Illinois friends!

If I may be so blunt, this mid-March weather around here is absolute bullshit. Spring needs to get here post-haste, damnit.

The temperature rises in reverse proportion to the state's growing pension liabilities.

Not in Illinois, but on the river in Iowa, cross over to Illinois for work every day by east dubuque.

from the Northwestern Burbs, 21/m i'll be back there from May 5th til the 17th. If any older women like younger guys near the burbs and want a boy toy PM me :)

Looks like I started my thread too soon! Sad to see this thread going inactive ... let's fix that! Checking in from the Western burbs.

Thank you! Between the two of you, Central IL is making me feel very welcome -- especially with this wonderful sandwich effect going on!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 105
East central Illinois here. Bi male. 29. Feel free to pm me and chat. Looking to make friends

Hey Dom and jjj, welcome! Jjones 99 is not as welcome, however...haha. Who's ready to start this weekend? Any Cinco plans?

Hey Dom and jjj, welcome! Jjones 99 is not as welcome, however...haha. Who's ready to start this weekend? Any Cinco plans?

No plans for me. This is my one day off this week, so I have to try and cram my homework in today.

Hi y'all. Southern Illinois here. And I mean far South. I am so glad it's Friday and this week is over.

Back