Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Dria gasped and her eyes fluttered even more, still using a hand on the shower wall, her back arching.
 
Simon Masterson

"So, are you ready for more?" I ask you as I ease my fingers into your cunny and arse from behind, toying with you further. I love knowing how much you're desperate to please me.
 
"If that's what you wish, Master. This one is unable to object." She moaned and pushed back onto his fingers.
 
Simon Masterson

"Good. Now, suck my dick, balls, and ass. I want you to worship me with your tongue. Earn your next orgasm. If you do well, you shall earn it....if not, well, I do not need to say how displeased I will be," I direct you, now that my body is clean enough for your oral services.
 
"Yes, Master," Dria said. She obediently dropped to her knees and she began licking, sucking, and kissing everywhere on his lower body, her hands fondling the parts that her mouth wasn't occupied with.
 
Simon Masterson

"Ah, very good slave, Dria. You make me very proud. I shall really enjoy owning you indeed. We do have some talking to do when this shower ends, but I don't want to do it while hard, so you'd better make me cum. Where I cum doesn't matter, as long as you make me come. That's your project, of course. Make Master cum so that he isn't too horny during the interview. Is that clear?"

I then begin sighing as you attack me with your mouth and I struggle to stay balanced, of course.
 
Dria continued to attack his private parts, making damn sure that he was going to cum. When she felt him begin to tense, with her fingers wrapped around his cock and balls, her mouth occupied with his asshole, she pressed gently on that skin between his balls and his anus, eager to make him cum.
 
Simon Masterson

I begin jerking and twitching, my cock and balls reacting with enthusiasm to Dria's eager services to me. Suddenly, I feel just how close I am and I announce, "Dria, love, hurry up and swallow my cum as it comes out."

"Every fucking drop, love. Swallow them all," I warn her sternly.
 
A carriage pulls up to the estate of the late Ambrose. Kent. Preparations had been made to welcome Lady Victoria Kent. Many were anxious to see the new owner and to learn of her status choice. A young man helped her down from the carriage and she beheld her newest home.

"Greetings to all. You shall address me as Mistress Via. You will find no changes immediately as long as everything goes smoothly as before. Each member of the household will be called for personal introductions and access your employment or tenure. You will find I am generous with praise and reward the deserving. Those with children should bring them along during your review." Victoria stood five four and her features were hidden by the widows shawl. Her clothing black and revealing nothing more then a shape under velvet.

Victoria turns to the head butler. Her smile is cast lovingly upon her dearest friend. "I'm ready for the tour."

Jacob leads her through the house and all three floors. It is a challenge to weave from room to room and not feel lost. Victoria confides to Jacob. "I've accept my first slave. He is due here at four. I want him brought to me immediately in the library. I intend to conduct business affairs there."

Victoria sat at the desk and rubbed her hands over the mahogany and smiled. "What delights we found here Ambrose."

Victoria removes the mantle and let's her long faded lavender hair drape over her shoulders. She had come into her own and lost the black tresses of youth and her pale grey eyes settled to an aqua color and her thin twig body changed to curves and sex appeal.

Victoria spent the rest of her day meeting her household staff. Each leaving relieved to be continuing to be staying on with pay. Yet her mind went to her visit at the auction house and her purchase of a male. Masterson... deep in her heart she wondered if it was one of the boys from childhood..

Victoria flew back to the time her mother worked for the Mastersons. Those years of playing and first kisses. Teetering on the edge of sin with an older boy. "What.if it's one of them?"
 
Dria gasped and she engulfed his cock with her mouth, sucking down his seed vigorously as he shot down her throat with a moan, her green eyes closed as she tasted him pouring out his seed.
 
Simon Masterson

I groan as I shoot my cum down your throat, my every spurt a statement of complete dominance by me and surrender by you. You have proven yourself yet again and I pull you up to embrace and kiss you....I even slip you tongue, not afraid to taste my own jizz.

Then I swat your arse lightly and even pinch each cheek before taking you by the hand and helping you out of the shower.

"Towel me off, slave," I order you, knowing how much it must turn you on to receive such intimate commands.
 
Peter Masterson

Victoria Kent....Lady Victoria Kent....Peter wondered honestly why that name gave him a sense of deja vu and particularly excitement. His first love had been a girl that he called Vicky. Sweet Vicky, who would tease and excite him, hold him spellbound even in her innocence with her kisses. Could it be? Could she be his Mistress, the woman destined to bring him the satisfaction that he had long craved, but never truly experienced....could she bring him to heel? Someone needed to, that much was clear.

Oh, Peter wasn't a broken man, of course. Not by any means. He seemed reasonably happy and successful on the surface, having served as a Member of Parliament and actually voted in favor of the new law that affected him. What no one realized was that he had a personal motive in voting for the law, as he hoped to become a slave to a woman who would turn him into the sort of man that he always wished to be.

The woman who would be his new cause, his new Goddess, his idol to worship. He had always wanted to serve something or someone greater than himself. Ironically, this had driven him to seek high office in the hopes of benefiting the country, of serving Merry Old England.

Yes, what had haunted Peter was the vision and the dream within his soul that he was born to serve others, and especially someone who would be his Lady, his personal Queen, his Goddess. He knew that Simon, his brother, could never understand, but that was Simon, strong and masterful like their mother. It was their father who had never quite been that forceful, of course. Simon had revolted against such a wife-led marriage and family, but to Peter, it was a perfect arrangement and he envied his father especially the chance to serve a superior being....a woman. He didn't understand men who thought of women as inferiors. To him, the right woman, at least, a Lady, deserved to be obeyed and worshiped by a groveling man.....and oh, to be the lucky man!

To have the chance to serve a woman, especially her arse...to worship her arse with his lips and his tongue. Simon loved the bum, too, but he liked to do rough things, like bite, spank, and fuck it.....Peter didn't want to penetrate it at all, except with his tongue. Peter didn't want to dirty a woman with his dick except with her permission, as she rewarded him whenever she deemed that he had earned it, and he had never married for that reason. No woman would seem to understand his deep need to worship and not dominate a woman, at least not that he had met. They thought that he was less of a man for this, but Peter felt at home.....

And to think that it all started with Vicky....his first lovely vision of womanhood, accidentally mooned by her and seeing her legs as well....as she rode that horse like Lady Godiva. From that moment on, despite the cost to him, Peter knew his purpose, but he had repressed it....and now, perhaps it could come full circle, could it not?

Peter awaited his fate and his new owner, shaking a bit in nervous apprehension and uncertainty, not knowing what this woman was like....but at least he was bought by a woman. That was a relief, if nothing else. The idea of belonging to a man, that fear had kept him up at night.
 
Last edited:
The stately grandfather clock chimed the hour. Victoria held still as the chimes played the proper tune followed by a whistle noise. One: a caught breath as her eyes closed. Two: the automobile that would pull up in the driveway to deliver her slave. Three: Jacob would be handling minor details of receipt. Four: the door would open.

It didn't happen that way as her eyes opened. A long sigh and another consequence arose. "Punctuality.. a slave must always be on time."

Jacob was waiting outside for the delivery. He was tall and pale, with dark wavy hair. It was those green eyes that spoke of heritage. Celtic orgins and solid fae beliefs held fast to generations of story tellers. Even the lady of the house was subject to his stories making him an asset to her very existence and decision to become a mistress.

Jacob began pacing certain that brownies were causing delays. "I'll naught be sparin da sprig"

Victoria walked to a bookshelf and opened a locked cabinet. The key on a gold chain adoring her neck slowly slipped out of the lock and rests above those large mounds.
Now the prize within is lifted from the purple velvet and held in high esteem. Victoria took a deep breath admiring the replica of an item she herself had wore. How tempting to place it about the neck, this wasn't hers and it was that fact that helped keep her in check.

A buzzing noise from the desk fills the silence. Someone was activating the gates to open and bring the next face into Kent Manor.

Jacob had two words for the delivery. "Yer late."

Jacob looked over the young man as they walked into the entry hall. "What's yer name boy?"

"I be Jacob. First butler ta house. When yer duties are outside 'er chambers yer answerin ta me." Jacob told him as they went up a small flight of stairs. "Dinna fidget."

A turn to the right and third door on the left. Jacob opened the solid dark oak door. "Mind yer manners lad."

There by the desk stood a woman in a black floor length gown. "Come in."

Jacob closed the door giving them privacy and went back to overseeing luggage being put in the Master bedroom.
 
Last edited:
"Yes, Master," Dria said, drying him off quickly and thoroughly, kissing each dry body part reverently. She was incredibly turned on, and she wondered what would happen next.
 
Peter Masterson

Peter felt his blood chill as he heard the manservant tell him, in his uneducated way, "Yer late."

How have the mighty fallen? I am a former Member of Parliament and now I am being lectured on punctuality when I didn't know that I was late by an uncultured boor. Then again, it's too late now and I am very hard anticipating the first encounter with her. Besides, this is what I need. I've served others before, but this time, I get some actual pleasure from it. Why am I like this? Why do I feel the need to obey, to submit, to such an extent? Is it because of Vicky, or was she a result of a need that was already there and undiscovered? Why did Simon come out as the alpha male, me as the beta? On the surface, I'm even more successful than him, or at least I was.

Maybe it's that I rose in politics faster than he did in finance because I like to gamble more and it paid off there....and here again, trusting another person with my entire destiny is a brand new risk....the possibilities that might happen, even the dark and painful ones, turn me on, because I crave this, being utterly at the mercy of another....and because it is worth any risk for a chance to serve....I so long to serve.


"I am Peter Masterson. I did not realize that I was late, but I will naturally apologize to the Lady nonetheless."

Despite his recent training, when among the lower set, Peter wasn't ready to refer to himself in the third person. He wasn't sure what he would say when or what he would call himself in meeting his new Mistress, his Lady, his Queen, his Goddess, either.

Peter trembled as he walked with Jacob to meet his new Mistress where he was instructed to, arousal, fear, and excitement mixing with suspense in his soul. He was extremely hard and also nervous as he reached the final doors.

When the doors opened, Peter took a deep breath as he noticed how familiar she was....she couldn't be, no she wasn't....Vicky? His knees gave out immediately as he fell under her spell, yet again....his Vicky was his destiny after all...he would get to serve his beloved Lady! It brought him instantly to his knees in humble worship and awe.
 
Simon Masterson

"My turn, slut," I say, drying you off and taking every chance to fondle you in the process, my kisses more than once pressed against your skin.

"Now, come with me, slave. We have some talking to do," I instruct you, attaching a leash to your collar to lead you along. You are completely mine now.
 
"Yes, Master," Dria murmured softly, following him obediently, her eyes darting everywhere as she took in the sight of his beautiful home.
 
Simon Masterson

I lead you to the library, where I gesture for you to sit down at one of the reading chairs.

"Slave Dria, so far you have pleased me very well, aside from one incident. You are a remarkable slave and you have me eager to begin dominating and using you for my pleasure. I want you to know that you are my first slave and no matter how many other slaves I might gain, you shall likely remain my favourite, provided that you show continued loyalty, submission, and enthusiasm for me.

"Slave Dria, you are obviously not my social equal now, but that doesn't mean that I do not care for you. I completely do, of course. So when I correct you, and at times I shall, it shall be loving firmness in my correction. I want you to understand, however, that you are my private property and I reserve the right to remind you of your place at my feet whenever I see fit. Naturally, I intend to keep you naked as much as possible, except when it suits me to clothe you. I expect you to keep yourself smooth as silk below the neck, too. Sleek. Soft.

"I want you right now to show me just how much you worship me. Show me the right attitude, slut. Sit at my feet," I instruct you.
 
Dria smoothly rose up and came over and knelt by his feet, facing him, her head bowed in submission. She yearned this discipline, this almost father like discipline and understanding.
 
Victoria was surprised to see it was one of her dear childhood playmates. Victoria felt her lungs tighten as he entered the room. Her heart skips a beat as she watches him drop to his knees without command.

Taking a strong breath she speaks very formally. "You are indeed a fine male specimen. Extol your training."

Victoria sat on the edge of the desk waiting for him to speak or at least make some form of noise. He was much taller and his face more defined then she remembers. Even now Victoria must guard herself from slipping into her uncouth vocabulary of youth. To talk to him as she would Jacob.

He knows who I am. The poor boy is in shock and speechless. Perhaps I should not know him. Make him stew a while before revealing myself fully. Victoria thinks to herself.
 
Simon Masterson

"Well done, Slave Dria. You will make an excellent slave, I can tell. I am very proud of you. Now, stand up and put your hands on the table there. The one with no books," I command you, eager to see you in action, see you actively submit.
 
Peter Masterson

Peter wondered that his new Mistress didn't recognize him. He also felt shame that he wasn't worthy of remembrance, but perhaps it was fitting. Perhaps their passionate kisses that meant so much to him truly meant little to her, so forgettable, so easily. He was only an inferior, born to worship and submit. He was weak. He was her slave. Still, he felt some pride in her acknowledging his physical beauty. He had always been handsome and wanted by so many women....and even men, though no men interested him. Men were not what he admired. Not even most women....only a Lady, like Vicky....like Victoria...Via. A Goddess, worthy of reverence.

Silently and fighting to be patient, he remained prostrate in worship, not daring to touch her. He wasn't worthy of her. He was a man who had it all and threw it away to be at her feet, squandered his potential to serve the greater good for a selfish desire to serve a Lady...but what else could he do? It was his lifelong dream come true...how could he deny it? How could he resist?

Peter didn't dare to look up at her, just waited for her commands and instructions to him. His body ached, as it was no longer that young, though still fit, and his pain was another sacrifice to her. If she wanted him uncomfortable and full of suspense and terror, so be it. He would give that to her, an offering to his Goddess, his Lady.
 
Obediently, Dria as she was told, the moves slow and fluid, as though practiced over years, but also almost robotically. Her mind had gone on autopilot since he started putting the title "slave" in front of her name. She personally hated the word 'slave', but it didn't matter. That's what she was- that's what she will be called. Her left hand trembled slightly in nervousness.
 
Simon Masterson

"Slave Dria, spread your legs and thighs, as well as your hands. Lean over the table and breathe slowly," I instruct you, not knowing how you hate being called "slave", just knowing that for now, it will have to suffice as your title until I come up with a new one.

I find my paddle and prepare to spank your bottom thoroughly with it. It has holes in it for the extra sting, too. I want to hear you moan and whimper with both pleasure and pain.
 
Once more, Dria obeyed, taking slow deep breaths as she spread her legs and hands, finding a spot on the table and staring at it.

He's going to spank me oh Jesus this is going to hurt, I hope it's not a riding crop those are the worst. . .
 
Back
Top