New Story Advertisments

When it rains it pours....

I was all set for coming on today and seeing nothing posted.... however.... four so far of the zillion I had pending posted... I am just beside myseld beside myself I say.... *dies laughing*

Jim Takes Control Ch. 02
Please believe me when I say that I truly thought this was wonderful lesbian sex... how it ended up in BDSM is just beyond me. *mumbles*

Cyn's Unexpected Encounter
When I was thinking of what to do for a celebrity story I asked my sis and the first words that fell out of her mouth were omg you just HAVE to do russell crowe...LOL. This is the um product of her gushing and falling all over the floor.

The Library
So I was stumped for a story and this guy Joe pops onto my AIM and starts yakking at me. He was in the library studying for finals or something like that at college. I told him that I was stumped for a story and he said, "Oh I have always wanted to get a blowjob in the library." As you can see this is where my mind took me.

She Couldn't Sleep
This one is just well.... pure pleasure... woman style.

I hope yall have some time to read, vote, pant, drip, drool, and send some feedback. Have a wonderful day.

Trying to Get the Hang of This Link Stuff.........Thanks for the Help and Patience

Thanks for the help, maybe I've dont it right now.

Especially thanks to Erotic Tail.

I have stories posted and would like for anyone to read them and give me feedback.

If these links are wrong this time.......I give up!!!

:D

Thanks!

Thank you My Erotic Tail. I'm gonna keep trying till I get it right.

woohooo

Ok now that thats out of the way
give me a couple days to read them
review, comment and vote...I'll get it
to ya...smiles....glad they worked...

Crim and E~

I got you on my list now to read too
Look forward to THEM!!!! >>>>>lol

What is the Hold Up?

I've had stories pending for almost two weeks.

one had a url to a site for depression. I removed it. The other was in the wrong format. I changed that. Still no post.
It's starting to piss me off.

Thanks for the vent space

Rob

My newest story, Daughter of His Heart, has now been posted. As you can probably tell by its title, it is in the Incest Category (had to write one for Survivor.. can't hope for Immunities on everything.) However, it's not your typical run of the mill incest story (and the regular incest lovers are showing their disapproval by its rating). This story actually covers the mental and emotional turmoil that must affect some of the participants of Incest. I ask that you read it, even if Incest usually isn't your thing, and give it a vote based on the writing and the story itself. Personally, I think it's a much better story than what the rating is showing at the moment. I am fairly certain that if it was the normal Dad fucked daughter and both were eager participants from the get go that the rating would be higher, but that isn't the story I wanted to write.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. Please read the story and vote for it, and then let me know by feedback or public comment what you think.

Thanks! :kiss:

PS. While you're at it, how about checking out my story Passion Unveiled (link in siggy) if you haven't already. It's a heartfelt letter to a long distance love. It only has 6 votes, so it needs a little boost. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
CHICKLET'S UNDERSTANDING YARN

when I voted on your story I sent you a short comment saying I'd comment as a reply to your ad above - however then I just rambled on adn became my comment- but then it didn't seem to go when I clicked (page cannot be displayed) (which prolly just means you'll get it six times or something)

but anyway--I'm reposting it here for insurance

---

My comment is in the forum - where you advertised for comments - one way to ease the fear is to keep writing the same story over and over - it'll never come out the same way twice - it'll develop - it'll have twists nd turns and moods and changes - it riveted me and I'm cynical and critical and I really need to feel 2000 volts up my sacral vertebrae to even have the attention span to read a restaurant menu

It's just fucking awesome - it's awesome because it's real - I've been in relationships like that but I never before really saw the girl's feelings three-dimensionally - it was like watching a car accident - I was -like-someone call 911 quick because this is really happening

it's publishable - it's fine--it's good

doesn't mean it's not flawed--but I just don't care about things like that - you wrote it stream of consciousness didn't you?

You might have got up for a Diet Coke - you might have gone for a pee - you might have answered the phone - or you might have suddenly thought you heard your budgie tweet - back from the dead -your prayer made flesh - and stopped for a sec but I bet you wrote it all in one sitting

writing stream of consciousness means there's always flaws--but who wouldn't rather read a great story with a few flaws rather than a "perfect" piece of shit

it's like wading through the swamps of Louisiana being in literotica - you have to be covered with leeches and have three diseases before you can even find one story good enough that your cigarette burns out and you say "aw shit" I forgot to smoke my cigarette and now I'm gonna have to go to the allnight because the pack is empty - OK so you don't smoke - take it as a metaphor.

BUT

your bio is even better - the best piece of short comedy I have read in maybe 27 months - it's publishable too

you thought you wouldn't get any email but I think you'll be deluged - unfortunately much of it will contain at least one of the verboten phrases which you outlined in your BIO - guys don't really get it a lot of the time

but moving on

you have a voice - but as you're finding out it takes pain to get the vocal cords moving--or it takes incredible wonder--it takes an epiphany - look it up and think about it - an emotional experience that is so far outside anything you've felt before that your body jolts and rocks--you get deja vu and chills and elation - so easy to write stream of consciousness then--but when everything is going well--just easy - well the voice dies

you have to be sitting in a chair and suddenly find your ass on the floor--but just have no idea how it got there

you hae a voice - but that's only the start - it's like being a talented marathoner - just means you live a life of endless pain - because the first five miles are stiff and painful and boring and then you hit the wall at mile 25 and want to die

OK - I think I'm rambling now so I'll shup

JC STREET

CRIM/DAUGHTER OF HIS HEART

I read the incest stories on the site but I haven't found a good one yet. Your comment about incest lovers just wanting to see them get it on as though lobotomized--no emotional fallout--is right on the mark.

Your story takes it a lot farther but I think it's perhaps a little like the Roman ampitheater where thefans just wanna see blood - they don't really care about discussing existentialism when the lions and Christians are going at it.

Not saying it's a masterpiece (yet) there are still a few of the usual cliches - such as "fuck me with your thick cock".

Without specifying how many women i have been with (which would be sheer hubris) I guess taking account of a reasonable random sample across age ranges, geographies, races and professions I don't recall one of them EVER saying - "fuck me with your thick cock" lol - there was one sociology prof from Montevideo, Uruguay who liked to use the term "mighty weepon"
(yeah - she pronounced it WEE-PON) but that's about it.

Nevertheless you lift the reader out of the usual banality of the genre with this one and I gave it a four

Kiss of Death~

I have a few come out at once as they do...
but this one I would recommend for an
edge of the seat read...grin...

...........Kiss of Death...............

Ahhhh, I'm taking a break from writing and I decided to drop in and read a few stories, just to let the forum know I'm still alive. I read TN_Greeneyez's "The Tub", and I enjoyed it.

The writing is top notch, but I think it would be a more solid piece of work if it weren't written in "second person". Your ability to visualize and paint a vivid environment is excellent and the sex is well-paced, growing to a slow burn from word one to "The End".

The only thing that kept bringing me out of the story was the fact that the narrative was aimed directly at me. This is a device that novice writers use (generally when writing erotica) to bring the reader into the story. Your writing speaks for itself and there is no need to grab the reader by the back of the head and push their face into your story.

I haven't read your entire library, which I see is extensive. For all I know, this might just be a little experiemnt with a different narrative perspective so that you can flex your muscles. What I did see in your writing makes me want to read more of your work because your storytelling and scene-building is on par with some of the best writers on the site.

I give it a solid four. I'd give it a five, but I haven't really seen your characters yet. If you put as much attention into the characters in your stories as you do into the fabric of the tale itself, I'm sure I'll be in for another pleasant read the next time I click on one of your links.

Thanks for a fun read.

- Wyld -

Edit: I originally credited this story to elizabetht, but have since corrected my error and acknowledged TN_Greeneyez as the author.

I'm reading elizabeth as we speak...sorry 'bout that.

CrimsonMaiden said:
My newest story, Daughter of His Heart, has now been posted. As you can probably tell by its title, it is in the Incest Category (had to write one for Survivor.. can't hope for Immunities on everything.) However, it's not your typical run of the mill incest story (and the regular incest lovers are showing their disapproval by its rating). This story actually covers the mental and emotional turmoil that must affect some of the participants of Incest. I ask that you read it, even if Incest usually isn't your thing, and give it a vote based on the writing and the story itself. Personally, I think it's a much better story than what the rating is showing at the moment. I am fairly certain that if it was the normal Dad fucked daughter and both were eager participants from the get go that the rating would be higher, but that isn't the story I wanted to write.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. Please read the story and vote for it, and then let me know by feedback or public comment what you think.

Thanks! :kiss:

PS. While you're at it, how about checking out my story Passion Unveiled (link in siggy) if you haven't already. It's a heartfelt letter to a long distance love. It only has 6 votes, so it needs a little boost. Thanks!

Crim - I thought Daughter was a nice but different take on the normal incest. Both stories were very nicely done; both were a little more reality based - and sadder - than the normal lit fuck story, but you made them both sexy at the same time. Thanks!;)

My latest story is now posted to the Incest category. Closer than Cousins is a sequel to "The Neglected Son" stories. It is set 18 years later when the children Swan and Kit have grown up and discover each other, without having any idea just how close their kinship truly is.

Sabledrake

WyldKarde said:
Ahhhh, I'm taking a break from writing and I decided to drop in and read a few stories, just to let the forum know I'm still alive. I read TN_Greeneyez's "The Tub", and I enjoyed it.

The writing is top notch, but I think it would be a more solid piece of work if it weren't written in "second person". Your ability to visualize and paint a vivid environment is excellent and the sex is well-paced, growing to a slow burn from word one to "The End".

The only thing that kept bringing me out of the story was the fact that the narrative was aimed directly at me. This is a device that novice writers use (generally when writing erotica) to bring the reader into the story. Your writing speaks for itself and there is no need to grab the reader by the back of the head and push their face into your story.

I haven't read your entire library, which I see is extensive. For all I know, this might just be a little experiemnt with a different narrative perspective so that you can flex your muscles. What I did see in your writing makes me want to read more of your work because your storytelling and scene-building is on par with some of the best writers on the site.

I give it a solid four. I'd give it a five, but I haven't really seen your characters yet. If you put as much attention into the characters in your stories as you do into the fabric of the tale itself, I'm sure I'll be in for another pleasant read the next time I click on one of your links.

Thanks for a fun read.

- Wyld -

Edit: I originally credited this story to elizabetht, but have since corrected my error and acknowledged TN_Greeneyez as the author.

I'm reading elizabeth as we speak...sorry 'bout that.

Thanks for the comments Wyld. I'm glad you enjoyed. I pulled out an old one that is in "first person". It's submitted, and I'm waiting to hear back from it.

Again.......thanks so much for reading my work.

Thought I'd put a plug in for this...

Yay! Woohoo! FINALLY!!!

It's up!!! :D

Zodiac Girls Ch. 12: Sagittarius, Sadie

One slight word of warning, it has an erotic horror feel. There's no blood and gore, or anything like that, it's just pretty dark and chilling. Hey, I couldn't help it, that's how it turned out. :p

I am so relieved this story is finally up and all of the Zodiac Girls are now represented.

Thanks for organising us, Elizabetht and thank you, Dr. M. for the idea and inspiration.

Lou :rose:

Back