American Sentences

Loud and Clear

He doesn't say the words when he says he misses me, but I hear them.
 
Realist

Before, I pushed and strove, head down, heedless; now I pick my way gingerly.
 
Story Problem

You may cross your feet. The problem is to figure how to uncross them.
 
Brother, Dearest

Silence broken, you declare your love. Then ask for what you want. Of course.
 
Charles Bukowski

"This fuckin' American Sentence shit needs 18!" You hear me, Ginsberg?
 
Last edited:
Trump

He makes me ashamed to be a man. But then you absolve me of that.
 
Trump

He makes me ashamed to be a man. But then you absolve me of that.

A rude interjection: none of the men I've ever known approach(ed) his level of making my stomach turn. Going after his balls with a taser would be hugely rewarding. Just a little payback...
 
Caution

Words are a poorly set gem I slip easily onto your finger.
 
A rude interjection: none of the men I've ever known approach(ed) his level of making my stomach turn. Going after his balls with a taser would be hugely rewarding. Just a little payback...

It takes a village to put the dunce cap back on its idiot's head.
 
Can one divine a story's true plot by gently stroking its cover?
 
Back
Top