The Dew Drop Inn Beach & Surf Club

for the day that's in it, I walk in, head to the bar and order a Jameson, on the rocks, with a "baby guinness" chaser ( Tia Maria and Baileys) Followed by a Butterball (Baileys & Mickey Finns butterscotch). I begin with the Jameson, which I drink straight down, followed by the Baby guiness chaser, followed by the butterball. Then I order a coffee. Gathering my coffee, and enjoying the mellow feeling that soakes through me, I head out to the pool, and strip off to get some sunshine!!
 
yes

We at the DDIB & SC hope all your days will be enjoyable. The pool is ready of coarse. We have pool side service if you like, a drink or snack. Some of our clients in the past lover our chill chees fries.
 
Chilli cheese fries sound pretty damn good right now!!

All righty then! Chilli cheese fries it is and JD on the rocks coming right up!
 
Mr. Brightwell

Well thank you very kindly,sweety. how about a swin and a sauna then a rub down?
 
you got it

Sure! I beleive in hands on work. A little oil and a short towel. To cover those Special places!
 
oh my

A listen how about you grab a towel and go into one of the cabana, get out of your clothes and I'll set up a lounger and a lounge pad for you. and coconut oil that will be no problem. I'll be ready when you are!
 
Oh Goody!

Stripped off and wrapped in my towel I head for the luxurious cabana, anticipating my massage with gusto!! I hope he can work out all the kinks!!
 
out of the white linen suit

knowing I was going to getting a little messy I thought it best to change to proper pool wear. A White cotton polo shirt and white shorts and sneakers. I walk in to the cabana to find the young lady face down on the lounge pad with her haed facing the entrence.
I open the bottle of coco oil a squeeze some in to the palm of my hand. Then rub my hands together briskly.
You see the secret to coco oil is you have to put it on warm!
I start with her right foot. I take it in my hands and lowly apply an even pressure from the top of her ankle to her toes.
 
Bury me now!

Yes! I have died and gone to heaven! Warm coconut oil being rubbed into my feet, and I sigh with pleasure! Good God! He's NEVER getting me out of here now!!
 
the sigh to die for

Bright well her her sigh. I think she likes it! He moves one hand over the soul of her feet a from the ball to the toes. Then takes both thumbs and run them together down the soul of her right foot. Then repeats the practice on the left foot, by now both feet are well oiled. He sqeezes out some more and warms it with him hands and starts with her calf muscles .
 
Heaven

Oh yeah! I have died and gone to heaven! The wonderful feeling of his hand working my feet and calves is indescrable, and I am putty in his hands!!
 
where was I?

"Yes the calf muscle is an important muscle it must be worked just the right way or it can tighten up and cramp up on you. " He smears more coco oil on the top of her calf where it jioned the back of the knee. He rubbes it in to the skin.
"Now some woman get tickelish behind the knee but if you apply firm pressure that should not happen. He uses both thumbs to the back of her knees first the right then the left.
 
You were right there!!

mmmmmm God that's good!! Not too ticklish, so keep right on at what your doing! It feels great!!!
 
moving on

ok, we got the feet a lower legs done. He moves around the table and stands next to her. He picks up one of her hands and starts to rub coco oil on the back of her hands, starts with the fingers rubbing each finger till they are well oiled then the back of the hand to the wrist. As before the right first then the left.
 
Oh God! This is wonderful!!

Relaxes totally into the lounger, the hot sun heating my back, as Mr Brightwell works his magic on my legs and arms!! This is wonderful, I say, you must surely have had some training to be this good!
 
long ago

Mr. Brightwell smiles" Yes, long ago and far away!"
H e works her fore arm then the inside of her elboes he works the rest of her arm to the shoulder. To do your back you are going to have to move your towel lower, to your hips is fine.
 
No problem!!

OOOooohhh this is so wonderful, lowering the towel is NOT a problem! I lower the towel to my hips, and as an after thought untie my bikini top, giving full access to my aching back. Bring it on Mr. Brightwell!!!
 
the back

"You know the back can be as sensual as any other parts of a woman's body. I'v seen some plunging dress designs that showed the whole back to the butt crack." He starts on the shoulders and works the area of her should blades and then up to the collor bones. Then down half way the spine. Rubbing evenly both sieds on the spine. "It is important to work the spine evenly so not to dislocate a vertebra."
 
I moan with pleasure at the wonderful feeling the massage is evoking!! Oh my god that is divine!! You mustve been sent from heaven with skilled hands like that!!
 
lower back

Mr. Brightwell now leans in to his work. "While the spine needs special attention the lower back is another matter all together. The muscles in the lower back are to toughest of all. They get the most wear and tear. They get sore and stiff. The lower back needs a deep muscle rubs off comes the kid gloves and the muscle work begins. Deeply rubbing her lower back. Soon he was done. And he was not sure how to brouch the issue. Do you want a happy ending or are you happy with what you just got?"
 
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm thats amazing!! So good!! Feel free to keep going, Im enjoying it immensly!! Every beach club ought to have a MR. Brightwell, awailable for massages and general feel good *looking about, but seeing no one - psssst I hear he can cook great pasta too**
 
Back
Top