Omarosa

LOL, Omarosa was a unreliable, untrustworthy asshole on the Apprentice. What a surprise!

LOL, Omarosa was a unreliable, untrustworthy asshole on the Apprentice. What a surprise!

I watched the season she was on and she was a huge bitch. Nobody seemed to like her at all.

I know, right?

She’s being an asshole on the morning shows right now, too funny!

Hope she's enjoying it now cuz I really think her world is gonna come crashing down.
Don't know if she broke any laws but she found a way to make sure a security clearance isn't in her future.

Hope she's enjoying it now cuz I really think her world is gonna come crashing down.
Don't know if she broke any laws but she found a way to make sure a security clearance isn't in her future.

She tried to make it sound like a safety issue saying it's not appropriate for four men to take a single woman into a locked room...like the situation room is equivalent to a room in a Trump hotel.

Too bad Omarosa has zero street cred. She’s made too many conflicting political statements depending on how they could work to put her in a positive light and work towards her own benefit.

She’s an idiot

Given.

And she may be charged for taping in the Situation Room. I can't image why she wouldn't be.

If Trump is surprised he shouldn't be. Another dumbass decision on his part. Omarosa has been a jerk her entire career. The book was inevitable whether she was fired or not.

The bit I can't get over is why she had access to the situation room anyway. Granted, my knowledge of it comes mainly from The West Wing, but don't you need like super duper security clearance to get in?

The bit I can't get over is why she had access to the situation room anyway. Granted, my knowledge of it comes mainly from The West Wing, but don't you need like super duper security clearance to get in?

I think they wanted to fire her and it was the closest room. I could be wrong.

I think they wanted to fire her and it was the closest room. I could be wrong.

It's in the basement so they had to go out of their way.

I do find it amusing they used The Situation Room to fire Omarosa.

It's in the basement so they had to go out of their way.

I do find it amusing they used The Situation Room to fire Omarosa.

I'm sure it was because they wanted secrecy. A volatile employee, veiled threats. Since nobody in their right mind would record in the situation room then it should have been ok. They failed to realize they were dealing with someone not in their right mind. Obviously nobody involved had seen The Apprentice.

I'm sure it was because they wanted secrecy. A volatile employee, veiled threats. Since nobody in their right mind would record in the situation room then it should have been ok. They failed to realize they were dealing with someone not in their right mind. Obviously nobody involved had seen The Apprentice.

Sounds like Trump. Can't make the connection?

I'm glad she recorded everything. It won't make any difference to the Legion of Stupid that blindly follows the Stable Genius, but at least she has some documentation for this book about a tawdry administration.

I'm glad she recorded everything. It won't make any difference to the Legion of Stupid that blindly follows the Stable Genius, but at least she has some documentation for this book about a tawdry administration.

As a rule, I take everything Omarosa says with a few tons of salt. And she doesn't help her already weak credibility when she gives interviews implying she's heard this so-called N-word Tape, when she actually wrote in the book that she hadn't heard it.

But it's certainly interesting that the campaign was clearly operating on the assumption that such a tape existed. Also that a couple of people who denied they ever discussed the existence of Trump's tape were themselves taped by Omarosa discussing it. Oops.

I’m sure she couldn’t care less about any future security Clarence’s, and what crime would she be charged with exactly? If only being a monstrous twit was illegal.

As a rule, I take everything Omarosa says with a few tons of salt. And she doesn't help her already weak credibility when she gives interviews implying she's heard this so-called N-word Tape, when she actually wrote in the book that she hadn't heard it.

But it's certainly interesting that the campaign was clearly operating on the assumption that such a tape existed. Also that a couple of people who denied they ever discussed the existence of Trump's tape were themselves taped by Omarosa discussing it. Oops.

People tend to think that uttering the N-word is the only sure fire indication of racism. Racism has to do with ascribing negative characteristics in a generalized way to ethnic and racial minorities. The Head Idiot does that all the time [cue all the cloned Idiots who will want to "debate" that point].

I hope Omarosa continues to release tapes demonstrating the inner workings of this corrupt and racist administration. I don't care what her faults may be, she is providing an audio window right now.

on the pbs newshour last night she claimed she has "multi-media" damaging evidence which she'll be releasing in the future. she also claimed that there is a secret cabal working against trump in the white house and it includes members of his family.

that was the first time i ever saw her and my reaction was that no one had better fall asleep in the same room with her if they want to keep their gold teeth fillings. she came across as a colossal bitch, even judy woodruff couldn't keep from sneering while she spoke. she said trump "changed" during 2017, he's not the warm fuzzy guy she knew before. (retching noise)
she also said she thought of him as a father figure, her being a poor little ghetto girl whose daddy got killed..............she's as big a loon as he is.

My conjecture is that Kelly heard the rumors about her recording conversations and had an expectation that the situation room would be a place where the security protocols would have prevented her from having a recording device on her person for the firing. So he invited her in there for that conversation.

Oops.

It is telling, IMO, about the failure of the current administration to enforce, manage and test security controls that by all accounts have been in place, enforced, managed and tested in previous administrations.

"Only the best people"
When you elect a clown, don't be surprised when the entire circus shows up.

My conjecture is that Kelly heard the rumors about her recording conversations and had an expectation that the situation room would be a place where the security protocols would have prevented her from having a recording device on her person for the firing. So he invited her in there for that conversation.

Oops.

It is telling, IMO, about the failure of the current administration to enforce, manage and test security controls that by all accounts have been in place, enforced, managed and tested in previous administrations.

As I said before. Another dumb ass move {which are well known} by Trump to even hire her. I guess he didn't watch the Apprentice while filming it.

Back