Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

He smiled as she signed the paper... her signiture was much more... flowing than Damian's, but that was simply because they were very different people... which certainly wasn't a bad thing!

Even as she let out that soft moan though he smirked as she proved that she was ticklish... and even as she turned her head to look to him he let her study him. Time would tell where this would lead... and for Damian... he was looking forwards to that.

As she thanked him though Damian nodded. " You're welcome my pet." He purred into her ear, his hot breath washing that word into her mind as he nibbled on her ear some more... his arms encircled her and 'trapped' her as he knew that she wouldn't touch.

He stroked and touched her over her dress... by the time they reached the house the dress would be annoying to her he was sure, and as the car door opened finally he smiled to her. " Out you get my pet." He directed, and as she climbed out he followed the curve of her ass with his eyes, but followed her out.

" Welcome to my home." He mused, he leading her in... though as they entered he turned to her. " My first rule for this weekend... when we are in private, you will be naked." He mused as he closed the front door, he adding though. " Anytime you need to remove clothes, I expect you to do it in the most enticing way possible." He purred as he added. " strip tease for me my pet." She could tell that for this weekend at least... she was going to be spending a lot of time being comfortable beneath his gaze naked.

It would help with her confidence within herself.

Pet. That very word soaked her panties as he held her tightly, trapping her as he stroked and caressed her body over her dress. She wanted his hands on her skin and she sighed in frustration. He knew how to drive her crazy, his hands touching all the right places as they continued on their journey until they stopped in front of a nice little house.

"It's lovely." She said softly as he pulled her up the walk and in the front door.

She supposed that the driver would bring in her things as he explained the rules to her. Nude. That would be easy enough, she thought as he bade her to strip for him. She sucked in a deep breath, thinking about how to be sexy for Damian. She felt a little bit silly as she slowly turned her back to him and reached for the zipper.

The sound was loud in the room as she bared her back to him, the dress falling down her arms to expose her new lacy bra. Soon, she shimmied down her hips until it pooled at her feet.

"Would you like to help me, sir?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at Damian with a sexy little smile on her lips.

Oh he could feel how her hips responded, how her breath quickened in desire as he said that word... and even as he was clearly and very well aware of his impact on her... he smiled to her as she was very much soon squirming and beautiful upon his lap.

Even as she said that as they made their way to the front door the driver of course carefully brought her things in, setting them upon the couch he left them in peace... Damian then proceeding with his direction of her.

As she asked him that though she was rewarded with a soft groan as the dress pooled at her feet... but even as he moved to her he smiled. " Oh I would be delighted to my pet." He grumbled, there a lustful tone to his voice. Even as he said that though she could feel him un-hooking the bra... he smiling as he un-did it and reaching around she watched as he stripped it off her, he placing it onto the back of the couch.

Moving her and pressing her over the back as well though she felt him rake his fingers over her bare back before he was pulling her lace panties down, stripping her, baring her for him as he pushed them down her legs, and when they tangled around her ankles she felt him kneel and having her step from them, he could smell her desire.

" Does my pet want to cum already?" He asked sultrily as he leaned in and gently bit the back of her thigh near the cheek of her ass, his presence there, she knowing to remain bent where he had placed her.

Evie couldn't help but watch as her bra was suddenly removed and her hard nipples were exposed to his gaze. She let out a moan at the sight of the hard points crinkled so tightly. She whimpered as she was suddenly pushed forward, her belly pressed against the back of his couch. It was only moments later that his fingers raked down her back, pulling her panties off her wet pussy and to her ankles.

"Ohhh..." She whimpered as she carefully stepped out of them, her knees trembling as he asked if she wanted to cum already.

Yes, she most certainly did, but she also wanted to do the right thing and wait. She let out a gasp of surprise as he bit the back of her thigh, his body pressed so close to her own. He could certainly see and smell just how much she wanted him. Her pussy felt slick, needy and she spread her legs a little bit more, shaking her hips for him.

"I can wait, sir." She said softly, already regretting those words the moment they left her lips.

He grinned as she was caught off guard when he so willingly agreed to 'help her', and it was clear that her master held a great deep desire to 'take control of her'. He heard her little moan though and smiled. " Oh your nipples are so hard..." he purred, though as she whimpered he 'manhandled her', but it wasn't in a negative way.

Even as she whimpered and stepped from her panties though he felt her trembling thigh muscles... he could see how her legs spread a little, and even as she said that she could wait he smirked. " Very well." He mused as he pulled away suddenly, her scent in the air as he picked up the panties as well. She could see him lift them to his nose and taking in her scent Damian groaned.

" Since you can wait I will make you wait an hour." He mused matter of factly, but he moved and sliding his hand over her back hips and ass he smiled. " Do I need to concern myself with striking you? what do you consider a strike pet?" he gently tapped the curved cheek of her ass with just the tips of his fingers. " Is that a strike?" he was enjoying making her wait... but even as he asked that she felt his fingers curl and scrape over her thigh, raking deliciously as he lifted a leg and placed it up onto the couch... he splaying her open, no ties or bondage, just the intensity of his gaze keeping her there.

Evie let out a groan of disappointment as he moved from behind her, pressing her panties against his nose as he groaned at her scent. She blushed as he did that, squirming already as he told her that she would wait an hour. Could she wait an hour? She had no idea, she told herself as he slipped his hand over her hips and ass, squeezing the firm flesh there.

"No, sir, that's not a strike." She said softly as he tapped the curve of her ass with his finger tips. "A strike is meant to leave a bruise. To hurt. I know that there is a fine line between beating and play. I'm not really sure what my limit is." She said softly as he pulled her leg up and placed it on the couch, her pussy open to his view.

He could hear her groan of disappointment.. but it was her own 'doing' that left her in this position... and even as she blushed and squirmed the sight of his pet so displayed was rather enticing... not to mention beautiful. Even as he felt her firm flesh she could feel his fingers dig into the flesh, but he smiled.

" Ahh... I see... no permanent marks... I understand my pet... much better." He remarked as she said that so softly he could see how swollen her lips were, he smiling. " You look like you want to cum... it is a shame you are denying yourself the pleasure." he mused, but even as she admitted that she did not know her true limits he smiled.

" Well you learned one limit last time we were together, six orgasms seems to be your physical limit for an evening." He remarked, though as he said that he began to gently tap her ass with his fingers, then his palm made direct connection and he looked to her... the pat had no force to it other than the connection of his hands to her bare flesh... but he looked to her as he lifted his hands and struck her again just like that... the warmth of his hands soon heating up her flesh as he added.

" Tell me when you can take no more." He gently intoned as he began to rhythmically 'strike her', the smacks happening to a silent beat within his mind, the force gently being increased, but there would be no true pain... he wasn't beating her... he was spanking her but the strikes were used in such a way that it would only heat her lovely pussy even further. That, and it was an exercise to see what her physical limits for that type of contact really was.

"No one before you has ever given me six orgasms in an evening." She commented as he started to tap her ass with his fingers.

She looked at him as he made contact with his palm. There was no pain, just a warming of her bottom. Her pussy also got incredibly warm. She nibbled on her lower lip as he told her to tell him when she couldn't take any more. She did her best to stay calm and collected as he increased the force he used, the thwack against her skin actually making her moan.

"There, sir." She said as she panted when his palm caused a stinging on her skin.

That was her limit for now. She liked the sting, but was more frightened of allowing him to continue then anything else.

He smiled as she said that, but he nodded to her. " Not many people experience six orgasms in any given time... I just enjoy bringing you to that peak." He remarked to her... and even as she noticed that he wasn't just going to stop with her she clearly began to realize that her master was going to show her new sides to herself as well.

Even as she did her best to stay calm he could hear her moan as the thwack was quite gentle... but as she panted that it was her limit he nodded. " Good... with time you won't be afraid of more, but I fully understand why you are." He remarked, but even as he looked down to her slightly heated ass he grinned. " you are doing very well... and your moans tell me you enjoy it." He purred to her as he struck her again at the same intensity, he watching how her hips lifted for him.

" Do you like that pet? do you like how your master handles you?" He scraped her heated ass, sending all sorts of sensations through her before he suddenly pulled away. " Come along pet, I will show you around the house." He had intentionally left her ass stinging and warm, no harm had been done but as she moved she would be constantly enticed by the sensation.

He showed her around, the kitchen was on the right of the living room, at the rear of the house it lead out to a pool area which also had a deck, a fenced off area for it all to give privacy, there was a hot tub to the right of the back yard as well. He showed her to the left of the house where it lead to the bedrooms, he first stopping back in the main room to get her bag and let her retrieve her art supplies.

The final item though was the basement, she seeing he had a fully furnished bdsm play room with a St. Andrew's cross, bondage table, chains, ropes, toys and everything one could want to play with. There were of course bondage things in the bedroom as well, but down here was clearly for the hard play. He looked to her curiously, wondering what she thought of it all.

Evie moaned and flexed her hips as he spanked her again. She did enjoy what he was doing and she breathed a sigh of relief that he was letting her go at her own pace. She visibly relaxed as she felt his hands caressing and massaging her red bottom.

"Yes, sir. I like how you handle my body." She answered with a soft moan as he suddenly pulled away and told her to come along.

She unsteadily pushed herself off the couch and followed behind him as he showed her around the house. It was nice, the kind of house that was well decorated but homey. She gathered her art supplies and placed them where he showed her and then followed him to the basement. She stopped short at all the things that were around the room, her eyes instantly drawn to the St. Andrew's cross.

"What is that used for, sir?" She asked suddenly, blurting out her question as she looked at Damian.

Oh he could tell that she was enjoying what he was doing... and if he didn't allow her to go at her own pace, what kind of master would he be? He knew she was coming from a relationship where her thoughts and wants were not important, but she was rapidly learning that such wasn't the case here.

Even as she answered that he smiled, and seeing her following after him he smiled and had her place her art supplies in a safe place upon the desk in his room, he placing her bag nearby to that as well. It was a nice little house, clearly not meant for a large family but it wasn't meant for that... it was his first home.

As she looked instantly to the steel cross he smiled as she blurted that question out. " It's for restraining mostly... though it can be used for whipping or inversion as well." He mused as he lead the way over. " The center is connected to the wall with a heavy bracket... if you detach the lock it turns." He mused as he showed her. " It allows for a lot of sexual teasing or use if the sub faces out, and mostly for anal or whipping if they face the cross." He remarked, though he smiled to her.

" Do you want to try it out Evie?" He asked curiously... she knew he would enjoy her in anything this weekend, but his asking went to show he wanted her to explore... to learn about new things in the bdsm world.

Evie looked at the device as Damian showed her how it was used. She nibbled on her lower lip as he explained what it might be used for and her eyes were wide as he asked if she wanted to try it out. She looked up at him, his eyes staring into her own as she considered that. He wanted her to explore, to learn...and she found that deep down inside, she wanted to as well.

"Yes, sir." She said softly, her heart racing as she turned to look at the cross yet again.

He liked how innocent she was... and even as she nibbled on her bottom lip though he smiled as she looked up to him... and even as she said that she did want to experience it he nodded. " Very well." he went over to her though and guiding her over to the cross he lifted first one arm, then another and fastened them to the extending upwards arms.

Next she felt and saw him kneel before he cuffed her ankles with the leather, they tight and firm, she feeling how the bare metal touched the heat of her ass. He bound her with her back to the cross, so her front faced out and she was quite helpless.

When he was done though he grinned and moving away, he came back with a simple silicone ball gag which had holes in it to allow for her to easily breathe. " Open." He directed and when she did he slid it in, the Velcro straps connecting behind her head, she very helpless as he began to stroke over her displayed body, she able to writhe and squirm... but there was no escape from her masters will.

Everly watched him intently as he lifted up her first arm and bound her wrist to the top of one arm. She watched as he did the second and she couldn't help but test how firmly she was held in place. She let out a moan as her wrists were held solid. She glanced down as he finished both ankles and she was helpless to his wants and desires.

She watched intently as he moved to get something and then he came back with a ball gag. She didn't like gags, but he seemed insistent as he told her to open. She hesitated for a moment before she parted her lips as he pressed it in, attaching it behind her head as she let out a muffled groan. Her eyes searched his, her panic rising as he started to stroke over her body.

She tried to say his name, but it was garbled by the gag. Slowly, she relaxed, writhing and squirming under his hands as she turned herself over to his whim.

He smiled as she watched so intently... the way that he bound her it was connected right into the cross... so once the cuff was latched and closed there really was no give to it. Even as she watched him though he worked ankles and wrists all connected, she very much helpless to his desires.

As she saw the gag he could see in turn how she clearly wasn't a fan. That wasn't truly Damian's concern though... he was certainly insistent about it... and as he saw the panic she saw only his calming look as he heard her try to say his name.

his hands traced the muscles of her arms, he following them down to her chest, he ignoring her heaving breasts for now as he smoothed his hands over her belly. " be calm.. you can see me, I will not take your sight away... you are safe." He purred as he then stroked down over her hips and thighs, he enjoying the feeling of her body before he stepped away for a moment.

As he returned he began to slicken her body with oil... she able to see how he rubbed it into her entire front half... and when he was done with that she could see how she shone, but he then went to her breasts, he fondling, squeezing, milking and caressing, pinching and slapping with the same gentle force he had used on her ass... letting her 'fight' the bonds, letting her submit to Damian's desires of her.

Evie relaxed at the sound of his voice, his words making her sigh as he moved away and returned with oil. She whimpered as he rubbed it into her breasts and belly. His hands molded perfectly against her small breasts, squeezing them until she moaned hotly into her gag. She pressed her head back against the cross, squirming as he caressed her intimately.

When he pinched her nipples, her hips rose off the cross, enticing him to touch her there. Then he slapped her and she gasped, a shiver racing up her spin as her breast stung with a warm heat. She was loving every minute of what he was showing her and her eyes soon returned to his own, letting him see that need and desire.

He could see how she did relax and 'submit' to what he desired of her... and even as she whimpered he smiled as she was moaning hotly he grinned to her. " Hmm my pet seems to enjoy that." he purred... and even as he pinched her swollen and hardened nipples he looked to her. " ah ah ah... you said that you could wait." He reminded her.

Even as she gasped he could see that she was enjoying what he was doing. " Such a lovely pet." he purred as he slapped her breasts one at a time five times, just enough to make them throb... but not enough to make them truly be in pain. He moved away again and as he came back he had two glass tubes, and a small pump like one would see on a blood pressure monitor.

" Do you know where these go?" He asked curiously of her... his eyes on hers, though he drew the tubes opening over her breast... circling her nipples as she could probably figure it out... Evie was a smart woman... and the pump was a different kind of toy than clamps... a much different... and much more intense sensation!

Evie whimpered as he teased her, telling her that she had chosen to wait as he pinched her swollen nipples. Dear God, why had she chosen to wait, she asked herself as he started slapping her breasts one at a time again. Each slap, she met with a moan, her breasts throbbing by the time he was finished. If she was free, she was sure that she could have been jumping him to get what she wanted.

She was panting as he moved away and she watched him go, whimpering as he came back with two glass tubes, asking her if she knew where they went. She shook her head, watching as he placed the tubes over her nipples. Her eyes widened as she suddenly realized what he was going to do and she let out a groan of need at the very idea.

He smiled as she whimpered... he was sure that she was now regretting her choice... but then again she had to admit that she was enjoying what her master was doing. The 'fun' part of denial was that no matter how much she did want him to make her cum, she was at the mercy of her master.

" Seems that you like the slaps... good." he purred to her... and even as she shook her head... he smiled as he connected the end and placing the smooth rounded edge over her nipple, he saw her eyes widen. " Ahh, I can tell you've figured it out." He purred and as she groaned at the mere idea, the next moment he pumped it once, twice, and thrice, the pump suctioning the tube to her aereole and pulled her nipple intensely up into it... he looking to her.

" More?" He asked her, she would figure out that he was going to broaden her limits.... she didn't even know this could BE a limit and Damian was showing her what her master could indeed 'do' to her!

Evie let out a squeal as he sucked her nipple into the tube, her fingers clenching tightly into fists at the intense sensation. She panted, her eyes meeting his as he asked her for more. She nodded, squealing again as her hips lifted from the cross. She was so needy in that moment, her body going into overdrive. If he touched her right now, not only would he find her soaking wet but she would also cum.

She shook her head as he threatened with another pump, her nipples obscenely stretched from her small breasts. She looked down at her breasts and actually blushed furiously, a fine sheen of sweat forming across her skin.

Damian smiled as she let out that squeal... and even as he saw how her nipple was stretched out... and even as she nodded he pumped again... watching it being pulled even further up into the tube. It certainly was an obscene look... but it was clearly one that he liked.

Even as he un-clipped the pump he then did the same to the other nipple. He could smell her desire... and even as he moved away and left her to look at herself... though as the sweat mixed with the oil it only made her look so beautiful.

He came back though with a third tube and he looked to her with a predatory grin. " Can you guess where this one goes?" She had just experienced how it felt to have her nipples suctioned... she could probably imagine where the third tube would go... and just how mind blowing it would be!

Evie whimpered as he smiled at her with that predatory smirk on his face. She felt herself go weak at the knees as she caught sight of the third tube. She was shaking as he stepped towards her, asking if she could guess where that one went. Of course she knew. She glanced down her body, past her tortured breasts to her slit.

Damian grinned as he saw the way she looked... and even as she was shaking he watched her. " you're not frightened of your master are you..." He purred... but even as he asked that he brought over a stool and sitting... it placed him at the perfect height. He looked to how she was so needy though and smiled.

" Don't worry... I am sure that this will make you cum... you are fully permitted to." He didn't touch her with his fingers... knowing that even touching her with that would be too much right then. Instead he carefully slipped the glass tube between the lips of her pussy she could see him place it over her hard throbbing clit, his eyes lifting to look to her.

He then pumped a single time... it pulling her clit intensely... he sure that by then that would send her right over the edge... he watching her intently... lustfully!

Everly quivered as he sat in front of her, teasing her with that purr in his voice that made her wet. She let out a whimper as he told her that she could cum as he carefully placed the tube between her wet lips. She sucked in a breath as his eyes lifted up to hers, his hand pumping the tube once.

She saw stars as her hips bucked forward violently as her clit as pulled intensely. She cried out behind her gag, cumming with a long, loud groan. Her hips moved as if she were fucking someone, rising and falling in her haze of lust.

As soon as he pumped the tube he let it go... it was still attached to the pump but he watched as her hips bucked violently... and even as she cried out and came so beautifully for him he smiled as he watched her.

" Beautiful..." He purred, and just as her orgasm reached what she thought was it's crescendo he pumped the tube again... it pulling her clit into the tube obscenely... he removing the pump as it was otherwise going to cause her pain... but he watched her thrash... she seeing and feeling how helpless she was with him... to explore and feel things she never had before! He grinned to her though, and reaching out he ever so gently flicked the tube connected to her right nipple, watching her with a mixture of focus, and lust!

Back