Fantasy you won't tell your SO

I've tried telling a few different guys this fantasy, and it usually just freaks them out...

I sometimes fantasize about being a really high class, expensive prostitute or stripper. It's not about being used, it's just about having men sexually desire me and want to pay huge amounts of money to fuck me or watch me. Knowing that I turn them on. I usually think about it when I see a handsome older man who's staring at me appreciatively. Part of me feels creeped out, but part of me also gets a thrill from it.

When I told one of my ex-boyfriends he got pretty freaked out and kept making me promise that i'd never prostitute myself. Haha. I wouldn't, but I do have the fantasy.
 
I've tried telling a few different guys this fantasy, and it usually just freaks them out...

I sometimes fantasize about being a really high class, expensive prostitute or stripper. It's not about being used, it's just about having men sexually desire me and want to pay huge amounts of money to fuck me or watch me. Knowing that I turn them on. I usually think about it when I see a handsome older man who's staring at me appreciatively. Part of me feels creeped out, but part of me also gets a thrill from it.

When I told one of my ex-boyfriends he got pretty freaked out and kept making me promise that i'd never prostitute myself. Haha. I wouldn't, but I do have the fantasy.

I'm a little surprised that they got so freaked out by this. It seems to be a pretty common fantasy, with due emphasis on both common and fantasy.

I fantasize about being rich enough to afford an expensive prostitute. Not saying that's what I'd spend the money on, but it would be nice to have that much money. :D
 
I've tried telling a few different guys this fantasy, and it usually just freaks them out...

I sometimes fantasize about being a really high class, expensive prostitute or stripper. ... I wouldn't, but I do have the fantasy.

This is incredibly hot!

Is it just me, or is there something to this dynamic that's somewhat natural, if not approved of? I.E. society expects the girl to "settle down" and crank out babies. But the older guy can provide her with financial security and more sexual experience, without expecting she drop out of college to have his kids.
 
I want my hubby ask to be cucked. Pick someone for me to randomly fuck and then come home to him and share details. Alas, he is way to vanilla for that shit.
 
Fantasy of couples

I always had the fantasy that she would tell me that she had sex with her brother when she was young. Then the revelations would start and her brother and my sister would all move in with us. Then a relationship of consensual sibling incest would start with a make believe relationship of two married couples continued, living together to save on funds. But the real reason was so that brother and sister could be together legitimately with out a bunch of awkward questions. Just a fantasy for me though it'll never happen as far as I know.
 
My sad - or maybe pathetic - confession is that there are several fantasies that I have not told my husband and we are not newlyweds so I have few excuses other than I have always worried he will think less of me. Since joining these forums and getting a lot of things out that I have wanted to say for so long (how ridiculous, telling strangers and NOT my partner of 15 years) I am getting better but have a long way to go. The list of fantasies that I have not told him about is long. Hopefully it will continue to get smaller.

From experience I can tell you that writing about it is a release and it'll keep you sain and hopefully save your marriage.
 
I want my hubby ask to be cucked. Pick someone for me to randomly fuck and then come home to him and share details. Alas, he is way to vanilla for that shit.

It's all in the approach.

Describe it to him in a sexy way, while he is paying very close attention, if you get my meaning.
 
... uhm ... perhaps that I would like to fuck her and her sister together
 
I've tried telling a few different guys this fantasy, and it usually just freaks them out...

I sometimes fantasize about being a really high class, expensive prostitute or stripper. It's not about being used, it's just about having men sexually desire me and want to pay huge amounts of money to fuck me or watch me. Knowing that I turn them on. I usually think about it when I see a handsome older man who's staring at me appreciatively. Part of me feels creeped out, but part of me also gets a thrill from it.

When I told one of my ex-boyfriends he got pretty freaked out and kept making me promise that i'd never prostitute myself. Haha. I wouldn't, but I do have the fantasy.

From what I see (your ampic thread) you really would be worth huge amounts of money :cool:
 
I have so many fantasies I would never share. I would love a guy with a huge cock to pound the shit out of my wife while she blows me. I would love to find a tsgurl to have a threesome with. I actually told my wife about my fantasy of watching her eat another woman's pussy, and she said we'd do it, but we haven't. Probably never will.

The biggest fantasy I have is wanting to fuck one of her friends from high school while she watches. This friend has done some modeling and I was able to find some nude pics of her. SO FUCKING HOT! I have thought of her many times as I fuck my wife.
 
What is that one fantasy you won't share with your significant other?

Mine is two straight guys (as is my BF) sucking each other (which he would disown me immediately).

Starts off: the two guys are big-time in to me :)- #1 is eating me, I am sucking off #2.

I bring #1 up to kiss me, and try to feed him #2's cock. He resists (not being into dudes) and then does it for me. He sucks #2 until he cums in his mouth- which I then share with him in a big snowballing scene.

Then we DP.

Now, my BF is homophobic- so I can't even begin to share this with him- anyone else have a fantasy they can't share with their SO?

Yeah, I'd be all for this, too. I'd even be #1 in this scenario.
 
Several years I was working on a construction site, and during lunch we started lying about our wildest sex experiences, and each tried to outdo the other. Anyway, during the lie a thon the boss comes along and listens to whats said, and at the end he says, YOU KNOW WHAT ME AND MY WIFE LIKE TO DO? And we say NO, TOMMY, WHAT?

So he says, WE LIKE TO GET NAKED, AND I GET DOWN UNDER A SHEET OF PLASTIC, AND WATCH HER SHIT ON ME.

We say, EWWWWW GROSS.

He says, ITS NO WORSE THAN WHAT YOU GUYS BEEN TALKING.

And one of us says, BUT WE WAS LYING. TOMMY YOURE A SICK FUCK.
 
I have two I will probably never share fully with my wife.

First is that I want to have a bi-experience. To be dominated and completely used by another guy or group of guys. No safe words and no escaping what ever they want to do goes. In the fantasy my wife is usually involved some how. Either watching us or setting it up, but never being with me. Sometimes the fantasy will have her being with the other guys and no matter how the fantasy goes, I am never allowed to cum and always stay locked in chastity.

Second, is that my wife would dress me up in some slutty outfit and have me serve her friends. Allowing what ever happens to happen.

She probably knows these fantasy's on some level but not how much I wish they would come true.
 
What a shame that this thread has gone dormant

tho certainly not cold!

There are many fantasies that I wouldn't share with my wife, but one thing I did share was a source of delight for both of us.

Many years ago a divorcing friend in the midst of a dry spell was put onto a couple playing out her(?) fantasy. As he told it, he went (properly credentialed) to a motel room to be met by the husband. The woman was on the bed naked and all the men had to strip. One at at time or as many as cared to could have their way with the woman in any fashion to which the couple didn't object while the others sat waiting. The husband was referee only but was naked as well. Sadly I've lost most of the details, but the woman was taken orally, anally, vaginally...one guy used a subsequent turn to jack off onto her. Over the course of several hours, my friend took three or four turns with her and said that fucking her after several others was a rivetting experience.

One night I told my wife about this as I was teasing her manually; she went wild and kept asking for more and more detail (much of which I had to make up). It became her favorite fantasy and one which she'd describe in marvelous detail while she toyed with me or I'd describe to her similarly. She had no desire to experience it but loooooved to talk about it.

A fantasy of mine not shared is to watch two women fucking each other with a strapon vaginally and anally.
 
My wife and I regularly share a lot of hot and kinky fantasies with each other, but there are a few I haven't shared:

Hooking up with a couple of very hot cheerleaders I dated in high school but never had sex with. In the fantasy, I am my current age but they are still in their teens.

Hooking up with my wife's college boyfriend, who was very thickly hung and a great lover. They are doing it doggie style and I am underneath, licking her clit and his balls, watching him split her open, and listening to her deep moans and the rhythmic slapping of flesh. After he loudly cums inside her, he pulls out and a river of his seed runs out of her onto my tongue and into my mouth, and then I suck her juice off his still dribbling cock.
 
I wanna get together with a couple of hawt babes from HT and move a grand piano up 5 flights of stairs.
 
If I wouldn't tell my husband, why should I tell y'all? ;)

Plus, he's on Lit, so he'd just see this post, anyway.
 
Clever

Hi, p'fessor. Been gone awhile, so it's heartwarming to see that you're still here at least occasionally. Stay well, y'all--do they really say that in Ohio?
 
i have several, my husband has this annoying habit of trying to make all my fantasies a reality.
 
Vanilla Partner..

It may sound tame... But I want to ride his face. Aggressively. Him licking my ass, cunt, clit.. Using every inch of his face until I sweat and squirt all over him. He would never go for it, as he doesn't lick pussy.
Another would be him and I fucking in a sex club with other couples fucking and watching. Him finally accepting I'm an attention whore. We're an attractive couple. It would be so hot! But he's too homophobic to be in a rm with another penis out.
 
Back
Top