Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

It was visible on Nicole's face that Mike had already almost won the little match, but not completely yet.

- "Well, just eat me first, after that we can always see what happens. Don't worry, I promise I will make it up to you one way or the other."
 
Mike smiled and nodded. "I can live with that."

He took his mother's hand and led her to the recliner that his father -- her husband -- usually sat in every night when he got home from work. He pushed her backwards lightly, letting her sit down on it.

Licking his lips, Mike slowly spread Nicole's legs and gently massaged her inner thighs. He pushed his face forward, feeling the heat coming from her pussy as he got closer. Pulling her panties to the side, Mike began to slowly lick at Nicole's slit.
 
Nicole's lips were already swollen from arousal and it took no time at all before the first moan left her. Part of her wanted to place her hands on her son's head and just drown him against her pussy, grinding herself against his face, but she managed to let him do his thing
 
Mike pulled his face away briefly and looked up at Nicole, who already looked overcome with pleasure. "Push my head in...teach me a lesson for being such a bad, bad boy..."

He winked, then went back down on his mother, preparing himself for what was soon to come.
 
Under those words there was no fighting the urge and she placed her hands on his head and pressed him close against her.

- "Lick me you big bad boy, make me cum. Show me you love your mommy."
 
Mike loved being talked dirty to, and he responded by working his tongue faster, licking Nicole's pussy and lapping up the wetness as it formed on his tongue. He even paused to lick at her clit, teasing it by running the tip of his tongue back and forth across it.
 
Nicole was very wet for him and she knew that if Mike told her now that he was going to fuck her, she would instantly give in to him. Hell... anyone walking in now with the announcement he was going to fuck her would get lucky with her as she just was so very much aroused.

- "I am your slut..."

She said softly to her son, although she had made similar comments to Marcus just the other day
 
"I didn't hear you," Mike whispered before going back to tonguing his mother's pussy. His cock was getting rock-hard inside his pants, but he was going to respect her wishes that they not fuck. However, if she changed her mind...he wasn't going to say no.
 
- "I am a slut for you, my big bad boy. You love making your mommy happy when she dresses like this..."

She said and then closed her eyes so she could fully concentrate on the feeling he was giving her
 
"Oh, yes...I'll do anything you want when you dress like that..."

Mike stiffened his tongue a little, then pushed it past Nicole's swollen pussy lips. He tried to make eye contact with her as he slowly slid his tongue in and out of her wet pussy.
 
Nicole moaned loudly at his attention...

- "Fine... you can fill me if you want to..."

She told him, wondering how different it would feel to be fucked by him than by his friend. Part of her even played with the idea of sucking Mike some day while Marcus gave her a good pounding but she didn't think the boys would enjoy that.
 
"Fill you how, Mommy?" Mike asked innocently, drawing it out as long as possible, teasing her with his talk. He went back down and gave her slit a long, slow upward lick.
 
Nicole looked down at him, grumbling that he was making her say it, but at the same time aroused by it.

- "You can fuck me... I want you to fuck me..."

She told him, a shiver running through her body as she said those words. It had been arousing to be fucked by Marcus, but the idea of her own son thrusting inside her... it was a very different kind of arousal.
 
"You don't have to ask me again..."

Mike wiped his mouth off with the back of his hand and stood up. He pulled his mother's ass more toward him so he could put her legs over his shoulders. Dropping his shorts, his cock rose.

He pushed his head inside her, and shortly after, his full length, watching his cock disappear inside his mother's warm pussy.

"Fuck, Mom," he sharply gasped.
 
Nicole gasped loudly as her son pushed his cock completely into her without any slow build up. She loved it, the naughtiness of it, the idea of her son fucking her.

- "Fuck me as you see fit... make me scream..."

She told him, lust absolutely winning from any rational thought
 
If Nicole wanted Mike to make her scream, he had no problems doing whatever he could to make that happen.

He bore down on his mother's body, his chest brushing against hers, and slammed his cock into her repeatedly, the loud thwacking echoing throughout the living room.

"Fuck...yes...Mommy..." he muttered, punctuating each word with a powerful thrust.
 
With each thrust Nicole was getting louder for him. She stared into her son's eyes as he fucked her.

- "Tell me..."

She moaned at him.

- "A dark fantasy about me..."

She hoped it would be something they could act out some time in the future.
 
"Mmm...maybe I can fuck you against the window while we both look out into the street in front of the house..."

Mike slowed down his thrusts as his mind tried to process fantasies that he had of his mother.

"Or maybe you could be out at the car...looking for something...when I come up and take you from behind..."
 
Nicole grinned hearing his words, although she wasn't completely happy that he had slowed down.

- "Well... if you... fuck me this good... you can do anything you want with me, when ever you want."

It was mostly to tease him and encourage him to continue his pounding, rather than a promise.
 
Mike placed the palms of his hands into the cushion of the recliner and reared his hips back, then began to thrust hard, pounding his mother's pussy with each push forward, her feet dangling helplessly near his head.

"Am I...being a good boy, now...Mommy?" he asked through the rough thrusts. "Am I...making it up to you?"
 
- "Yes... you are a very good boy.. to your mommy..."

Nicole told him, feeling her orgasm approaching. She was so much surrendering to her lust that right now she would agree to anything Mike desired from her.

- "Make your mommy cum..."
 
"Cum for me...nasty Mommy..." Mike blurted out, lost in the heat of the moment. His thrusts came quicker as he tried to bring his mother to a mind-blowing orgasm, and he knew his wasn't far off.

"I love my dirty Mommy's pussy!" he cried out.
 
Nicole was the first to reach her climax and with a loud moan she made her orgasm known to the world, or at least to Mike.

- "Such a good big boy..."

She moaned to him as her body couldn't recover yet as Mike kept fucking her sensitive flesh
 
"You gonna let me cum inside you, Mommy?" Mike asked, his face contorting a little as he tried to hold off his climax as long as possible. He continued to drill Nicole's pussy with each and every thrust.
 
- "In me... on me... what ever you want..."

She answered him, aroused by all possibilities, but she hadn't even given thought yet to the idea that he might pull his cock from her. She would love him to fill her pussy with his young seed... but to have it covering her skin was equally hot
 
Back
Top