So I've been fucking my sister.

Bordelloman

Virgin
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Posts
15
I've had a hard-on for my younger sister for 20 years and I finaly got a chance.

It was during last summers hurricane. I needed to evac the beach so I went up to my sisters. Everything was normal, we were just hanging out having a few drinks when the storm started getting bad.

It was only about a hour and the power went out. I went to the garage to look for a flashlight and my sister got some candles. She found a portable radio and we drank and listened to some music.

As we were bullshitting and getting a but drunk my sister went to change. She came back in a long tee shirt. I could tell there was nothing underneath, I could see those fantastic nipples right thru the shirt. [Removed underage reference]

She could see I was beyond shocked that she brought it up. I guess to make me feel better she said that it was just kid stuff. I felt better than she said "I hope it made you feel good". Without a second thought, I guess the booze was really working, I said "it would have felt better if she was jerking me off back then".

We both started laughing when i realized I had a raging hard-on. I did little to hide the fact, beside I could see her tits thru that shirt. I reached over as if to pick up my drink when I let my hand run across her tits.

She grabbed my hand and said we are not kids anymore and moved close to give me what I thought was a going to be a peck goodnight but turned into a deep wet kiss.

She let out a little moan as my tounge searched her mouth. I reached over and gently placed my hand on her tit. She got up fast, I was sure her better judgement set in as she headed for her room. As she got to the door she said "well you're not going to sleep on that old couch are you". Hmm well that was the plan when I told her I was coming .

No, I'll be right there. I was buzzed but decided this was it, my chance the fuck her. I decided I would just go for it, she was asking me to join her. As soom as I got into her room I stripped to my shorts and got into bed. She was still in the shirt but now it had run up so her ass was staring me square in my face. I put my arms around her and as she turned I planted another kiss on her. This time it was pure passion. Her wet mouth on mine. My hands now playing with her tits and she was reaching for my cock.

Before she could stop me I rolled her over and burried my face in her sweet cunt. I wasn't long until she came on my face. Her body still shaking as she started sucking me off. I damn near blew my load but help back, thank god.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth a flipped her into the missionary possition. I wanted to see her face as I rammed my cock into her. As I pushed it in her head went back and I said " here you go baby big brothers gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Our sweaty bodies pressed together for what seemed like an eternity we were now doggie style, my cock plunging deeper and deeper. I screamed I had to cum. She moved back into the missionary and said "cum in me" I want to see your eyes while you shoot your load. Holy shit. She knew I had a vasectomy and was safe so I blew my load deep in my sisters pussy. I came like never before.

We fell asleep together and fucked a few more times that night.

Long story short we have need screwing each other science September and I don't see a end in sign and that fine by me. She's the best fuck I ever had and she says the same.

Here's the strange part...like the above isn't strange.
I felt weird when I was eating her and, when she was blowing me and the whole time we were fucking the first time. But that all ended after I blew my first load into her. From that point on she was just another woman.

Anyway I had to get that out, it's not like I can talk to anyone I know about it !
I'm going up to see her this weekend for our monthly fuckfest.

I'm dripping just thinking about her....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow......

LOL.... Holy fuck... Well i used to play doctor with my cousin when we were younger and i would finger her and she would play with my cock but that was about the long and the short of it...... Well and im adopted so she wasnt like blood or anything.... So you got me beat.....lol
 
Ummmm you're in the middle of getting evacuated during a hurricane and decide having a cocktail party for two is the way to go? :rolleyes:
 
Ummmm you're in the middle of getting evacuated during a hurricane and decide having a cocktail party for two is the way to go? :rolleyes:

9 times out of 10 then stories at Lit are JUST THAT. ;) "Who can gain the larger shock value?" Etc.
 
Ummmm you're in the middle of getting evacuated during a hurricane and decide having a cocktail party for two is the way to go? :rolleyes:

To be honest, you never know how you are going to react in the middle of the crisis.
I had the best sex in my life during the civil war while I was absolutely devastated with worry about my childrens lives.
I developed compulsive dish washing at that time as well.

Even if the story is not real, its still well written and pretty arousing.
 
Literotica said:
Welcome to Fetish & Sexuality Central!

This is the home for all those topics that really get you going.

Do you have a thing for women in short skirts? Maybe you like a gorgeous pair of feet? Do you love to play erotically with balloons? Then this is the place for you!

Fetish Central is your place for discussing whatever turns you on.

NOT PERMITTED here or anywhere on Literotica.com:
Bestiality
Underage (All fetishes must be for 18+ only)

Please see the Forum Rules for complete posting guidelines.

Please keep this a SAFE place for conversation. Try not to ridicule someone just because you think their fetish is weird. Yours might seem equally weird to someone else!

Have fun!

.....
 
Ummmm you're in the middle of getting evacuated during a hurricane and decide having a cocktail party for two is the way to go? :rolleyes:

Yep I can tell you're from where it's cold. Here hurricanes are a way of life.
Ever hear of the term "hurricane party" ?

To the rest belive what you wish I know what happend. I always enjoy when people get judgemental on a site designed for getting off.

Fuckn funny!
 
Yep I can tell you're from where it's cold. Here hurricanes are a way of life.
Ever hear of the term "hurricane party" ?

To the rest belive what you wish I know what happend. I always enjoy when people get judgemental on a site designed for getting off.

Fuckn funny!

My friend had 108 mph two weeks ago. Here we just call that high winds. :cool:
 
Back
Top