Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dashing through to leave a quick note on the fridge. "Wanted to let everyone know as soon as I heard something. I did NOT get the job I had applied for - apparently they are still looking for someone who "more closely meets the needs of the position and the organization" (and since I have been doing exactly what they planned to hire me for, for the past 11 years - I have NO clue what that means:rolleyes:) At any rate, my current job doesn't end until Aug 30th and not scheduled to move until then either so I'm still looking.":cool:

Peaches, I'm sorry to have ignored you....I've been caught up in 'me' again today...You will make those who turned you down regret it and the lucky folks who come to their senses and hire you wonder why they waited.....

I am sorry, Peaches. *hugs to you, love* There is something just right for you, a place that will appreciate you and what you bring to the table. I am proud of you for not letting this temporary setback do you in. You go, my sweet sister. :rose:

Hello SW, always good to see you. :)

"Thank you Serene! I believe it is not a question of what (only of how soon - lol) and whether or not I can hit the big one on the PowerBall to keep kitty in kibble until my ship sails in. I only wish I knew more (read that ANYTHING) about telescopes...or astronomy - I dated an astrologer once, does that count?:D":rose:

Peaches, I'm sorry to have ignored you....I've been caught up in 'me' again today...You will make those who turned you down regret it and the lucky folks who come to their senses and hire you wonder why they waited.....

"Honestly, I didn't feel ignored. And truly, whining about not GETTING a job, when I already have one that I'm preparing to quit is pretty much a quintessential 'me' moment!;) But from your lips (and CA's and Serene's and Cookie's and the SO's and EVERYONE'S) to God's ears.:rose:"

I hope it was at least crazy in a good way. Hugs and kisses back :rose:

Hugs and kisses!!

Poking my head in here quickly to say hi and that I hope everyone is having a calm, productive day!

Better yet, how was your day? Any need to deal with the boss today?

Oh man, I was just informed that a "possible" side effect of a new diabetes medication I'm taking is joint pain, and if said joint has arthritis in it, oh boy!

Man, I am sounding like an old man

OK gotta say it..... "that's because you ARE an old man!" :p:p

Might start acting bratty...fair warning..
*pouts*

Hi RA! HUGS! Some days a girl just needs to let loose.

good afternoon/evening. Well after reading RJ and SW's posts im now starving!

Sorry you are having an irritable day RA. Hope its gotten better since your last post.

Hugs and kisses to all that need and or want them.

hello to everyone :)

All of those foods! I agree. Mmmm, cabbage rolls!
Hi back at you!

Just dashing through to leave a quick note on the fridge. "Wanted to let everyone know as soon as I heard something. I did NOT get the job I had applied for - apparently they are still looking for someone who "more closely meets the needs of the position and the organization" (and since I have been doing exactly what they planned to hire me for, for the past 11 years - I have NO clue what that means:rolleyes:) At any rate, my current job doesn't end until Aug 30th and not scheduled to move until then either so I'm still looking.":cool:

Aww, I'm sorry sweetie! You have a great attitude about it. Something will come your way. I've got faith in that for you. Hugs!!!!

There is a gelato stand every 200' in Venice. My favorite.....(salty) pistachio as long as they don't use too much almond extract.

Ah you've been to Venice also :) Fantastic place. I tried so many different flavors im not sure i have a favorite but a close is the mouthwatering mango i had in Croatia.

Anyone know anything about telescopes?

I will be teaching Astronomy the second half of this school year to my little girl (4th grade) and I want to get her one. Can I get a decent one for under 100? Maybe portable?

Thanks!

:rose:

I wish I could help. Your little sweetie will enjoy those lessons. :kiss:

Venice was one of those life changing places. Murano, commercial. Burano, waaaay better. Torcello, the best.

Mango....gelato? never had it but I love the idea. I was going to make a mango sorbet with my daughter on Saturday but alas, she doesn't like mango........

doesnt like mango! why that's sacrilege :D

I'll take some though if you dont mind sharing.

Sadly, every day is deal with boss day. I'm a boss, and today I had to deal with me. blech.

....but thank you for asking because once I got thru the door I became another person......and my day was better....much better

Hugs and kisses!!

Hi RA! HUGS! Some days a girl just needs to let loose.

All of those foods! I agree. Mmmm, cabbage rolls!
Hi back at you!

Aww, I'm sorry sweetie! You have a great attitude about it. Something will come your way. I've got faith in that for you. Hugs!!!!

INL, good to see you.

I thought of you today. I was about to PM you to check on you.:rose:

Oh!Peaches! I'm sorry you didn't get the job. Something will turn up! I just know it will! I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

INL!! I missed our date Saturday.. :( i had the calendar marked and everything. Damn it... :(:( I hope you traveled safely.

Everyone else, I'm in a much better mood. Sorry for my outburst earlier, although I wouldn't really call it an outburst, more of a mini-vent..lol.

:D

Oh!Peaches! I'm sorry you didn't get the job. Something will turn up! I just know it will! I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

INL!! I missed our date Saturday.. :( i had the calendar marked and everything. Damn it... :(:( I hope you traveled safely.

Everyone else, I'm in a much better mood. Sorry for my outburst earlier, although I wouldn't really call it an outburst, more of a mini-vent..lol.

Glad you are in a better mood RA. I'm not even sure i'd classify that as a mini vent :)

Glad you are in a better mood RA. I'm not even sure i'd classify that as a mini vent :)
well, normally I'm an extremely good girl..just been a bit whiny and weepy and insecure and shit..:D

Not sure how or why Daddy puts up with me at times :eek:
But, yes, CA..knowing the kind of tantrum I'm capable of, I suppose I wouldn't classify earlier as much of anything either.:)

You took the words out of my mouth :D ;)

We all need a place to vent at times. You know we are always here for you.

Peaches i'm sorry, clearly it wasn't the right job for you

Stumbling into the kitchen early to put the coffee pot on, the sky getting darker instead of lighter as storm clouds gather - reading the long list of good wishes posted by my family here. Thankful to all my sisters and the Daddies for their support. My cell phone rings and the SO calls to chat briefly with a loving message of support and faith and the belief that everything will work out too. Sipping my coffee and smiling despite the storm clouds I head off to get ready for the day....:heart:

Good morning, all... I have a rare few minutes of morning Lit time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back