The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fuck serenity, grant me an iron tongue, that I may bite it as often as necessary and not bleed to death."
 
Last Thought: I FEEL FESTIVE!

Hrm...though now I guess Christmas is over....the lights gotta come down off the....tree.....

Heh, think I got holiday cheer under control for the New Year at least. My brother got me a liter of Jameson for my birthday and my best friend got me 2 twelve packs of Killian's Irish Red.

Meanwhile, my parents forgave my debt of $300 I was forced to borrow from them this year...as my present. All in all....it was one of the better holidays I've had in the last decade.

Hope you all had a great time too! ^_^
 
tumblr_mf8bun8XXm1s02474o1_500.gif
 
Last Thought

It's snowing. I work tonight and tomorrow night which means I will have to get a room at the hotel as the initial flurry of white shit won't end until Friday morning, with more due to hit on Saturday and if I don't stay than I won't make it to work as there is no way I am going to walk to and from four different friggin times in the ice and cold....

Gods, I HATE being responsible. I wish I could call in dead like the other fuckin' idiots that work there and catch no grief for missing time.

*Sighs*
 
Happy Thoughts for later

I owe for E, a patient male and my email story which means I shall have plenty to do when I get to work.

:D

Depressing thoughts for later

Alas getting to work at 11 o clock at night requires that I leave my home by 945 tonight so that I don't have to rush....and get sweaty which would result in me getting sick....

Plus I gotta carry two changes of clothes as well as lap top, make up etc., etc.
 
I don't blame ya. I love the snow, but hate driving in it. Having to walk would make it exponentially worse.

I am choosing to walk as my truck is too light weight to get me safely to work and i don't have chains for my tires as yet. Even all weather radials will slide on the ice and snow we are getting...

So walking is much safer.

But will be very, very, very cold.

*shudders*
 
I am choosing to walk as my truck is too light weight to get me safely to work and i don't have chains for my tires as yet. Even all weather radials will slide on the ice and snow we are getting...

So walking is much safer.

But will be very, very, very cold.

*shudders*

*hands her an extra scarf and gloves*
 
And walking in it is not fun either. Be careful Miss Luna! Watch out for errant snowplows or sliding cars!
 
Remember to tip your waitress!
I'll be here all week!

*debates*

BUT~ you didn't serve me.

*pokes around in wallet and leaves a tip for the lemondrop*

She did...you just made a funny and didn't offer me a pocket or a coat or good advice or a smack...or nothing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top