Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

Roseann4708

Literotica Guru
A woman of a certain age can be hot

After I'd decided on this title for my thread I realized that it could be misinterpreted by some. To be as clear as I can, I'm not referring to those occasions when I am experiencing my own personal summer. (Women over 45 will understand what I mean by that. LOL)

Until the last several years I was most reluctant to pose nude. Despite my photographer's repeated assurances I felt that my body wasn't hot enough for sexy or erotic photos. For photos from my 20's and 30's, I finally came to realize how right he was. In large measure that was due to the patience and understanding shown to me by a new, young g/f who helped me shed most of the negative body image my mom had instilled in me.

Some might disagree that I was hot when I was younger. Each according to his own taste, as the French put it. Here is a link to a scan of a Polaroid taken when I was 25, my very first nude. My initial scan was even poorer quality till my g/f used her considerable photo-editing skills to make it acceptable for sharing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqws4ggxu...age be hot-1-First nude in 1971 at age 25.jpg

There follow links to scans of two 35mm slides taken in different sessions either side of my 30th birthday.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jhg7hr10... of a certain age be hot-1-1975 at age 29.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c7c5hxny... of a certain age be hot-1-1976 at age 30.jpg

Last is a link to a scan of a slide taken when I was 32.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i92c3739l... of a certain age be hot-1-1978 at age 32.jpg

Based on these photos would you agree that I had a hot body when I was in my 20's and 30's? Honest opinions only, please. Thanks!

From time to time I may add other photos from my younger days in response to requests if, of course, there are any.

Some consider the phrase "woman of a certain age" demeaning to women. I've always felt quite the reverse and much prefer it to the over-used adjective "mature," let alone the kiss of death adjective "old." I feel just as vibrant and alive as I did in the photos I'm sharing here and infinitely more knowledgeable, albeit with a bit less energy and a few more aches and pains. A few might even challenge me as being beyond the upper age limit for correct use of the phrase. That's their problem.

I plan to address why I started my own thread and my expectations for it in a subsequent post.

I'll end by extending you a warm welcome to my thread and hope that you'll join me regularly.

Rose

Last edited:
Rose, I personally think you are attractive both now and then. You mind is what people need to see and how you feel about yourself. I personally like all the photos you have shared and would not mind seeing more of the before and now era.

Have a great day

Rose,

Your pictures are delectable, and I suspect they have continued to be just as lovely as time has gone on. Thank you for sharing, and I do hope you'll share more soon.

Hi Rose you sure were a hottie in your 20's & 30's. Judging by your av you still are. I'm gonna have to check out your profile and find out what I've been missing.
While I'm doing that I hope your gonna be posting more pics ;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yes you were very hot then! Im curious to as what your body is like now?

Women of all ages and body types can all be hot n sexy,( by the way you have a delicious looking body). I believe it is the sexual attitude of some women that they give out a sexy look because they will dress more daring,strut their walk, smile a lot and just play up their love for sex and not be intimidated, embarrassed or care what some prude might want to gossip about.
Allways the best way to get a guys attention is by showing more skin not how long your nails are and if the polish matches your toes or you hair color or makup. All the fashion nonsense is just to impress other women guys what skin. ;)

I think you are hot! I am 40, will be 41 in November. Though I felt hotter at 30 (and 30 was WAY hotter than my 20's) I feel a different sense of sexuality now. Like I own it more, which is sexy in it's own right. You are gorgeous and sexy :rose::rose::rose:

Rose, I personally think you are attractive both now and then. You mind is what people need to see and how you feel about yourself. I personally like all the photos you have shared and would not mind seeing more of the before and now era.

Have a great day

Thanks for the wonderful comments and encouragement to post more photos. That's what I plan to do as time permits. Right now that'll probably be just once a week, but hope to do more often soon.

Apart from photos I'm still trying to figure out what I'll be doing on a thread of my own.

Have a great day yourself.

Rose,

Your pictures are delectable, and I suspect they have continued to be just as lovely as time has gone on. Thank you for sharing, and I do hope you'll share more soon.

I'm glad you like my photos. I've posted more recent photos on the threads of others which you can probably find through my profile from the list of postings I've made. I wish I knew a better way to direct you, but I've always been a bit tech challenged.

You :kiss:will always look amazing .. beauty starts from within :)

Very beautiful body. I bet you look even better now.

Thanks. As to now, I plan to add more recent photos to my thread soon. Before then you can find a few I've added to threads of others through my profile from the list of postings I've made. If I were more tech savvy I'd probably find a better way to direct you to those.

If you find them let me know here what you think. Am I really better now?

Something about the title bothers me, I wrote out this reply before and deleted it.

I think it's the fact that it's a question.
Women don't lose value because of their age, you aren't 'hot', 18 year old girls in skimpy outfits are 'hot'.
You're beautiful and alluring you deserve to feel proud of your body and your age, confidence is the sexiest trait in either sex and it grows with age.
If I was you I would be thinking, 'sure, I was hot then but I'm amazing now in a different way'.

I hope you enjoy having a pic thread:D.

Yes you were very hot then! Im curious to as what your body is like now?

Thanks. My AV and the b&w half of my profile photo are both recent. I plan to add more here soon and you can link to some through my profile from the list of postings I've made on the threads of others. I'm not tech savvy enough to give you a better way of finding them.

I'd love to read here what you think if you can find my more recent photos.

After I'd decided on this title for my thread I realized that it could be misinterpreted by some. To be as clear as I can, I'm not referring to those occasions when I am experiencing my own personal summer. (Women over 45 will understand what I mean by that. LOL)

Until the last several years I was most reluctant to pose nude. Despite my photographer's repeated assurances I felt that my body wasn't hot enough for sexy or erotic photos. For photos from my 20's and 30's, I finally came to realize how right he was. In large measure that was due to the patience and understanding shown to me by a new, young g/f who helped me shed most of the negative body image my mom had instilled in me.

Some might disagree that I was hot when I was younger. Each according to his own taste, as the French put it. Here is a link to a scan of a Polaroid taken when I was 25, my very first nude. My initial scan was even poorer quality till my g/f used her considerable photo-editing skills to make it acceptable for sharing.

http://www.*********.com/view/?vxolcwms2hb7tr8

There follow links to scans of two 35mm slides taken in different sessions either side of my 30th birthday.

http://www.*********.com/view/?z3sbsrakaxly9cg

http://www.*********.com/view/?1o2wx6n4hi353y2

Last is a link to a scan of a slide taken when I was 32.

http://www.*********.com/view/?59tkits5ds6j3g3

Based on these photos would you agree that I had a hot body when I was in my 20's and 30's? Honest opinions only, please. Thanks!

From time to time I may add other photos from my younger days in response to requests if, of course, there are any.

Some consider the phrase "woman of a certain age" demeaning to women. I've always felt quite the reverse and much prefer it to the over-used adjective "mature," let alone the kiss of death adjective "old." I feel just as vibrant and alive as I did in the photos I'm sharing here and infinitely more knowledgeable, albeit with a bit less energy and a few more aches and pains. A few might even challenge me as being beyond the upper age limit for correct use of the phrase. That's their problem.

I plan to address why I started my own thread and my expectations for it in a subsequent post.

I'll end by extending you a warm welcome to my thread and hope that you'll join me regularly.

Rose

Rose,

First glad to see you with your own thread. Every woman can be sexy or HOT if they feel they are. Sadly some lose that feeling as they get older (or never found it growing up) ..gain weight ..from life's scars.

Thank you for sharing yourself!

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Thanks. As to now, I plan to add more recent photos to my thread soon. Before then you can find a few I've added to threads of others through my profile from the list of postings I've made. If I were more tech savvy I'd probably find a better way to direct you to those.

If you find them let me know here what you think. Am I really better now?

Rose drop me a note I can help

:rose:

fred

Something about the title bothers me, I wrote out this reply before and deleted it.

I think it's the fact that it's a question.
Women don't lose value because of their age, you aren't 'hot', 18 year old girls in skimpy outfits are 'hot'.
You're beautiful and alluring you deserve to feel proud of your body and your age, confidence is the sexiest trait in either sex and it grows with age.
If I was you I would be thinking, 'sure, I was hot then but I'm amazing now in a different way'.

I hope you enjoy having a pic thread:D.

I know that you're right, very right, in my head. It's just that I've reverted to type a bit and begun having doubts again on an emotional level. A few more comments like yours and I may be able to break free again. Then I'll re-title my thread as an assertion of fact, not a question.

Thanks for taking the time to look and read and post such a meaningful comment.

To the question that was posed

The thrust of the responses has been to your photos. I haven't looked at them. I'm more interested in the question itself: Can a woman of a certain age be hot? Since I am a man of a certain age, let me respond from my perspective.

If "hotness" is an assessment of one's physical appearance only, then your photos have apparently answered the question. For me (and a lot of other mature men), however, "hotness" is a much more nuanced concept. Hotness is about attitude and intelligence, too, and that is born of experience. I have had young women in their twenties throw themselves at me because of personal station and social position and, while I can objectively appreciate their physical appearances, they do not provoke the deep level of attraction that a sophisticated woman can. Grown women speak to all of my senses, not just the visual. In fact, they speak to the most erotically sensitive sense in the human body, the intellect.

The serious relationships in my lifetime, and there have been three, did not start with the physical. They grew out of personal attraction kindled during social, professional, and intellectual interactions. The times I have gotten to know women before seeing their persons has never resulted in a lack of attraction when we finally met. When one already knows a woman as a person, the face she presents may be lovable because it belongs to her.

I know that this will provoke sneering comments from the troglodytes that largely inhabit this site.

Last edited:
My Lady, absolutely gorgeous! I have read your profile, and I.do.believe you have posted pics on another thread.... And if memory serves my right, I was slap also quite amazed at THOSE pics! If those were any indication as to the present beauty of your body, then I would have to say that you are a very fine wine!

How can you ever think you are not hot?...But that really was not the question you asked. You asked, Can a woman of a certain age be hot?
And of course th eanswer to that is a definitive and resounding YES. As an older gentleman I look at many women today who ar ein their 50's, 60's, 70's, and even some in their 80's who are definitely HOT.
What I considered HOT when I was 20, 30, and 40 is not necessarily what I consider HOT today in my 60's. More than the physical attributes of a woman today I truly look at the whole woman. Her intelligence, her wit, her charm, her smile, her eyes, just the way she carries herself and the way she talks are all part of her HOTNESS.
Do not misunderstand I enjoy looking at younger women, but today a really HOT woman in my opininion is a woman past 40 who has matured and is not a giggly little school girl, but does know how to let the giggly school girl in her come out and play.
A woman who is plumb and well rounded is just as hot as a young slender model type.
Thank you for this thread. It is interesting.
And, yes Roseann4708, I imagine when you are in your 60's you will be just as HOT or even HOTTER than you are today

These pictures are incredible. You have an amazing body, and you make a great model. All 4 pictures are great, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that if you were wearing stockings in the fourth picture, you would be exactly my fantasy woman.

I know that you're right, very right, in my head. It's just that I've reverted to type a bit and begun having doubts again on an emotional level. A few more comments like yours and I may be able to break free again. Then I'll re-title my thread as an assertion of fact, not a question.

Thanks for taking the time to look and read and post such a meaningful comment.

I very much agree with what he has said.:rose::rose:

I think you are hot! I am 40, will be 41 in November. Though I felt hotter at 30 (and 30 was WAY hotter than my 20's) I feel a different sense of sexuality now. Like I own it more, which is sexy in it's own right. You are gorgeous and sexy :rose::rose::rose:

Hi PK. Thanks for the comments about my body. I've only had time to look at a few of your photos, but you look more than hot yourself and I think your sexuality shines through. That makes your comments all the more special to me.

Back