The Power Play [Closed...]

Sadie gasped moaning her moving her hips against his tongue and fingers gripping nhos hair slightly tighter feeling herself grow closer. " Ohhhhmmmm" she moaned and giggled " fuck your so good at this... oh god.. im getting close again.." she said looking at him.

She knew he had to be hard again as he licked her and she reached back grinning confirming her thought. " Mmm your hard again Jeremiah... turn me around let me suck you" she said looking heatedly down at him.
 
Jeremiah groaned loudly as she heard how close she was, however the way she writhed above him had already given that away, his teeth lightly grazed over her clit as his fingers drive in deepler, deliberately rubbing the tips of his fingers over the most critical points as he listened to the beautiful music of her moans. Thats when he felt her hand grab his cock momentarilly, dammit his game was up now that she knew he was as aroused as she was, well maybe not quite as much as she was but it was hard not to be around Sadie, there was just... Something about her, he was losing himself in her.

Sadie: Mmm your hard again Jeremiah... turn me around let me suck you

Jeremiah groaned blushing instantly as he realised he'd given himself away, in a depserate atempt to keep control he sucked harder. He had to keep control, he needed to make her cum again..
 
Sadie moaned loudly instantly releasing his cock and leaning forward writhing herself on his tounge. She was quickly becoming addicted to his skill and moved her hips on his tounge nearly fucking it deep into herself. " Holy shit!" She screamed trembling and riding his fingers and tounge. " Oh god im fucking cumming Jeremiah... oh god mmm is that what you wanted... me to cum all over your tounge? You like how I taste? She moaned looking down at him still orgasming. She knew they needed to quiet down bit otherwise her neighbors would come knocking but she didnt care.

She felt him licking and sucking her clit still and felt herself quickly growing close again. She had never had multiple orgasms and Jeremiah seemed determined on making that hapoen.
 
He groaned loudly as he felt her cum but sensing she wasnt finished he heightened the sensation even more by increasing the suction, his fingers began to fuckher wildy, harder and harder driving deep inside of her.

Sadie: Oh god im fucking cumming Jeremiah...

Such delicious music to his ears, hearing her giving in to her desires once again, could it be that he had her?

Sadie: oh god mmm is that what you wanted... me to cum all over your tounge? You like how I taste

And then he heard it again, that intoxicating confidence, even as she was cumming sh came out with new weapons, his tongue moved faster, trying but unable to ignore her words, again he began to feel himself losing to the experiance. She was approaching another orgasm and he needed to taste it
 
" Ohhhh mmmmm!" Sadie moaned feeling his tongue move quicker and his fingers fuck her wildly. " Ohhhhh myyyy fucking god Jeremiah!" She screamed rolling her hips on his tongue wildly near tears from the intense pleasure he was giving her. ' I'm going to fuck him so hard he wont be able to practice tomorrow.' She thought naughtily.

" Oh god yes.., mmmmm ...I-I Ohhhhh fuuuck!" She screamed cumming for a second time above him. She needed him inside of her again.
 
Jeremiah didnt stop, he continued to push her forward with his tongue, his well learned and practiced techniques working precisely as he knew they would, swearing he felt her melting around him as she hit multiple orgasms, this one even more intense than the last, he smiled. She was his, there was no coming back after this.

Jeremiah: Mmmm such a filthy mouth on you

He said as he slowly and admittadly with reluctance he slide from underneath her, pressing hsi hungry lips to hers as he pressed her back to the wall allowing her to taste herself on his lips
 
Sadie sighed grinning and kissed him deeply and hungrily as he pressed her against the wall. Her legs were weak as she stood and she pushed him back wrapping her legs around him and moving toward the chair in the corner. She felt his hard cock beneath her at her entrance and pushed back moaning and staring directly at him.

Sadie: " Damn right I have a filthy mouth and you like everything I fucking thing I say... it turns you on doesn't it ?"
 
Last edited:
Jeremiah fell backwards into the chair harder than he expected to, a little shocked at first at just how aggressive she was once again, still so much power and so much control, She was so detirmined but before he could even begin to think about it she pushed herself against him, and any thoughts of her control were lost when he felt her wetness, a groan escaped his lips, unashamed he grinned up at her not threatening or challenging but simply enjoying.

Sadie: Damn right I have a filthy mouth and you like everything I fucking say it turns you on doesn't it ?

Jeremiah nodded grinning without hesitation.

Jeremiah: Well I havent exactly been hiding it.

He chucked reaching out and pulling her against him, pressing his cock against her trying to get inside her
 
Sadie moaned and kissed him as he agreed with her and tried pushing his cock against her trying to get inside of her. She grinned and gasped beginning to push and pull herself back and forth on his cock.

Sadie: God you feel good " she whispered against his lips looking into his eyes. " You fucking like how my pussy feels dont you? She moaned moving faster on his lap and arching her body toward him causing her perky breasts to push to toward him.
 
Jeremiah couldnt help but groan, she felt incredible around his cock, every moment feeling even better. Her whispers as she kissed him drove him crazy, his cock literally throbbing as he groaned, he felt like he melted every time she got filthy.

Sadie: You fucking like how my pussy feels dont you?

Jeremiah listened to her moan as she moved faster on his lap, her body moved faster and he thrusted back up into her, wanting nothing more than to increase the pleasure they both felt, this was good, this was incredible.

Jeremiah: Oooh fuck yes, the way you talk. I cant uuuuuuh... I want more

Jeremiah groaned uncontrollably his sexual appetite taking control as she pressed per perky breasts toward him, he took a nipple into his mouth sucking and teasing the hard bud as his other fingers gently pinched the other. Completely and utterly lost in the moment.
 
Sadie moaned as he took her nipple into his mouth and responded to him saying he wanted more by riding him harder. She leaned down whispering naughty things in his ear and loving how he was pushing up into her.

Sadie: Oh god Jeremiah ... I fucking need more ...Lets go to the bed" she said between kisses climbed off his lap pulling him with her. The chair was restricting them and she wanted to ride him hard.

She pulled him down with her rolling him over and climbed back on top " I want to fuck you so hard youll be sore before practice" she said and grinned devilishly at him.
 
Jeremiah followed her to the bed, groaning as sge grabbed him and pulled him to the bed declaring exactly what she wanted without a single moments hesitation. Sadie innocent little Sadie, how was it possible that she could turn out to be the most intoxicating and addictive woman he'd ever met, never for a single moment could have have believed that there was this much attitude and as much kink inside the cute little nerd from school, and that body, a body that just screamed of sex, screamed of intensity. He'd never felt anything this intense, he groaned as she forced him down to the bed with her, his lips pressing to hers as she took her position ontop of her.

Sadie: I want to fuck you so hard youll be sore before practice

Jeremiah groaned deeply and animalistically, his sexual apettite well and truly taking over, there was nothing that sounded more incredible right now than her riding her cock, he grinned.

Jeremiah: That filthy fucking mouth of yours could melt steel, ride my cock. I love it, fuck my cock, ride my cock. I dont care about practice.

His eyes locked on her devlishly powerful eyes, melting into her.

Jereiah: Ride that cock like its yours, dont you dare fucking stop, I want that cunt to take me HARD!

Jeremiah said the words so naturally completely oblivious to the significance of what he said, he just wanted her to fuck him, he just wanted her to be pleased, he just wanted them both to finish what they started, completely forgetting about the challege and losing himself amongst what they both needed.
 
" That filthy fucking mouth of yours could melt steel, ride my cock. I love it, fuck my cock,ride my cock. I dont care about practice.... Ride that cock like its yours, dont you dare fucking stop, I wany that cunt to take me HARD!

He shouted beneath her and she pushed herself back down on to him slowly teasing him grinning before slamming herself hard down onto hia cock." GODDAMMIT your so fucking hot Jeremiah" she groaned growing wet at that sexy half growl that slipped from his throat.

" mmmm yes yes mmm" she moaned riding him fast and taking him as deep as she could inside of her. She was becoming addicted to sex with him and she did not want to stop. She leaned down kissing him to drown some of her moans and rocked agaisnt his body holding onto him.

" oh god your dick feels so fucking good" she said kissing him.
 
Last edited:
Jeremiahs breathing began to intensify from the very moment she plumnged down onto his cock for the first time, his hands raises upwards gently massaging her breasts as she fucked him, riding his cock like she owned it, her eyes piercing through his own, he was well and truily out of control but the thought of the concequences of that was comepletely lost, his mind focused on the pleasure, both his and hers, the way she rode his cock, the way her body moved as she used his cock, enjoying iuts every throbbing inch.

Sadie: Oh god your dick feels so fucking good.

Sadie kissed him and he returned her kiss with equal amounts of passion hunger and intensity, thrusting up into her, allowing her to dictate the pace, the ferocity, allowing her to dictate everything. Without even knowing it he had given her complete control and she was exploiting it. Jeremiah has lost utterly and completely so lost within her and the moment that the thought didnt even register.

Jeremiah: Your cunt is incredible, I can barely contain myself, I've never felt anything so... I mean the way.. Oooh fucking god just dont stop... Please dont stop
 
Jeremiah returned her kiss with equal ferocity and passion. She could tell how much he was liking it by the way he breathed the way he stared at her and the way he begged her not to stop fucking him. She had taken control and he loved it.

She smiled kissing him deeply and said " Not a fucking chance ill stop Jeremiah... not until your cumming and shooting your hot cum ." She moaned. This was her first time without a condom and it was mind blowing. She had never thought shed do it but going bare with Jeremiah was such an intense and amazing feeling.

"You want to cum baby? You want to fucking cum? Tell me how much Jeremiah! Tell me where you want to shoot your fucking cum" she moaned
 
Sadie: Not a fucking change Ill stop Jeremiah...

His eyes never left hers, not for a moment as he thrusted upwards continuing almost instictively to allow her to dictate the pace.

Sadie: Not until your cumming and shootng your hot cum. You want to cum baby?

Jeremiah nodded, almost to quickly admitting how close he was, how badly he needed to cum, had he been thinking rationally at the time perhaps he would have flipped the tables back on her but it was too late for that, not that he knew it.

Sadie: You want to fucking cum? Tell me how much Jeremiah! Tell me where you want to shoot your fucking cum.

Jeremiah groaned nodding as he attempted to speak, he bit down into her neck.

Jeremiah: Just dont stop, please dont stop I just need you to take my cum.Just dont stop..

Jeremiah groaned loudly as his eyes half closed, his climax approached, perhaps slower than the previous but it was seconds away at the moment. He groaned loud and deep as he felt his cock throb
 
Sadie grinned riding him like crazy. He said he wanted to cum as she was going to make him cum. She raked up his back enjoying him pushing back up into her and making her feel just as good a he was at the moment. She unknowingly left scratches as he bit her neck unable to talk and moaned loudly loving when he did so.

"Just dont stop,please dont stop I need you to take my cum.Just dont stop...

Sadie moaned looking at tthe pure pleasure on his face as he swelled and throbbed inside of her approaching his climax .

She moved her hips quicker knowing he was about to explode. " Thats it Jeremiah... Thats it cum in my fucking pussy baby" she moaned loudly and leaned down kissing him As she felt him erupt inside of her.
 
Jeremiah bucked wildly underneath her his lips pressing firmly against her as he thrusted upwards harder and more ferociously, his breathing heightened and as he looked up into her eyes his eyes half closed and out came a deep loud groan as his cock errupted inside of her.

Jeremiah: Ooooouuuhh Fuuuuck yes!

The climax was intense and it felt so good, her pussy wrapped tightly around him as she rode him like hed never felt before, he continued to thrust upwards as wad after wad of his thick cum filled her, he heard the excitement in her voice, his mind racing.

Sadie: Thats it Jeremiah... Thats it cum in my fucking pussy baby

Her moans were also loud as she kissed him, he thrusted harder, his cock still errupting as he roughly thrusted upwards despeerately wanting her to cum as well.
 
Sadie moaned loudly and kissed him softly as she came down from her orgasm and smiled. She sighed feeling him come down from his orgasm and said" Jeez that was fucking amazing" she whispered her hand on his chest looking down at him.

She ran her fingers through her hair sitting back against his cock their bodies hot and sated after the strong orgasms."Mmmm you feel so incredible"she grinned. Sex with Jeremiah was way different from sex with her previous boyfriend. He challenged her and liked it just like she did whereas her last boyfriend just wanted to get off not carjng about her pleasure. She often had to get herself off after he left.
 
Last edited:
Jeremiah slowly forced himself into a seated position his lips pressing to hers with a confident and satisfied grin, still inside her his eyes told the whole story.

Sadie: Mmmm you feel so incredible.

Jeremiah grinned almost chuckling, his thoughts mirrored her own.

Jeremiah: Oh I couldnt agree more, you have an incredible pussy.

Jeremiahs head tilted slightly as an obvious thought came to mind.

Jeremiah: Thats the largest youve had? I can tell thwt you werent quite expecting my size. Guess most confident guys are just trying to compensate
 
She watched as his head tilted slightly finding cute in a boyish kind of way running her hands in his hair and kissing him softly. He looked like he was thinking something before saying.

Thats the largest youve had? I can tell that you weren't quite expecting my size. Guess most confident guys are just trying to compensate.

Sadie: No I wasn't... My last boyfriend well generous in size or in bed.. he was ok but he never really... satisfied me" she said smirking and blushed.
 
Jeremiah grinned laughing quietly not at her at all but with her, if there was one thing he loved it was pleasing a woman.

Jeremiah: Well i think its safe to say i did more than just please you, that of course was mutual. A man that wont please a woman is not much of a man.

Jeremiah made no attempts to be subtle he didnt think much of those kind of guys. Slowly but surely they made their way to their feet. Giving per a playful wink

Jeremiah: Thats easilly one of the best arguments Ive ever had.
 
Sadie giggled and nodded agreeing. That was definitely an argument she enjoyed.

Sadie: Me too.. she said scanning her eyes over his body as the stood naked. She blushed suddenly shy again shocked she had rode the schools champion so hard and deep he probably would be sore tomorrow. She grinned at the thought. Noone would probably believe him if hed even mention this.

She ran her hands through her hair looking at herself smirking she felt thoroughly fucked and sated for the night and looked at him grabbing the chilled wine and taking a sip . She hadnt wanted him to leave but they had class tomorrow and she knew he had to. She gave him a soft kiss and said" I guess I'll see you tomorrow Jeremiah?.. We can meet here or the library after your practice just text me. My number was on the paper I gave you earlier"
 
Last edited:
It was the early hours of the morning until Jeremiah's mind finally allowed him to rest, the next day started the same as any other, the classes were a drag, it wasn't until 1pm that he finally spied Sadie for the first time, he wasnt specifically looking for but caught a glimpse of her on his way to his final class for the day before training. As far as he could tell she hadn't noticed him but before walking into the gym he pulled out his phone.

---------------------------Text---------------------------
Hey, want to meet up at mine tonight for study?
I'm just up the road at 13 Whalen's Drive, 7pm?
I have food, you bring drink?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sliding his phone into his bag he was the last to arrive and therefore the last on the court. The coach was in his usual foul mood and he took it out on the players, it was frustrating but it had them winning games so there was no way it was going to change at this point however it was in the locker rooms when everything started to get interesting, as they showered Stan noticed the bruises and more importantly, his "battle scar" were quite obvious. Refusing to give any information Jeremiah laughed it off and left the boys wondering.

Jeremiah: Like Im going to give you losers any tips on how to get a real woman.
 
Sadies classes had finished early hat day and she was packing up to head out. She had caught a few glimpses of Jeremiah during the day but usually during class changes

She had to wear a scarf that day covering her neck because Jeremiah had left hickeys and bite marks on her. She was halfway to her car before getting the text from him.
____________________((((Text))))__________________
He was right up the street from her.

She smiled and texted back "sure I'll bring some wine and 7 is fine Jeremiah :) she texted and tempted ti to tease him she wrote "Victory dinner?"
 
Back
Top