Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 11:37 PM   #6826
Dared_To
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justadesperatewifeandmom View Post
Well thank you. Though forever wouldn't work me. I expect nipple play to lead to other things getting played with too. And honestly, I am not an overly patient person. One of the many things I totally should work on, but don't. My um eagerness is part of my charming personality.
I'd say your personality is only part of your charm

Old 08-14-2018, 11:40 PM   #6827
sinfulpleasure67
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Well thank you. Though forever wouldn't work me. I expect nipple play to lead to other things getting played with too. And honestly, I am not an overly patient person. One of the many things I totally should work on, but don't. My um eagerness is part of my charming personality.
But patience and going nice and slow only enhances the anticipation and the pleasure...
The list of your charms is long...

Old 08-15-2018, 03:46 AM   #6828
spawnofdavey
Literotica Guru

Quote:
oh totally, especially since we aren't talking like 2 or 3 like I know some men can do. If one sets their mind to it, I am talking like 20 or 30.
Like.. what? 20-30? In what timeframe? Details please?

Old 08-15-2018, 11:48 AM   #6829
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dared_To View Post
I'd say your personality is only part of your charm
Sure, if you find muttering under your breath "damn, that is one crazy ass bitch" charming

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulpleasure67 View Post
But patience and going nice and slow only enhances the anticipation and the pleasure...
The list of your charms is long...
And that is why it is something I should work on. When there is something I am excited or passionate about, I think I could more be described as frenzied and uncontrolled versus patient and serene.

and thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofdavey View Post
Like.. what? 20-30? In what timeframe? Details please?
ok, well I guess I shall overshare. you asked, 20 to 30 isn't my common, my standard is more like 5 to 10. If I am hitting the whole 20 to 30 or more range, there is a mindset to do that as certain techniques change, and obviously if with a person, I would expect there to be an information share that this was the plan. Really there were only two men I had these experiences with. One was a man I would see periodically and he just automatically set nights like that as his goal every time, pretty much if I was calling to see him, this is how the night would end, so not an information share, but yes, an agreement by status quo. Hubby, hitting that kind of number, there is generally a discussed agreement. If by myself, I have to go in with that thought, as again certain techniques change.

time frame, well time is a funny thing for me in these situations. Sometimes I will look at the clock and be surprised at how little time has passed (usually alone), and sometimes I will look at the clock and think where did all the time go. I guess an average would be 1 to 2 hours. A night with one of the men aforementioned would typically entail standard sex, a few position changes, I'd cum a couple times and they would end up cumming one of those times. At that point, they would switch to using their hands, which is where the high counts, but also technique, come in. G-spot stimulation coupled with clitoral stimulation will make me cum fast, but can also cause this kind of sensory overload, where there is a reaction to pull away, push them away etc. so a lot of knowing when to touch my clit to increase the orgasm, and when not to so I don't pull away. plus pattern and speed changes are distracting, so keeping the same tempo is important. And each time I cum, it is like gspot sensitivity goes down a little, so more strength, force, size, may be needed each time. All and all, I think it is probably a lot of work and very boring for a man. Anyway, they would usually keep that up until they were ready for round 2. At which point, orgasming frenzy would drop back to my standard with straight sex, less consistent, longer buildup, maybe 2 or 4 times or whatever depending on positions and such. and maybe, if I am lucky, repeat again. It also doesn't hurt that a lot of these times I was less than sober. Well ok most nights early thirties and prior, I was less than sober, but if I am not feeling any pain, that sensory overload thing doesn't happen near as easily.

I will say this is fairly rare now. number one, once you have kids, you have the whole waking the kid up thing, as you get to a point where you forget to be quiet. Plus again, I am sure it is very boring for hubby, as I am not really in a state where i can say pleasant niceties, put on a song and dance or whatever. I mean, the whole time is a fairly quick cycle of buildup, shaking, jerking, release, repeat. Really hard to be entertaining like that lol. He will usually go for a small chain, but then try to cause the whole complete sensory overload thing, so I need a break, and then he can almost never be convinced to go for a round 2. Joys of mid 40s there I assume. heck he is hard to convince at all lol.

By myself, if that is my plan, I will usually use several different toys. Starting with not my favorites. My favorites are generally larger rabbit types and usually make me cum hard and fast, but often tough for me to back off at the correct time. but then as time goes on, I will need to go from like a standard dildo, to a rabbit, to a larger stronger rabbit, trying to pull it back a little or turn it off when I cum to avoid the overload

How was that for details and extreme oversharing this morning?

BDSM test says that I am a primal, non-monogamist, exhibitionist, voyeuristic, switch, brat; and surprises no one. http://bdsmtest.org/r/JymS7Bjg

Old 08-15-2018, 12:08 PM   #6830
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Well happy wednesday, what shall I share today, I guess a little from yesterday and this morning

morning boobies, all covered and discreet.

yesterday, in a mood, but again, covered and discreet....for a moment

then I am going to go a little crude, because it is my thread and I am sometimes in the mood for lwed and crude (again hobbies of mine).

speedy pussy shot

and then we can guess what I was doing then
https://i.imgur.com/EOfjGPhm.jpg

and a drop box link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/afaqwcbcvg...16454.mp4?dl=0

and yeah I am such a tease, but it is my thread and I can do what I want. besides do we really want to see another badly filmed cubical masturbation video as we try to guess what my coworkers are doing as you listen to the sounds they are making?

BDSM test says that I am a primal, non-monogamist, exhibitionist, voyeuristic, switch, brat; and surprises no one. http://bdsmtest.org/r/JymS7Bjg

Old 08-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #6831
spawnofdavey
Literotica Guru

That was very informative and stirring.. 😉

Old 08-15-2018, 12:16 PM   #6832
Joxlrg
Literotica Guru

Soaked

Good Lord you must be soaked and have a huge wet spot when done!!!
Ever run a toy at work??

Old 08-15-2018, 12:26 PM   #6833
quickshadow
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Eagerness is a good thing 😈😈

Old 08-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #6834
quickshadow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Well happy wednesday, what shall I share today, I guess a little from yesterday and this morning

then I am going to go a little crude, because it is my thread and I am sometimes in the mood for lwed and crude (again hobbies of mine).

speedy pussy shot

and a drop box link

and yeah I am such a tease, but it is my thread and I can do what I want. besides do we really want to see another badly filmed cubical masturbation video as we try to guess what my coworkers are doing as you listen to the sounds they are making?

I have great peripheral vision, so while it would be easy to look you in the eyes while having a conversation, it would be damned hard not to glance down every so often. 😁

Old 08-15-2018, 12:50 PM   #6835
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofdavey View Post
That was very informative and stirring.. 😉
Well thank you. wasn't trying on the stirring, to be honest, I am just not very good at that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxlrg View Post
Good Lord you must be soaked and have a huge wet spot when done!!!
Ever run a toy at work??
yes, many times. I keep 2 toys at work, and frequently have one in my purse. I can think of at least 4 different toys used, oh wait 5. Generally I play with them either in the work shower room, or at my desk while I play music. there are some pictures and videos shared on here, honestly, I have no idea what I have post and what I have just shared with private parties anymore

here are 2 that jumped out on my out of date index on page 1 though

https://i.imgur.com/HImmXvGm.jpg

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...postcount=3066

and yeah, I wouldn't borrow my chair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickshadow View Post
Eagerness is a good thing 😈😈
that's what I think, but they say patience is a virtue. Yeah, I am not very virtuous, I want it now, damn it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickshadow View Post
I have great peripheral vision, so while it would be easy to look you in the eyes while having a conversation, it would be damned hard not to glance down every so often. 😁
I find staring at my tits to be a compliment. I also accept compliments as compliments, dirty and vulgar ideas as compliments, invitations as compliments, and erections as compliments. All together is just fucking awesome lol.

Old 08-15-2018, 01:37 PM   #6836
sinfulpleasure67
Literotica Guru

Quote:

speedy pussy shot

and a drop box link

Good god! Gorgeous..... sexy...WANT! I have found where my tongue NEEDS to be!

Old 08-15-2018, 01:54 PM   #6837
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:

speedy pussy shot

and a drop box link

Love the pictures and the video just makes my mouth water!!!

Old 08-15-2018, 02:12 PM   #6838
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Good god! Gorgeous..... sexy...WANT! I have found where my tongue NEEDS to be!
thank you. but yet again, unfortunately, the best part of waking up was not a tongue in my cunt, it was yet again my shower head. Well tomorrow is another day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotluvsoral View Post
Love the pictures and the video just makes my mouth water!!!
thank you. and at least my phone is well used.

Old 08-15-2018, 02:45 PM   #6839
klippert
klippert1 on kik

I may be in the minorit on this. Big natural titties covered is just as erotic. I luv cleavage. So showing the girls covered is all right with me. As for the rest, the naughty pussy shot. I luv that view. Gives me two exceptional options for my tongue

Old 08-15-2018, 03:01 PM   #6840
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
I may be in the minorit on this. Big natural titties covered is just as erotic. I luv cleavage. So showing the girls covered is all right with me. As for the rest, the naughty pussy shot. I luv that view. Gives me two exceptional options for my tongue
I do think a lot of men here actually prefer covered with some mystery, though are always nice enough not to complain about indecent exposure. Both are fun for me, but more indecent is generally more exciting for me, unless of course it is a very public shot.

As for my naughty pussy shot, that just brings me to which first?

Old 08-15-2018, 03:03 PM   #6841
deft
Literotica Guru

I love your teasing peeks... there is such erotic promise in your pictures, it makes one quite giddy!

Old 08-15-2018, 03:04 PM   #6842
Doctor Joe
Literotica Guru

unfortunately, the best part of waking up was not a tongue in my cunt

WE have to find a way to fix that! That juicy pussy needs a hot eager tongue for sure!

Proud Playgrounder #433

BDSM test says I am a Switch, Voyeur, Primal Hunter and Prey, Non-Monogamist Exhibitionist! Wow!

Old 08-15-2018, 03:40 PM   #6843
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
I love your teasing peeks... there is such erotic promise in your pictures, it makes one quite giddy!

thank you. I guess I should do more teasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Joe View Post
unfortunately, the best part of waking up was not a tongue in my cunt

WE have to find a way to fix that! That juicy pussy needs a hot eager tongue for sure!
No disagreement from me.

Old 08-15-2018, 03:50 PM   #6844
sinfulpleasure67
Literotica Guru

Quote:
thank you. but yet again, unfortunately, the best part of waking up was not a tongue in my cunt,
Have a tongue will travel! my licks would be your wake up alarm... mmm
Gives a new meaning to “the best part of waking up”

Old 08-15-2018, 04:16 PM   #6845
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Have a tongue will travel! my licks would be your wake up alarm... mmm
Gives a new meaning to “the best part of waking up”
oh that would truly be a fabulous way to wake up (especially if it isn't just a dream lol)

Old 08-15-2018, 04:32 PM   #6846
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

random pointless share for the day.

We recently had a woman start in another department. I really like her. It has been a long time since I have had a female work friend. my company did a lot of layoffs a few years back, and basically closed every department that wasn't male oriented. There are a couple women still here in other departments, but most are uppity, so my closest work female is a very very young woman on the cleaning crew.

Anyway this new chick seems really fun and cool My age, we chit chat a lot on breaks and shit. She is real, sarcastic, funny, gutter mouth. Again, it has been a long time since there has been a fun older woman here. She was hired to run a small department, which her staff pretty much have the worst and lowest paying job offered by our company. This obviously leads to both a high turnover rate in her department as well as her people often aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, so we like to joke and laugh about that because we are nice like that. It is a cold sales department

Well today she showed up in a bright blue and gold tutu, with bright pink hair with glitter garland, big glittery Minnie Mouse ears, and is following each one of her staff members around loudly belting out "It's a Small World" until they make a sale, then she will leave them alone. Every single one has now succeeded and I totally have a huge girl crush on her now.

Carry on.

Old 08-15-2018, 04:40 PM   #6847
spanishstud
Really Really Experienced

It's great to see your posting. Glad you have a new female co worker you like. Maybe you can talk her into taking pics with you.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:03 PM   #6848
Spenser41
Daddy-O

You know with your skin tone and your hair color... have you ever thought of dressing up like Elvira for Halloween? I think you would make a great Elvira...

Old 08-15-2018, 05:06 PM   #6849
sinfulpleasure67
Literotica Guru

Quote:
oh that would truly be a fabulous way to wake up (especially if it isn't just a dream lol)
Mmm yes it would. Believe me, if I were lying there next to you in the morning I WOULD wake you like that on a regular basis. Might make it tough to get to work on time though....

Old 08-15-2018, 05:06 PM   #6850
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishstud View Post
It's great to see your posting. Glad you have a new female co worker you like. Maybe you can talk her into taking pics with you.
haha, I have only told coworkers about this hobby in a joking way. like a guy asks, "hey what are you doing, you busy?" and I answer with "oh just posting pictures of my tits on the internet, watching porn, doing as little work as possible, same old same old hahahahaha. what can I help you with?" knowing they will assume it is my standard smart assed sarcastic response.

I just hope it will be a start at rebuilding the catcalling and lewd comments to the men circle that was once here. This isn't a bad place to work, but it used to be really awesome. Then there was just mass layoff after mass layoff, and morale was in the toilet. They seem to be done, and slowly things are improving. Oh and total don't judge, none of us chicks had any actual power, and only men that enjoyed our lewd comments and would respond catwalks, booty pop dances, fake strip teases were subjugated to our lewd and inappropriate comments. Ya know, the fun guys. I miss Kathryn and Donna, boy could they be dirty.

Closed Thread