Prostate massage

pantyhose2266

Experienced
I need some advice. I want to buy a toy that will stimulate my prostate. This is something I've always wanted to do. My wife wants to watch my cum shoot out as I use a toy. So please help me out with any suggestions and techniques. Thank you

there are tons of toys for this go to any site that sells toys or type in male sex toys and sites will come up, go to one select a toy , while your at it get her a toy she would like and maybe a movie while your at it . When the toys arive have fun.

I need some advice. I want to buy a toy that will stimulate my prostate. This is something I've always wanted to do. My wife wants to watch my cum shoot out as I use a toy. So please help me out with any suggestions and techniques. Thank you

As I'm just finding out, there's quite a bit of a learning curve to it and unnerving urges which you have to master. I still haven't reached the Big O yet with it. The advice I've read is start small and then increase the size with experience.

I'm using the Aneros Helix Syn which is a very well-made, non-electric, massager. My hunch is to stay away from the electric ones for now and learn the technique manually.

My vote is for the Aneros products as well. Their forums have allot of good advice.
:)

Back