Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"LOL. Hayley I think you're more than likely right - it probably IS the darn kids - and I donate EVERYTHING - it goes to Goodwill or Disabled Vets or to Nursing Homes or to the local Shelter or to my church or my daughter-in-law for yard and rummage sales - And don't even get me started on the BOOKS! I gave the kids half my Christmas decorations and the big tree last year and I still seem to have too much! Moving so often in the past is what's kept me from accumulating so much before....But it'll get done....":rose:

Well really the darn parents who send their sick kids to school, and none of them have an excuse as all of them have one parent that is at home during the day.
Just makes me mad for multiple reasons, the main one being how could you not want to take care of your sick child :mad:

Ahhh good girl.

Lol I worked at a book store that was dangerous let me assure you.

Yes it WILL get done

Just makes me mad for multiple reasons, the main one being how could you not want to take care of your sick child :mad:

HS walks in, looking preoccupied and concerned, but looks up calling out a general ''Good morning all'' before focusing on TT's question and answering:

''The simple fact is there are a lot of so called parents today who do not give a damn except for themselves.''

Good morning everyone!
I'm enjoying a bit of French Roast and watching TV...
Thought I'd stick my head in here earlier than usual.

Photo: you are a good girl..lol Your Daddy is a lucky man.

Daddies are supposed to get pictures. ;)

Good morning everyone!
I'm enjoying a bit of French Roast and watching TV...
Thought I'd stick my head in here earlier than usual.

Photo: you are a good girl..lol Your Daddy is a lucky man.

Daddies are supposed to get pictures. ;)

Well, as you can see, I didn't keep that AV up for long.

Good morning to all the lovelies and their daddies who play here in the Land of Lit...its a splendid day, indeed!:kiss:

good afternoon to all my sisters and daddies.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Thinking about Peaches and DD while i scrub away. I know they are working their fingers to the bone this weekend too.

sparkling clean kitchen and dining room- Check.. taking a breather before i move on to the next project.

HS walks in, looking preoccupied and concerned, but looks up calling out a general ''Good morning all'' before focusing on TT's question and answering:

''The simple fact is there are a lot of so called parents today who do not give a damn except for themselves.''

I know. I shouldn't let it bother me as much as I do.

Well really the darn parents who send their sick kids to school, and none of them have an excuse as all of them have one parent that is at home during the day.

Ahhh good girl.

Lol I worked at a book store that was dangerous let me assure you.

Yes it WILL get done

I know. I shouldn't let it bother me as much as I do.

"The fact that it DOES bother you as much as it does is one of the things that makes you so exceptionally good at what you do!":rose:

good afternoon to all my sisters and daddies.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Thinking about Peaches and DD while i scrub away. I know they are working their fingers to the bone this weekend too.

sparkling clean kitchen and dining room- Check.. taking a breather before i move on to the next project.

"I don't know about fingers to the bone, but....Except for the floor (which is next, the SO's bathroom is completely done! Sorted, packed, shelves out, cleaned (I may also be a little high from the bleach fumes -lol) everything off the walls, the light fixture taken down and washed, and the towels washed and nearly dry for packing. I think I'm going to take a little break before doing the floors....or anything else! lol"

"I don't know about fingers to the bone, but....Except for the floor (which is next, the SO's bathroom is completely done! Sorted, packed, shelves out, cleaned (I may also be a little high from the bleach fumes -lol) everything off the walls, the light fixture taken down and washed, and the towels washed and nearly dry for packing. I think I'm going to take a little break before doing the floors....or anything else! lol"

i decided to call it a day around 4. My hand was killing me. Still have bathroom and 2 bedrooms to do too :(

super awesome news! Hugs & Kisses to you both *happy dance*

Oh Mutato, I am so incredibly happy for you!

You deserve this and so much more.:heart:

Thank you CA and serene :rose: We're both still doing the happy dance! And other kinds of dances too... :devil:

I remember that moment in the airport *smiles sadly*

I am so damn happy for you both.

Aww that's great that you like how she's reorganized the apartment.
How is your little girl doing with it all?

I saw the new guy tonight for a little while. Took some convincing to get him here as he's sick and wasn't in the best of moods.
I'm pretty sure he left thinking it was worth while lol

My daughter is doing great. She's getting along great with Angel, much better than I expected.

I'm sure he believes you're definitely worth his while. ;) We all know you are :)

"Oh wow - so happy for BOTH of you!" (Joining CA in the Happy Dance):rose:

Thanks, peaches! :rose:

Good evening to all the Littles and their Daddies!

I've been bored to tears today.

I did not want to go to the beach.

We went to the beach.

I did not want to get sandy.

Guess who got beach duty with the kids????

Daddy has been either super busy today or something, so I'm going into conversation withdrawal..lol..

Communication is so important to me, and I know the written word simply can not convey the true meaning of those words without inflection.

I'm still so happy for Mutato and AB!!! :heart:

PHOTO!! Do I need to have a word with your Daddy? That av of yours...*giggles* and *spanks*

I hope your day ended better than it started, RA. Thank you again!

Photo: it looks like I missed an amazingly sexy avatar :(

I missed it too Mutato.

I'd like to hope that she'll bless us again with it something similar, but as often as I'm here, I'll likely miss it again. :( I've been a bit busy at home... and not just with the fun stuff. :rolleyes:

Good night all, my lovely Angel beckons in bed... and we're both exhausted. It's been a long and busy week getting moved in. Take care and I'll try to check in again tomorrow. :rose:

I'd like to hope that she'll bless us again with it something similar, but as often as I'm here, I'll likely miss it again. :( I've been a bit busy at home... and not just with the fun stuff. :rolleyes:

Good night all, my lovely Angel beckons in bed... and we're both exhausted. It's been a long and busy week getting moved in. Take care and I'll try to check in again tomorrow. :rose:

Good night! Hope things calm down for you guys with all moving and such very soon.

Thank you CA and serene :rose: We're both still doing the happy dance! And other kinds of dances too... :devil:

My daughter is doing great. She's getting along great with Angel, much better than I expected.

I'm sure he believes you're definitely worth his while. ;) We all know you are :)

Thanks, peaches! :rose:

I hope your day ended better than it started, RA. Thank you again!

Photo: it looks like I missed an amazingly sexy avatar :(

I promise, it wasn't that sexy. :eek::eek:

I may put it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back