Because it will be my birthday ... again

:heart::heart:Present Time!:heart::heart:

I was in the middle of posting this yesterday when my thread was closed, so here now is a gift for you all. You'll need earbuds and 8.5 minutes of alone time to enjoy it. ;)

If you like it, please rate it! If you don't like it, please don't rate it! :)

Total 5 Star rating!!!

Did everything you said to do, ma'am!

hmm... a new beautiful thread for this beautiful lady, you will probably reach 5000 again pretty quick

Thank you!

great first post for the new thread!! wonderful sexxy pics!!

Thanks, Crash. ;)

Amazing as always Sam. Your voice and descriptions are just as arousing and enticing as your pics, thank you!

You are most welcome, and thank YOU.

Fantastic performance. Brava! I loved it.

Ha - thanks!

This pleases me greatly

Thanks, pretty lady!! xo

That sure as hell did the trick. Hearing your sensual voice and thinking about your amazing pictures... Yup. You win.

Ooooo - what do I win?? :devil:

I admit audio doesn't do it for me most of the time, but this was seriously hot. I love a good naughty talk when it's done right. However, since I'm weird, it depends on my mood whether I'll like it or not. I'll just hang out in my weird little corner over here.

Dork. ;) Glad you liked.

Ahh thank god I found you again

Here I am!!

WooooW yes you're the best
:D

Why, thank you. ;)

Sam, that was the HOTTTEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!! If that was a video, I wouldn't have been able to take it. I would have missed work because I would have still been jerking! lol. You are amazing…and perverted…among a million other great things!!!

Sam, I just saw where your other thread got over 278,000 views! That is unreal. Over a quarter of a million people saw you and kept coming back for more. That has to stroke your ego! Well, I guess that is only fair since we get to stroke a little too because of you! lol

I know - totally nuts. But I wonder if it's like 1 dude who really likes me and clicks on my thread 250,000 times, and the rest are just folks who wander in and out... lol

I really like your birthday....Happy Birthday!

Thanks! ;)

Morning beautiful. I noticed today that I had not seen an update on your thread and I was missing you. After a little hunting I found you again....and all is good again :)

Yes - glad you found me. I have to get Laurel to add my new thread link to her post in my old one... gotta get on that! I need the love from you all! :D

Loved the audio !!

Thank you!

Total 5 Star rating!!!

Did everything you said to do, ma'am!

Good job. ;)

We're fully aware of your sweetness here darlin, I can only speculate, though, on how sweet you taste...

Wouldn't you like to know... :devil:

Continuation of the hot pink series I started on my last thread.

Nearly Friday, folks!

Last edited:
Holy crap.... No 7 knocked me sideways!
Total hotness. Very sexy,gorgeous and beautiful.

Continuation of the hot pink series I started on my last thread.

Nearly Friday, folks!

Yeah. Continuing this is a very good thing. Glad you had some more. Now let's have a drink and forget about the rest of the week.

Love your original thread, excited to follow a new one. Thanks for posting.

You are making Spring look like a great season. You have a tight sexy body. I would love to get I'm bed beside you and slip my hand into those cute panties of yours.

Back