The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Nothing's the matter. Just waiting on you to let your guard dow.....I mean, making sure that no one bugs you while you sleep.

Weeeellllllll, I'm on my bus now so I'm actually getting the headphones ready.

Aw! I has a protector! That's comforting, now I know no one will try and molest me in my sleep! Not with you standing guard!

Weeeellllllll, I'm on my bus now so I'm actually getting the headphones ready.

Aw! I has a protector! That's comforting, now I know no one will try and molest me in my sleep! Not with you standing guard!

Yes, exactly! :D

I hope your trip is as pleasant as a bus ride can be. No worries...no one will molest you while I'm watching over you.

.....except maybe me. *shifty eyes*

Yes, exactly! :D

I hope your trip is as pleasant as a bus ride can be. No worries...no one will molest you while I'm watching over you.

.....except maybe me. *shifty eyes*

*nods, putting ear buds into ears, shifting until finding a position that is somewhat comfortable. Oblivious to the final comment* Alright sounds good. I think imma nap for a bit now that we're moving.

*gives Fr33k a cookie cause he's being a body guard*

*nods, putting ear buds into ears, shifting until finding a position that is somewhat comfortable. Oblivious to the final comment* Alright sounds good. I think imma nap for a bit now that we're moving.

*gives Fr33k a cookie cause he's being a body guard*

*Happily noms on the cookie and watches her get as comfy as she can*

Sweet yous. *chuckle*

Actually, I meant it as a drug free cookie. But, now that you reminded me...
*switches cookies*

*gives Scuttle a lollipop. She wouldn't drug a lollipop, that would be rude.... or

..... it's probably drugged*

Wait, how am I supposed to bodyguard you if you feed me drugged cookies?!

*eyes the cookie cautiously, though he's already had half of it*

*switches cookies*

*gives Scuttle a lollipop. She wouldn't drug a lollipop, that would be rude.... or

HA

um... I mean... Hi. dream..

*switches cookies*

lol

mmm, drugs.....

I mean... drugs are bad, m'kay?

Wait, how am I supposed to bodyguard you if you feed me drugged cookies?!

*eyes the cookie cautiously, though he's already had half of it*

Why do people keep assuming I drug my cookies?! Come on they are just harmless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!

No drugs! I have no need to drug you people! Jesus! Especially you Fr33k, who would keep me from the creepy people?

*clears throat* But seriously, they are harmless... eat up.

*mental note, Need new plan for kidnapping Fr33k*

HA

um... I mean... Hi. dream..

*licks* Hi Nina!

Why do people keep assuming I drug my cookies?! Come on they are just harmless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!

No drugs! I have no need to drug you people! Jesus! Especially you Fr33k, who would keep me from the creepy people?

*clears throat* But seriously, they are harmless... eat up.

*mental note, Need new plan for kidnapping Fr33k*

*licks* Hi Nina!

I just heard SB talking about drugged cookies and I've not known him to lie about things...

But I trust ya, so...you get some rest. :D

*noms the rest of the cookie and watches out of the corner of his eye to see what Nina does with the lollipop next.*

o_O

Time... slowed...

Or at least her actions did.

Slow fingers slid the sweet but acrid thing from her mouth.

"You'd better hope this is a sedative."

*leans in and whispers*

Bath salts.

Now eat his brains like a good little zombie.

*leans in and whispers*

Bath salts.

Now eat his brains like a good little zombie.
Joy... really. Like I needed another reason to be fevered, naked, and foaming at the mouth. Not to mention more desire to devour people.
I like to think of it more as a.. bit of fulfillment for your oral fixation.
Standing at her full height she walked with delicate purpose, licked the candy once more and then stuck the tacky sweet to the center of his forehead.

Just so you know, If i do turn into some cannibal nympho zombie, I'm chewing off the fingers on your left hand first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back