The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Maisie lay there quietly as he asked her what she wanted to be. She’d never really thought about it. She enjoyed a quiet life in the country, tending to every day duties and she could imagine a life tending to Andrew and his household, but she wondered what he meant by his father preparing him for something more.

“I don’t know, Drew.” She liked the way his new nickname rolled off her tongue. “I hope to be a good lady. I’ve never been one for fame. I don’t know if you know this about me, but I’m shy.” She teased, pressing her lips against his for a moment before she broke the kiss and looked down at his handsome face. "I've always wanted to be a mother. I think that will be my greatest accomplishment."

“What could your father possibly want from you? You’re his second son and wouldn’t William take over the Stewart lands?” She asked him, stroking the hair out of his eyes.

Andrew pondered her questions as he continued to stroke her hair and caress the hand she rested on his chest.

"I don't know what he's planning. William is the rightful heir, so that can't be what I'm being trained for. It's very strange... my education was different to William's. I studied more history than him, more Latin and French..." he said while staring at the ceiling, the shadows dancing slower and slower from the dying fire in the hearth.

Andrew sighed, deep in thought.

"I asked him once why he's harder on me than on William. He only said that great things await me. That's it. Nothing more..." he continued in the same reflective tone.

He then changed tone and smiled:

"Oh, and children, yes! I would love children. I think you'd be a wonderful mother!" he said and kissed her forehead.

Maisie smiled at him as he kissed her forehead and stroked her hair, his words making her belly tighten at the thought of baring his children. What handsome children they would be too, she thought to herself as she also pondered what Lord Stewart had in mind for his youngest son.

“Latin and French? History? It is a mystery.” She said as she placed her head on his shoulder and absently drew patterns on his chest as they basked in the after glow of their mutual orgasms.

“Perhaps I need to study more myself. Whatever he has planned will effect us both.” She said softly as she glanced up towards Andrew’s face.

Andrew smiled at her, just when the door suddenly opened and Edina stepped inside.

"Andrew, I hear movement in the castle. Perhaps you should..."

"Yes, yes, you're right!" Andrew said and kissed Maisie, jumping out of bed and putting his clothes on in a hurry.

"I'll see you in the morning, my love!" he said, and kissed Maisie again.

He waited until Maisie checked that the coast was clear, and then he left quickly and quietly, returning to his own chambers. He took his clothes off and slipped into the cold bed, wishing Maisie was there to keep him warm. A smile on his face signaled the start of a deep, good night sleep.

Maisie woke early the next morning and dressed in a gown of soft blue material. After she had made herself presentable, she went to find Lady Stewart. The woman was in her favorite room that was filled with sunny daylight, working on a tapestry that would hang in the Great Hall when it was finished.

“Good morning, my lady.” She said softly as she took a seat next to her and took up a needle to work. She glanced outside the window and gasped at the snow that had fallen since they had returned. “The snow is beautiful this morning, isn’t it?”

She glanced over at the older woman, wondering if she should ask about what Andrew had told her. “My lady, there is something that I must ask you. Andrew feels that he is destined to something greater as his father has pushed him harder than William. Perhaps you know what this is.”

Lady Stewart smiled warmly at Maisie, taking time to ponder her question.

"He noticed, did he?" she asked, with a smile in the corner of her mouth.

"He is right. His father has big plans for him, as does your own father for you both. This has been prepared for many, many years, but I'm afraid it is not up to me to disclose. I am not sure you or Andrew are ready for it yet." she continued and leaned towards Maisie, giving her shoulder a soft squeeze.

She continued to work on the tapestry, stealing glances at the snow outside, smiling softly at Maisie.

---

Andrew didn't take long that morning to start his morning training routine. He was training hard with his sword when his father joined him.

"Any news of Maisie's father?" Andrew asked as he saw his father pick up a training sword.

"Good morning to you too!" Angus grinned.

"Yes. Good morning... Well?" Andrew asked before launching a sudden attack on his father.

"Yes I have news!" Angus groaned, deflecting Andrew's strike and sidestepping out of his way. "Calum Campbell was rescued this morning by Maisie's brothers and by yours and he's on his way here! Get ready for that. There will be much to talk about!"

Maisie was slightly disappointed that the woman beside her would not tell her what they were destined for. She frowned as she worked, trying her best to be patient and ladylike, but she found herself squirming as she worked and sighed deeply.

“Not even a little hint, my lady?” She asked, peeking over at the woman that was like a mother to her. “I promise not to tell Andrew.”

She smiled at the slightly scolding look that she got in response and she turned to her work, trying to suppress the giggles that were escaping her lips. She might have seemed prim and proper to Andrew and William, but Lady Stewart knew how much of an imp she could be.

Their solitude was broken by a knock at the door and soon the seamstress for Lady Stewart came in with an assistant and bolts of soft fabrics and Stewart tartan. Maisie looked towards the lady and then at the seamstress.

“Well, come now dear. We must get you measured for a wedding gown!” She seamstress insisted as Maisie glanced back over at Lady Stewart with a stunned expression.

“My lady…” She stammered, her eyes wide. “My lady, I do not need a new gown for my wedding to Andrew. I was simply planning to wear my good green gown. Please, it is too much of an expense.”

"Nonsense, my dear!" Lady Stewart chirped. "A union between the Campbells and the Stewarts will be properly celebrated if it's the last thing I do!" she continued triumfally.

"It's just too bad we don't have more time to prepare the celebrations... No matter, in a way I prepared for this my entire life!" she smiled, pushing Maisie out the door as the seamstress dragged her out.

---

Angus slashed at Andrew so hard with a backhand, that when Andrew arched his body back, Angus almost fell to the ground as his sword missed the target, swishing over his son. Angus laughed as he regained his composure.

"You fight like a tiger, my son!" he said with pride, trying to catch his breath. "Enough now. Go and prepare for your future father-in-law. Dress properly!" he said, waiving his son away while he breathed deeply and smiled at Andrew.

He did as he was told, and spent some time grooming himself and making sure he was presentable for Maisie's father. He began to tremble a bit to the pressure of first impressions. What if he doesn't like me? he thought as he finished preparing.

"He's here!" Edina said as she pushed his door open. "Come, you fool, come!" she continued, pushing Andrew like a madwoman.

Maisie endured the fitting with the seamstress under the watchful eye of Lady Stewart. The dress would be breathtaking and feature both the tartan of the Campbells and then the tartan of the Stewarts. She kept insisting that she didn’t need such a gown, but her protests fell on deaf ears. It would be the height of fashion and she would make both families proud.

Soon she heard word that her father had arrived with her brothers. She couldn’t hold still any longer and soon ran from the room, wanting to see him in the worst way. She hurried into the Great Hall about the time that he stepped in from the blowing snow and gathering storm with her brother’s in tow.

“Papa!” She cried out, launching herself into his strong arms with a crushing hug. “I’m so glad you’re safe, Papa!”

Andrew rushed through the corridors towards the Great Hall, followed closely by Edina, who was, strangely, all dressed up. He stopped in front of the door and gathered himself, waiting until he could breathe normally.

"Go on, what are you waiting for?" Edina pushed him.

"Don't rush me!" Andrew said, wondering what his future father-in-law would think of him.

He then pushed the door open and walked in, finding Maisie in her father's arms. Calum Campbell looked up and measured Andrew with his eyes. He was a tall man, built like an athlete, with a hard face and deep blue eyes. He loosened his embrace of Maisie, but kept his arm around her shoulder.

"So this is the young Andrew!" he said with a serious voice, no smile anywhere in sight.

"I'm honored to meet you, milord!" Andrew said and bowed, looking Calum in the eyes, smiling gallantly, trying as hard as he could to hide his terror.

"Good... good... Do you like the boy?" Calum asked Maisie, squeezing her shoulder, smiling warmly at her.

It had been a long time since she’d seen her father, but she’d written him faithfully nearly every day. He was good at responding and staying involved in his daughter’s life with the Stewarts, but Maisie had truly missed her father in her time away from him. Her brothers were also looking well and each had grown into a strong man.

“I do, Papa.” She said, looking up at her father as he still held her close while Andrew tried to make his best impression on the older man. “Please don’t scare him away. That goes for the rest of your as well.” She insisted, looking at each of her brothers in turn and watching as each lowered their gaze. She was the baby of the family, but the one that could bow the others to her will.

“With your permission, Papa, I would like to marry Andrew. It is my greatest wish.” She said softly, looking up at the older man as he smiled down at her warmly. “Please, Papa.” She whispered for his ears only.

Calum smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Well... I first need to know if he knows what he's doing, and if he can make you happy..." he said and looked at Edina, who smiled back and nodded, all red in the face.

What the hell was that? Andrew asked himself when he noticed the exchange between Calum Campbell and Edina. Was he in on it from the start? Did he send her? Oh no... He must know about me and Edina... Damn!

"But it seems like he's already shown you... so... you have my blessing, child!" Calum said and kissed her forehead again. "What about you, young man? Do you want to marry my daughter?"

"Nothing in this world could make me happier, milord!" Andrew said without hesitation.

"Good! You will both have your wish sooner than you think!" Calum grinned at them.

“Papa!” Maisie gasped as he looked between Edina and Andrew, asking if he knew what he was doing to make her happy. Never had her cheeks glowed as red as they did in that very moment and she wished that she might melt away between the stones that covered the floor.

She sighed deeply as he kissed her forehead again and told her that she had his blessing for the union. When Andrew answered in the affirmative as well, she smiled back at the man that was quickly capturing her heart. Glancing up at her father as he said that they would get their wish sooner than they thought. She frowned and wondered what their parents had in mind.

“Not too soon, I would think, Papa. You need time to rest after your ordeal.” She said, transforming back into the caring, loving daughter that she’d always been.

"Go on, Calum, tell them! They have the right to know!" urged Angus with a broad smile on his face, moving closer to Andrew and squeezing his shoulder.

"You have decided on a date?" Andrew asked, surprise written all over his face.

"Yes we have! Lady Stewart?" Calum said and bowed as Lady Stewart stepped in the middle of the hall midway between Calum and Angus.

"Thank you, milord!" Lady Stewart began with a courtesy bow to Calum. "Andrew and Maisie, for reasons that you will find out after the wedding, our decision is that your wedding will be tomorrow! Distinguished guests are already on their way and preparations have begun!" she said triumphantly, smiling at both Maisie and Andrew.

"Tomorrow?" Andrew asked with a smile on his face, as the torment of waiting to enjoy Maisie's body fully seemed to be coming to an end.

"Yes, tomorrow!" Angus said squeezing his shoulder. "Do you agree?"

"Yes, of course I agree. But I'm not the only one you should be asking!" Andrew said, smiling at Maisie.

"Well?" her father asked her smiling.

“Tomorrow?” Maisie asked, looking between her father and Andrew’s parents. She had wanted to be married very soon, but tomorrow was so…sudden. “I…I would very much love to be married to Andrew tomorrow, but I think that all three of you owe us an explanation.”

She placed her hands on her hips and looked between the two leaders of the clans and the woman that had captured Angus’s heart. “What is planned for the two of us and what is so important that you can’t tell us? I think that we both deserve the right to know what we are heading into.”

Calum looked at Angus smiling to each other.

"I can see lady Stewart taught you well, my daughter!" Calum said proudly, to which lady Stewart took a short bow.

"Milord, please do not..." lady Stewart began.

"Do not worry, milady, I won't! It is too early for you to know what is yet not certain!" Calum said and turned to his daughter, squeezing her shoulders with both hands, looking her in the eyes: "You have to trust us on this. We have big plans for you and Andrew, but we cannot tell you about these plans because your wedding is more important than that, and both of you have to focus on it first. Everything rests on you two getting along and loving each other!"

"Please don't worry, Maisie, it will all be revealed in time!" lady Stewart followed on from Calum. "You and Andrew will be very happy together. I know it!"

"If it does affect us as you say, don't you think we have the right to know?" Andrew asked as he flexed his fingers on the scabbard. "Surely if we knew, we could prepare for it!"

"Yes, my son, you do have a right to know. But it would be unwise for you to know now, as you would no longer think of your wedding night!" Angus intervened. "And we all want you to fully enjoy your wedding. I'm afraid a big part of this plan is that you don't know about it until after the wedding. Would you, please trust your parents?"

Andrew looked at his parents, at his future father-in-law and brother-in-laws. They didn't seem to know what was being planned either. He then looked at Maisie.

"As far as I'm concerned... what will be, will be!" he said and smiled at Maisie. "You are far wiser than we are and I have no doubts of your love for us!"

Maisie saw that she would have to be happy with the answer that their parents had given her. She felt nervous at the very thought of something larger than herself coming very soon. Still, when she glanced at Andrew, she had to smile and felt at peace. She could face anything if she were beside him.

“I guess we will have to trust your judgment.” She said, giving her father a tight hug and a sigh. “We must catch up, Papa. It had been so long since we’ve spoken.” She said with a large, happy smile on her face.

“Perhaps you can join me while I’m fitted for my new gown. Lady Stewart insists that I must have one for the wedding.” She says as if to say that she wasn’t worthy of such a lavish expense.

Calum smiled widely at Maisie's words and nodded to her request.

"Why don't you get started and I will join you shortly!" Calum said and then turned to Angus. "We have much to discuss!"

"This way!" Angus said, showing the way towards his private study. "And you, my son, get ready for the wedding!"

Andrew watched lady Stewart walk out of the hall with Maisie, while Angus left with Calum. He was left in the hall with Maisie's brothers, William and Edina.

"My brother's getting married!" William finally broke the silence, smiling with the corner of his mouth. "And to the woman I always wanted!"

Andrew smiled at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"I must go and prepare! Do as your elders say, I am told!" Andrew said and left for his chambers, followed after a few minutes by Edina.

He stepped inside, and Edina walked in behind him, closing the door.

"What was that... exchange between you and Calum Campbell? Did he send you to us?" he asked her with a serious look on his face.

Edina blushed and smiled as she stepped forward and took Andrew’s face between her hands. “He wanted to make sure that you could bring pleasure and joy to his only daughter, Andrew. It was my job to make sure that happened. Please do not be upset. He has promised me a good marriage in exchange and now you can bring happiness to your beautiful bride.”

“I have also begun my work with William so he may pleasure his little bride when she finally arrives. Never will there be rumors about the Stewart boys!” She grinned at him and leaned forward to kiss his lips gently. “You will have fine and handsome sons with Maisie. You’ll make your parents and your clansmen happy.”

Andrew's eyes grew bigger and bigger in surprise as he heard Edina's confession. All this time he thought he was fooling around with Edina in private, when actually his future father-in-law set him up for it. He didn't know what to make of it. Edina had been so good to him; he could still remember the first time when she took his cock in her gentle hands and then in her mouth. He remembered the first time when he tasted her pussy and made her come under her instructions. She did all that under instructions... he thought.

"N-no, I'm not upset with you..." he mumbled after Edina kissed his lips. "I'm just a little concerned that he knows..." he continued as he kissed her back. "I mean... you were so kind with me, teaching me how to please a woman... I enjoyed it so much... I'm just... Did you ever want to do all those things with me or were you just acting on orders?" he asked, looking in her eyes.

“Trust me, Andrew, if you weren’t about to marry Maisie, I’d be on my knees in front of your right now.” Edina said with a smile, trying to soothe the worries that he suddenly seemed to have. “With what I’ve taught you, you’ll be able to teach Maisie what is pleasurable and desirable. She’ll give you happy, healthy sons without complaint if you make her happy.”

Maisie followed Lady Stewart into her chambers, the seamstress already there and waiting. Maisie blushed deeply when her wedding gown and undergarments were talked about in great detail. She stood there patiently as the seamstress took measurement after measurement.

“Lady Stewart, please, I insist on helping to pay for part of this.” Maisie said, glancing at the woman that was watching over the entire scene with a sharp eye. “Please, this dress and these underclothes are so fine that they must cost you a fortune.”

Edina left Andrew with a smile on his face. As he sat on his bed, his mind wondered to the following day, to the wedding, guests, feasts, celebrations and the wedding night. That put another smile on his face. The image of Maisie's naked body appeared in his mind, making him vibrate in expectation. He had tasted her pussy twice, and twice he came in her mouth. What would her pussy feel like? The mental image of his cock thrusting inside her pussy made him dizzy. He shook his head and stood. He walked to the window and looked out unto the loch. Am I going to leave the castle after the wedding? he suddenly thought, the idea of leaving his birth home making him sad. Where will we go?

The door flung open and William stepped in. "Hello, monkey boy!" he said as he joined Andrew by the window, wrapping his arm around his brother. "Wedding thoughts?"

"Aha... It's tomorrow..."

"I know! Lucky monkey!" he grinned, poking his shoulder. "You win, brother! I thought I'd fuck her first, but I guess you get her all to yourself now!"

"You guess???" Andrew grinned back. "You'd better believe it!" Andrew said, and pulled the sword out of the scabbard a few inches, making the steel glimmer in the sunlight.

"Come on, what are brothers for? We share, don't we?"

"Not everything!" he replied pushing the blade back in the scabbard.

"I'm joking monkey boy! I'm not gonna fuck your wife! Relax!" he laughed at Andrew's seriousness. "Not that I don't want to! Hey, if I let you fuck my wife, will you let me fuck yours?" he said with a wide grin.

This time, Andrew turned to him and smiled: "Sure, if your wife is half as beautiful as mine!"

"I heard mine has big breasts!" William said grinning.

"Oh... I'll miss these highly enlightening conversations..." Andrew said with melancholy in his voice.

---

"Maisie! Stop with the nonsense. You're worth it all and much, much more. We've been preparing for this for years. It may seem like an afterthought to you and Andrew, but believe me; it's not!" lady Stewart said and continued to give instructions to the seamstress to enhance and deepen Maisie's cleavage.

Last edited:
“Stand still, my lady.” The seamstress insisted as she turned Maisie towards Lady Stewart. “The women at court are wearing their dresses to here.” The seamstress said, gesturing to a vague area on Maisie’s chest.

Maisie’s eyes went wide and she blushed as Lady Stewart nodded her head in approval. “Oh, no, I can’t wear something like that.” She stammered.

The seamstress reached around Maisie’s body and cupped the girl’s firm breasts, pushing them upwards to create the illusion of more cleavage. Maisie’s cheeks flamed bright red at that moment, looking down to see her chest pushed forward so scandalously.

“Perfect.” Lady Stewart exclaimed with a smile. “Maisie, you will be the most beautiful bride anyone has ever seen.”

William and Andrew were interrupted by the tailors, who set up all their kit to fit Andrew's new kilt outfit. William smiled with satisfaction and took his leave, making Andrew groan at the prospect of being prodded with needles and measuring sticks. Damn, this is the part I hate! he thought under his breath.

---

Calum Campbell knocked on Lady Stewart's door and stepped inside, watching the seamstress at work with a wide smile on his face.

"My goodness, Maisie, you've turned into such a beautiful woman. Your mother would have been so proud!"

"And it's not just the looks, milord!" Lady Stewart added. "She is an impeccable lady with a brilliant mind on her shoulders, and big, warm heart!"

Calum looked at Maisie and smiled again.

"The dress is very pretty!" he said to lady Stewart, after which he bowed. "I shall leave you to it! Time for a wee chat with my future son-in-law!" he continued and left the room.

Maisie looked towards her father as he entered the room, blushing at his compliment. She gave him a small smile back as he watched the seamstress work. She felt a little bit of pride when he told her that she was beautiful and her mother would have been proud to see her today.

“Thank you, Papa. I wish Mummy could be here for this.” She said as Lady Stewart added to the compliment by saying that she was brilliant and had a warm heart. Again she blushed as the seamstress finished a few more things on the gown and took a step away for everyone to view it.

It was a dark blue in color, the same as her Campbell tartan. The Stewart tartan would be pinned over her shoulder after the ceremony. She glanced down at the neckline of her gown, wishing it was more modest, but knowing that this was what Lady Stewart had wanted.

“Papa, please don’t frighten him.” Maisie insisted as her father announced that he would go and have a chat with Andrew.

Back