The call girl (open rp)

"Love you to," giving another kiss. We couldn't seem to keep our hands off one another as I pulled her along towards the front door with one hand wrapped aroundher waist, "Let's get going" then I remembered that I had to call the front desk and call for my car to be sent to the front to wait for us. On the ride down I kept looking myself over and then over at her as we were along in the car and I wanted to stop it and shag her right there on the spot, but biting my lower lip, I just couldn't we were both sore and fagged, meaning tired, that it might hurt us severely. Just wait for a while and let yourself heal, I thought as we stepped out of the elevator and walked across the reception floor towards the clear double doors that parted at our approach and my Mercedes as waiting of us.
 
"Huni we are like teenagers we can't keep our hands off each other." She laughed as she stroked his arm. "You know I'm so happy with you babes I can't wait to move in with you."

She crossed her legs as she looked at him. She ran her fingers through her hair. She slipped into the car. "Babes I've been thinking about what you said about me working I dunno if I want to work but I don't want you to feel like you have to provide for me."
 
"You're free to do what you please, just as long as your careful and dont go back to those bastards that did this to you," quickly pointing at her legs. As we approached the Mercedes the vallet opened the door for her as I sat down behind the wheel where the engine was already purring. Giving the valley a tip we took off and enjoyed the roar of the engine and smooth ride as we went onto the road and began to head towards the destination. "I can't wait for you to move in, as well. How much of your belongings are there? If you need help I can get movers." I just wanted to feel as a generous host for her as we went by the blocks of the cities.
 
"Huni I don't want to work but I'll do the house work clean,cook and anything you want." She smiled at him. "I'm never going back there I promise I can't do that anymore even when you didn't know I kinda love you it felt so wrong. I only want you." She kissed him passionately she stroked his leg. "Um huni I don't really have much to bring none of the furniture is mine. Its just my clothes I need and this may sound cheeky but could you help buy a car I have most of the money but I just need to borrow a little from you." She stroked her side she felt bad about asking to borrow money from him.
 
Nodding as we came to a stop light and glancing over at her fine figure, "If you want to go back to the salon and style hair, i'll support you," giving a smirk and taking her hand with my right as the light turned green, "and we'll get moved in tomorrow, i promise you that. I want to spend just some more personal time together and the place probably smells right now like gas after the fumigation. Another day to air out mightdo it a world of good." There was just something about having a hotel room between the two of us that brought back more and more of our naughty times, the two of us stealing away to a hotel for the night. MAlot of the the time we would nt do aany sex but spend the bed together and talk alot, that is how our bond grew. I was in for sex, but we grew fond of one another.
 
She smiled at him. She felt right with him she had never felt much pressure with him like the rest of her old clients who as soon as they had got her alone they had their pants dropped. She hadn't mind though that was her job. She had spent a nights thinking of ways to end her carer but it was hard her boss was a dangerous man. She was a little scared now cause she knew he'd come after her. She was the best earner. She made a lot because clients knew she'd go all the way. She personally didn't see a lot of the money her boss got it. He was her pimp basically but he never admitted that he saw himself more as the girls managers. She hated him he had tried it on with many times and she didn't want him that's when things like the bruise on her leg came. She shook thoughts of her boss away.

"Huni you know I can't wait to live with you its gonna be good your making my life turn from crap to great." She smiled widely at him.
 
"I can't wait either," saying with a beaming smile on my perfect set of white teeth, "We can share a room or I can have a room set up all for you and if you want I can have a room set up to be your own office. I have plenty of extra rooms that I don't use right now so you can choose which ever you want." As we continued to talk we were sliding further and further away from the downtown area of the city and into the commercial area. This is where I wanted to go. There were shops of all sorts here and I knew where this particular one was. She would like it. She would be safe with me, no more shady clients or abusive owners and no one more worrying about the money coming in or about being stiffed. I could make her dreams come true as I held out a hand to her s and gave it a gentle squeeze.
 
"I love seeing you smiling your so very handsome when you smile." She leaned over and kisses his cheek.

"Huni I wan to share a room I don't want to only have sex in a bed with you I want to sleep by your side every night. I want be with you not your house. " She laughed looking at him. "I don't think I need an office but I'd like a walk in wardrobe and room to put a treadmill in is that okay." She looked at him as she smiled happily. She looked in his eyes. "Babes what are. Are we lovers or partners."
 
"Thanks you," nodding to her compliment, "you always look pretty." It was true because she wore dresses but she didn't bother prettying herself up under tons of makeup.

"That’s fine" responding to her request. In pulling to the curb there was a strong, open facade of a professional looking upper scale adult store. In pulling the parking brake and turning off the engine I stepped out and pointed to where we were going. Sure it was an adult shop but instead of getting toys for ourselves we can get stuff for each other as a sort of welcome to the home party for us. Helping her out of the car and walking up to the front sure there was a slight blush to my cheeks but it was well worth it to have her inside.
 
She looked at the shop and smiled. She slipped out of the car. "Well baby I like your plan so far." She kissed him and gave him a hug. She guessed he wasn't used to come to sex shops like her because of her old job.

She held his hand and when she saw him blush she squeezed his hand. "Baby its okay we are both adults there's nothing to be embarrassed about I promise." She kissed him as they carried on walking.
 
Taking her hand and giving a slight squeeze we went inside the shop where a cashier behind a desk greeted us and asked if we needed anything. Replying in kind that we did not we went through the aisles of DVDs and then the toys. "What would you like to get?" asking as my hand continued to hold hers. I did have a special toy in mind for her but I wanted to hold on to it for last. looking at all of the movies I couldn't help but chuckle at a lot of the women on the covers, some had this blank expression on their face, the kind of 'what the hell am i doing?' while looking at the camera that made me wonder what was going on through their mind when they signed up for it. Ass blasters, cum drench whores, the list went on and on that I couldn't help in holding back my laughter as I kept cutting back to her to see her face when looking at this.
 
She held his hand tightly she kind of felt a bit weird being with him in the shop she normally went to these shops alone. "Well how about we get a few DVDs, couple of toys and sexy fancy dress." She smiled at him. She stroked his chest. "What do you want to get baby." She looked over the movies she had seen many of the call girls having sex with that face it made her laugh. "Huni I'm not sure about buying these DVDs because I think they don't look good the girls look they are gormless." She whispered. She rested her head on his chest as she laughed.
 
"Gormless?" Laughing as she placed her headagainst my chest. "What does gormless mean? Never hearing that word before we walked towards the center aisle as we passed more senseless DVDs and special offers as well as cheap, skimp clothes that were very revealing, more like thread that was tasteless. I was coaching her over with an arm still wrapped around her waist to the toy section.
 
"Huni it basically means they look stupid." She laughed she leaned in and kissed him passionately. "Maybe we will have to make a home movie of our own." She whispered to him. She held onto him she was feeling a little awkward because she saw a client who was eyeing her.

"Babes where are you taking?" She asked looking around. She saw her ex-client watching them.
 
The girls may have looked stupid but I didn't ponder on that for too long. Along the far wall there were a great araay of toys for women. It was here that I paused long enough to show her everything that they had to offer from the small vibrators that looked like chapstick containers then it began to escalate in size, propportions, and cost to the right until there were some the size of a man's forearm and could vibrate and I was stunned that someone wanted to put that into their body but kept up a strong face and a nervous chuckle as I coached her towards the far end where a long, fat diameter toy was hung up. It was about 10 inches long and realistic latex it had a ball sac that could be filled with fake cum and would squirt out the main vein on command. It was about $200 but pointing it out to her I wanted to get this for her as a gift.
 
"Huni $200 for a toy you can't pay that its ridicules. I'll let you have a look here while I go have a look round the corner to see what else there is." She kissed him before walking her ass swaying with every movement.

She went to look at the more expensive sexy costumes nothing but the best was good enough for her man. She decided to get a few and to surprise him she went straight to the till and bought them on her credit card. She was happy as she headed back to him until she bumped into her client she tried to just keep on walking but he was determined to get her to turn around he was calling her slut. She just ignored him he kept on following all the way to Phil. She thought the guy would walk away but he didn't he turned and looked at Phil and said "are you aware that this slut gets paid to have sex with strangers."
 
I was still looking at the toys, contemplating in buying the one when I heard this man with a very boisterous voice, calling out for her and when Stacy returned to my side carrying a black plastic bag there was this man, about my age with one hand up pointing at her and asking if I knew she slept with strangers.

"And who are you?" I demanded with the left arm wrapping around her waist and slightly pulling her back. I wasn't aiming for a fight but I could defend myself if necessary. Behind him, the clerk was calling out for the man, apparently named Brian, to give it a rest, but the man did not want to. Not sure if he was an old friend, or a client of Stacy from a long time ago but I wasn't going to let him bully this woman. she was no longer a call girl and she was with me.

"I ask that you leave her alone. She’s not your girl. There are plenty more in the sea for you," I said and taking Stacy we walked around the man and headed towards the door, without me buying the toy. best thing to do was get out of that environment as quickly as possible but the man persisted in following us and calling Stacy cruel names.
 
The ex client said "none of your business who I am."

"Huni he's an old client please can we go." She fidgetted looking at her old client. She stood closer to her man she felt a bit scared she knew her old client was a violent mad. She walked away trying to stay calm."Huni please ignore him I don't want you getting hurt he's not the kinda guy you want to get involved with. I haven't seen him in months so he's bitter very bitter." She clutched onto him.
 
Following her words we went towards the Mercedes with the keys already in one hand but the man behind continued to follow and persist in calling her names and went i popped the locks she went in the passenger side door and I walked around the trunk and the man called out, "You can keep the filthy, fuckin' whore, but she'll leap into another bed as soon as he flashes some money." then turned her head towards her, "Isn't tht right? How many cocks did you have in you? A whole football team?! Is that right, huh? WHORE!" then slammed the palm of one hand onto the trunk and I turned and gave him a scowl.

The man stretched out his arms and took a step back, "Come on! you wanna fight me, hero?"

I didn't want to fight, but this man was asking for it. He was big but size wasn't always everything, perhaps that was why he was so pissed, perhaps he had a small penis. When I wouldn't oblige him for a fight and went to climb inside he advanced, balling his fists and then cocked his right arm back and in a flash my foot was planted right into his crouch and down he went, balling forward with a howl coming from his mouth.

"Well...shit" muttering to myself.
 
"Shut up you don't know me you only know me as a working girl. You don't know the real me and I will never cheat on him. I don't need to I'm happy with who I'm with and your just jealous so please leave us alone." She shouted. She wanted him to go away she didn't want Phil knowing this client had been more then just a client she hoped the client named Dean wouldn't say anything that revealed more about her dirty and dark past.

She looked at them both. "Please both you stop it." She got in the car. "Just leave it its not worth it."

"Huni please stop it get in the car please let's just go. You know he's probably going to tell my ex boss that I'm with you and my ex boss will hunt us down. I was his best girl so he's not happy I've left and now he knows were to look if this stupid ex client tells him." She was panicking in the car. "Huni please let's just go."
 
Looking at the man as he bawled and coughed her pleas could be heard and though wanting to stay and finish him off, so that he would bother us no more I relented and climbed into the car and departed just as he began to stagger onto his feet. We were long gone before he could try and follow and we were heading right back to the hotel, even though I wasn't able to get the toy desired that man has destroyed my mood. All I wanted to do was to get back and let things simmer down and head back to my own house tomorrow.

"Are you alright?" I asked after several moments of silence.
 
She silently looked out the window she just felt numb and she wasn't happy how their first time out of the hotel as a couple had gone shit. She looked at him. "No I'm not I knew I couldn't be with you without my ex job messing things up." She fidgeted with her hair. "I was stupid to think I could have a normal."
 
Reaching over and squeezing her hand, "It will be alright" speaking reassuringly as we put as much distance between us and the ex john. Returning to the hotel the vallet took the car as we headed back up to the room. Still being upset as we walked onto the elevator car and rode it up to my floor. Stepping out my eyes kept looking everywhich way to the empty halls, looking for threats that simply were not there. I didn't feel safe until we were inside my room and the door had shut.
 
She was happy when they got inside. "Why were you looking around babes I'm not going to get us killed I'm not a criminal, I'm just an ex call girl." She said.

She was so annoyed and aggravated. She was looking for an argument with him. She just need a shouting match. She ran her fingers through her hair and she looked at him as she fidgeted she sat down on the bed.
 
Sitting down beside her at the foot of the bed one strong arm wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her close, "Remeber when you asked if we were lovers or partners, I didn't answer, but we are partners. Wait until we are in my place and we can sort this out. Otherwise don't worry about it. So, a guy comes alon, I don't care about them. Even if they show up at my place, I'll chase them off. Don't worry about it. Now if one of your busty redhead girlfriends show up..." and giving a smile and teasing nudge.
 
Back
Top