Mama Blu's

Sorry my spelling, Cipher, Spoke to her about 2 months ago, not sure why she is not on, hope she is well.
One of Simply MissT's Margaritas please.

The cover, well a series of things but mainly what is inside me has made me liable to depression, but I feel cheerful in here. Thanks for the refuge. Oh yes nice drink, thanks and bottoms up, as they say in an innocent sort of way !

Hey I got that too! [laughs] No worries. We shall endeavor to keep this place happy and fun.

Hey Blue. :kiss:

NOT thankful for:

Liars

Bullies

Hypocrites

Slow drivers

People who let others think for them

Hmmm... well being only one of those isn't too bad, is it?:confused:

I fully admit that I am a hypocrite on some things. Especially when it comes to my kids. :eek:

Hmmm... well being only one of those isn't too bad, is it?:confused:

I fully admit that I am a hypocrite on some things. Especially when it comes to my kids. :eek:

Everybody feels differently when it comes to their kids, I never say no not my kid.

I do however get very protective and ready to rip your heart out if you mess with them.

To be fair, I will protect them, but if they are wrong I won't let it slide.

Everybody feels differently when it comes to their kids, I never say no not my kid.

I do however get very protective and ready to rip your heart out if you mess with them.

To be fair, I will protect them, but if they are wrong I won't let it slide.

yeah, I am the meanest mommy as far as my kids are concerned.

[laughs] So weird. :rolleyes:

So I am assuming that you are thankful for it? That is a good thing because as we know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And we all need to think up things to say when we are asked what we are thankful for.

But you know what? While I am thankful for a lot of things~ good friends that have helped me and been there for me this past year is in my top five. There are a lot of things I am NOT thankful for.

* slow ass drivers that can't comprehend a speed limit sign
* having to give up soda
* the inability to get my entire house clean (I swear it is a version of Newton's Third Law of action-reaction. If my kitchen is clean, my bedroom is a mess and vice versa). :mad:

So on that note, today's cover...

What are you NOT thankful for? What really bugs the shit out you, drives you up the wall and makes you want to scream (and not in a good way ;)).

Come on... share with the group.

Blu :kiss:

I'm a slow-ass driver, Blu! Unlike SOME people...hey, Joy, mind if we take this JETPACK to the lacrosse game?? Lol!

I am not thankful for:

Scary November weather
The instructor who keeps adding homework to the syllabus
Stupid men who need a good bitchslap to get their head on straight
The leaves that are fucking EVERYWHERE no matter how many times I rake.
And why is that mortgage payment due every single damn month??

I'll take a beer today, darlin!

I'm a slow-ass driver, Blu! Unlike SOME people...hey, Joy, mind if we take this JETPACK to the lacrosse game?? Lol!

I am not thankful for:

Scary November weather
The instructor who keeps adding homework to the syllabus
Stupid men who need a good bitchslap to get their head on straight
The leaves that are fucking EVERYWHERE no matter how many times I rake.
And why is that mortgage payment due every single damn month??

I'll take a beer today, darlin!

You've seen my car, not a damn way anyone would mistake it for a jetpack. [laughs]

You're both more than welcome. I'll take the bottom left ....

Cover? What's this you speak of?

Shall I bring more drinks?

:D

Each night I try to get in here and leave a question for patrons to answer. You know how most bars or clubs will charge you a cover to get in? Same idea here. Only the 'cover' is a question, which varies with my mood.

Don't worry. You're good for tonight. :D

Each night I try to get in here and leave a question for patrons to answer. You know how most bars or clubs will charge you a cover to get in? Same idea here. Only the 'cover' is a question, which varies with my mood.

Don't worry. You're good for tonight. :D

Ahhhhhh I see, I will pay more attention tomorrow ...

It was the drinks huh?

;) :D

So I am assuming that you are thankful for it? That is a good thing because as we know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And we all need to think up things to say when we are asked what we are thankful for.

But you know what? While I am thankful for a lot of things~ good friends that have helped me and been there for me this past year is in my top five. There are a lot of things I am NOT thankful for.

* having to give up soda
* the inability to get my entire house clean (I swear it is a version of Newton's Third Law of action-reaction. If my kitchen is clean, my bedroom is a mess and vice versa). :mad:

What are you NOT thankful for? What really bugs the shit out you, drives you up the wall and makes you want to scream (and not in a good way ;)).

I am not thankful for:

homework
laundry
house cleaning
rude little kids
rude big kids
being sick.

Hi Ms. Blu!

* having to give up soda

What I am not thankful for is the allergies I have and also developing lactose intolerance 2 years ago. Grrrr.

Also motherf*ckin cyclists who don't obey the rules of the road. I've lost count of the number of idiot cyclists I've almost killed because they were stupid enough to jump red lights. I cycle as well, but I'm not that stupid!

What I am not thankful for is the allergies I have and also developing lactose intolerance 2 years ago. Grrrr.

Also motherf*ckin cyclists who don't obey the rules of the road. I've lost count of the number of idiot cyclists I've almost killed because they were stupid enough to jump red lights. I cycle as well, but I'm not that stupid!

Oh my God, I almost hit someone once as well. I was shaking for hours afterwards. Stupid git was cycling at dusk with no reflective lights. Dumbass. :mad:

Cover Charge Mon 11/18

Happy Monday, y'all!

Hope everyone had a good first day of the work week. I thought I was having a great day. I was on the ball this morning! Put together a slow cooker meal, set it up, turned it on and went off to work. All day long I have been thinking about how nice it will be when I get home and dinner is prepared.

Only to figure out when I got home that I forget to plug the damn thing in. :eek:

So that was my bone headed move for the day. Anyone else have one? That's the cover... what mistake did you make today? What made you do the face palm and groan a little?

Happy Monday, y'all!

Hope everyone had a good first day of the work week. I thought I was having a great day. I was on the ball this morning! Put together a slow cooker meal, set it up, turned it on and went off to work. All day long I have been thinking about how nice it will be when I get home and dinner is prepared.

Only to figure out when I got home that I forget to plug the damn thing in. :eek:

So that was my bone headed move for the day. Anyone else have one? That's the cover... what mistake did you make today? What made you do the face palm and groan a little?

Bwuhahaha!!

Another cooking related gaff for me as well - had some friends over for lunch. Made a dipping sauce for chicken and realised I put way too much salt in, so I had to quickly whip up another batch to replace it. Luckily I still had enough ingredients left!

Bwuhahaha!!

Another cooking related gaff for me as well - had some friends over for lunch. Made a dipping sauce for chicken and realised I put way too much salt in, so I had to quickly whip up another batch to replace it. Luckily I still had enough ingredients left!

I did that once. I was making shortbread and put waaay too much salt in it by mistake. Of course I didn't realize it until I took my first bite. Blech! :eek::(

How you doin' tonight, darlin'?:kiss:

Happy Monday, y'all!

How do I pick just one? I'm preoccupied, absent-minded, and a little ding-y sometimes, to quote a good friend.

I lost my coffee cup for two hours today...it was in the coat closet. Saturday I almost ran out of gas, again. I left the back door wide open when I went to the store on Saturday morning.

But my biggest bonehead move lately? I went out to lunch with some coworkers...got out of the car, went inside, ate....couldn't find my car keys. Panicked because I thought I locked them in the car. When I got outside, sure enough, there they were, dangling in the ignition. Thank goodness the door was unlocked...so I climbed in. Now, my car is really super quiet...which is why I didn't notice when I got out of it that I hadn't turned it off. Yep, that's right....IT WAS STILL RUNNING. All through lunch. Unlocked.

Der! :)

How do I pick just one? I'm preoccupied, absent-minded, and a little ding-y sometimes, to quote a good friend.

I lost my coffee cup for two hours today...it was in the coat closet. Saturday I almost ran out of gas, again. I left the back door wide open when I went to the store on Saturday morning.

But my biggest bonehead move lately? I went out to lunch with some coworkers...got out of the car, went inside, ate....couldn't find my car keys. Panicked because I thought I locked them in the car. When I got outside, sure enough, there they were, dangling in the ignition. Thank goodness the door was unlocked...so I climbed in. Now, my car is really super quiet...which is why I didn't notice when I got out of it that I hadn't turned it off. Yep, that's right....IT WAS STILL RUNNING. All through lunch. Unlocked.

Der! :)

BAHAHAHAHAHA

You win!

Back