 
I've been away for a few days . . . work and life . . . but now that I am back and found you!!!
Outststanding . . . my tongue is rolling around my mouth, drooling at the thought of being buried in your dripping slit until I get a taste of you warm nectar . .

After reading your words, let me tell you that I now have an abundance of warm nectar, just waiting for that tongue :p
 
oh well...so wish to feel your fingers closing around them...making them your properties...

Oh yes... I would squeeze and massage them just to the point of pain, before taking them in mouth to kiss them better ;)
 
Oh yes... I would squeeze and massage them just to the point of pain, before taking them in mouth to kiss them better ;)

wish to moan softly while you squeeze them in your hand,and then feel our lips enveloping them...knowing they belong to you now..for whatever you like..
 
Thought I'd try some black and white shots for a change.
As requested by someone special. You know who you are. :devil: :kiss:
Enjoy !!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top