Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wooo Hooo! I'm a 'finalist' - got an email shortly after my phone interview saying I'm a finalist for the job and wanting to set up a Skype Interview next!":rose:

"Wooo Hooo! I'm a 'finalist' - got an email shortly after my phone interview saying I'm a finalist for the job and wanting to set up a Skype Interview next!":rose:

that is so very, wonderful!!! just terrific!! I got the job offer i have been working on for a while ... so the trend needs to continue!!! Best of luck, Peaches

that is so very, wonderful!!! just terrific!! I got the job offer i have been working on for a while ... so the trend needs to continue!!! Best of luck, Peaches

"That's EXCELLENT! Great news! I'm really super glad for you DD (((Hugs))) and happy dancing in the kitchen":nana::nana::nana:

From one G.R.I.T.S to another... you never put sugar on grits... Butter, salt, pepper, yes, yes.. cheese...maybe.. but never..

EVER... sugar.

You put sugar and butter in cream of wheat...

"LMAO! CA my sister, my family is from south of the Mason-Dixon and I have never, ever learned to like grits - the SO is a Yankee born and raised and loves them. Go figure.....cupcakes on the other hand......"

I thought i was doing good just to have tried them in the ways that shall no longer be mentioned :)

We'll definitely stick to Cupcakes!

Congratulations to you both. Yay

YOU DON"T PUT SUGAR IN YOUR GRITS!!!!

Listen to the pretty lady folks. LOL

YAY!!!! You knocked their socks off! We're in your corner.

lol if you havent figured it out by sunday i'll set it up for you ;)

Aww, that is sweet of you to take care of Peaches! good morning CA.

Congratulations to you both. Yay

Hi sweetie!! Looking forward to that date? ;)

Well I thought I was going fishing:mad:

Instead I'm sitting in my office doing paperwork getting ready for another day. Oh well. Ill be happy if I get a lot done. Yesterday will be tough to top, it was an amazing day.

Can you go fishing later? I hope your day goes better than you expect.

Listen to the pretty lady folks. LOL

YAY!!!! You knocked their socks off! We're in your corner.

Aww, that is sweet of you to take care of Peaches! good morning CA.

Hi sweetie!! Looking forward to that date? ;)

Can you go fishing later? I hope your day goes better than you expect.

It wont be all that bad. Its only a bad day if I dont make progress in my work, or if I do or say something to make a friend angry. Hanging out here usually goes a long way to relieve the stress.

The trip was probably going to be a drunkfest anyway. I don't really drink anymore and it isn't usually fun to be around a bunch of loud drunks if you aren't, as well. It just wasn't work, thats all. Thanks for the thought, it helps:)

There is always some good news

Congratulations to Peaches and DD on their respective job search successes, well done both!:D

mieliepap and all that

HS is laughing as he reads through the nights posts, realising that his one time home of S Africa was not the only place where the staple diet of many was something of a ritual. Grits, mieliepap, call it what you will and eat it how you like, food is food to an empty belly........

Sprinklers on and newspapers placed to reserve the usual table, HS heads for the kitchen still laughing, part of his mind harking back to inky starlit nights in The Bushveld, the strains of Sarie Marais, raw Klipdrift and the pap and vleis from the campfire as if it were yesterday.
Soon the coffee is on the go and everything for a good breakfast lined up (Grits addicts please bring your own). Preparation of the scrambled eggs left until last, hot and spicy fresh along with the toast.

Calling out a cheery good morning to all, HS turns to the sports pages, they are full of the 4th Ashes Test, but nothing else of real note.....

Congratulation Peaches! Remember, undo one extra button for the interview ;)

Slow but sure start to the day ... reheat the coffee, the eggs with a bit of bacon and cheese. Settling into my Chaise Lounge with the papers left from earlier and enjoy the lovely garden that HS has been tending for us

Lots of time on the phone today, which I hate ... but is necessary to life these days LOL

Hoping everyone is having a lovely day!!

No sugar on gritz? Easily solved with me: Don't give me gritz. I tried them, had a woman from Virginia make them for me every morning I came to work in a resort kitchen, never could come around to the taste. She did, however, like what I put on my Virginia-style ham: A sauce that included raisins and dried cherries, macerated in brandy :D

Good afternoon everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back