Nadine

As you open the door, my eyes widen to the vision of beauty before me. You are dressed, well almost undressed, in sexy dark stockings, a garter belt and panties. The nipples on your perfect breasts are taut and your long hair cascades down to your shoulders. I step inside, kicking the door shut behind me and take you into my strong arms. Our lips meet and my hands slowly roam over that amazing body as the kiss deepens. I hold you to me and you can feel my arousal through my clothes. Your fingertips brushing across the front of my jeans.....

As you open the door, my eyes widen to the vision of beauty before me. You are dressed, well almost undressed, in sexy dark stockings, a garter belt and panties. The nipples on your perfect breasts are taut and your long hair cascades down to your shoulders. I step inside, kicking the door shut behind me and take you into my strong arms. Our lips meet and my hands slowly roam over that amazing body as the kiss deepens. I hold you to me and you can feel my arousal through my clothes. Your fingertips brushing across the front of my jeans.....

Oh my I am not sure who this is but he is a very good kisser and seems to like what I look like. I was expecting my man but oooooh my he is so nice and his touch feels so good how can I not respond.

Oh my I am not sure who this is but he is a very good kisser and seems to like what I look like. I was expecting my man but oooooh my he is so nice and his touch feels so good how can I not respond.

Your lips yield to mine and you press against me...my one hand finds your breast and I feel the taut nipple against my palm... my lips move to your neck.. tongue sliding over the smooth flesh... I hear a soft moan as my fingertips roll that taut flesh.. Your nails dig into my shoulder as the passion increases....

Your lips yield to mine and you press against me...my one hand finds your breast and I feel the taut nipple against my palm... my lips move to your neck.. tongue sliding over the smooth flesh... I hear a soft moan as my fingertips roll that taut flesh.. Your nails dig into my shoulder as the passion increases....

It feels so good, it's driving me insane and I can't resist I slide my hand down his hard chest over his belt and then I find for what I search, his cock which continues to harden as my hand glides up and down over it. As we kiss I hear his moans now and feel him pushing his hips outward to feel my hand begin to grasp him through his pants.

It feels so good, it's driving me insane and I can't resist I slide my hand down his hard chest over his belt and then I find for what I search, his cock which continues to harden as my hand glides up and down over it. As we kiss I hear his moans now and feel him pushing his hips outward to feel my hand begin to grasp him through his pants.

Our tongues play and our hands roam as the passions rise.. I break the kiss, stepping back to pull off my shirt. My eyes meet yours and you see the desire I have for you. You step close and undo the buckle of my belt and the snap of my jeans. My cock is rock hard, straining in the confines of the jeans and briefs. My fingertips find your taut nipples and I roll them as you slide down the zipper....

Our tongues play and our hands roam as the passions rise.. I break the kiss, stepping back to pull off my shirt. My eyes meet yours and you see the desire I have for you. You step close and undo the buckle of my belt and the snap of my jeans. My cock is rock hard, straining in the confines of the jeans and briefs. My fingertips find your taut nipples and I roll them as you slide down the zipper....

the twisting of my nipple affects my body and I begin to act like an addict that hasn’t had their fix in over a day. My hands rush to pull down the zipper but are shaking so badly I can hardly control them. There I finally have the zipper down and the pants fall into a pile around his ankles but the briefs are still there. I look up and beg you please oh please pull them down and release your cock for me.

the twisting of my nipple affects my body and I begin to act like an addict that hasn’t had their fix in over a day. My hands rush to pull down the zipper but are shaking so badly I can hardly control them. There I finally have the zipper down and the pants fall into a pile around his ankles but the briefs are still there. I look up and beg you please oh please pull them down and release your cock for me.

Our eyes meet and I see the desire in yours... I slip my fingertips into the waistband of my briefs and my thick hard cock pops free.. I feel your fingertips brush along the length as you drop down on your knees in front of me.. your fingertips massage my heavy sac and I feel your hot breath on my flesh as your lips engulf me...

Our eyes meet and I see the desire in yours... I slip my fingertips into the waistband of my briefs and my thick hard cock pops free.. I feel your fingertips brush along the length as you drop down on your knees in front of me.. your fingertips massage my heavy sac and I feel your hot breath on my flesh as your lips engulf me...

As I see his beautiful cock I cannot resist and my mouth takes in his head and my tongue swirls around the heads rim and I hear his first moan of pleasure. I push a little further down then pull my lips together and raise my mouth up towards the head, then I lower myself again, but this time I feel him push driving deeper into my mouth. We continue with him grinding himself deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. I look up at him with his cock deep in my mouth and slowly pull back, sucking him into my mouth as I return to the tip. I continue to gaze into his eyes release his cock from my mouth and ask “would you like to cum now?”

As you pleasure me with your lips my fingers grasp your hair, guiding the rhythm and enjoying the feel of your lips and tongue on my swollen flesh... I look into your eyes and hear you ask if I want to cum, and I reply, "Not yet!"
I pull back and kick my jeans and briefs aside. I move behind you, and my strong hands guide you onto all fours. I find your panties and pull them aside and you feel my hardness quickly enter you from behind. My hands sliding around to grasp your perfect breasts as we begin to fuck.. moving together in a nice slow steady rhythm as the pleasures build....

As you pleasure me with your lips my fingers grasp your hair, guiding the rhythm and enjoying the feel of your lips and tongue on my swollen flesh... I look into your eyes and hear you ask if I want to cum, and I reply, "Not yet!"
I pull back and kick my jeans and briefs aside. I move behind you, and my strong hands guide you onto all fours. I find your panties and pull them aside and you feel my hardness quickly enter you from behind. My hands sliding around to grasp your perfect breasts as we begin to fuck.. moving together in a nice slow steady rhythm as the pleasures build....

I feel his body enter me and his hands slide down over my breasts and search out my hard nipples and he begin to gently pull on them, making them harder and more demanding.
As he drives deeper into me I feel let my body slide down slightly spreading me even more and letting him reach deeper into me. His tempo increases and with he forceful push into me I cry in joy.

I lift my right hand from the floor lick it well and reach down and slide my finger over my hard clit. His plunging into me, his holding my hips as he does and with my fingers moving back and forth over my clit has me soooooo close.

I feel his body enter me and his hands slide down over my breasts and search out my hard nipples and he begin to gently pull on them, making them harder and more demanding.
As he drives deeper into me I feel let my body slide down slightly spreading me even more and letting him reach deeper into me. His tempo increases and with he forceful push into me I cry in joy.

I lift my right hand from the floor lick it well and reach down and slide my finger over my hard clit. His plunging into me, his holding my hips as he does and with my fingers moving back and forth over my clit has me soooooo close.

I increase the rhythm as I see her move her finger to that extended nub of flesh and her flesh clenches around mine. We are one, moving together to a common goal.. Soft whimpers of pleasure come from her lips.. My body is flushed and my manhood throbs as I reach the point of no return... I hear her cry out and a loud growl of pleasure escapes my throat as I feel the sweet release.... I keep moving, not wanting the moment to end.......

I increase the rhythm as I see her move her finger to that extended nub of flesh and her flesh clenches around mine. We are one, moving together to a common goal.. Soft whimpers of pleasure come from her lips.. My body is flushed and my manhood throbs as I reach the point of no return... I hear her cry out and a loud growl of pleasure escapes my throat as I feel the sweet release.... I keep moving, not wanting the moment to end.......

As I feel my sweet orgasm continues I feel his rhythm become uncontrolled and I know he’s close . Then I feel him shot one, two three hard ropes of his cum deep into me. His cum combines with mine and I feel it slip out some sliding down my leg and sliding down to the top of my stockings. I reach down as you slip out and stroke your now much smaller but well cover in cum cock. I turn and lick, starting with the tip and working my way down clean all, including your wet balls. When I complete I ask, will you return the favor?

As I feel my sweet orgasm continues I feel his rhythm become uncontrolled and I know he’s close . Then I feel him shot one, two three hard ropes of his cum deep into me. His cum combines with mine and I feel it slip out some sliding down my leg and sliding down to the top of my stockings. I reach down as you slip out and stroke your now much smaller but well cover in cum cock. I turn and lick, starting with the tip and working my way down clean all, including your wet balls. When I complete I ask, will you return the favor?

I watch as you clean me and smile as I hear you ask for me to do the same... I slid your panties off and push you onto your back... I spread your legs and my lips find the hot wetness between them, licking you, slowly... my nostrils flare at the scent of sex and I taste the sweet nectar we have made... I feel your fingers in my hair, and I enjoy every bit of you... taking my time... I lift up and move up until our lips meet in a long deep kiss... and I think how lucky I was to have knocked on the wrong apartment door today.....

Most certainly. Would not want to make a mess

A body that women half your age would kill for, and that any young man would die to be seduced by. Simply gorgeous

Perhaps you would prefer that I meet you at the door like this?

attachment.php

A body that women half your age would kill for, and that any young man would die to be seduced by. Simply gorgeous

Oh my goodness you are so sweet and I just so love to hear compliments like that. Thank you so much.

I watch as you clean me and smile as I hear you ask for me to do the same... I slid your panties off and push you onto your back... I spread your legs and my lips find the hot wetness between them, licking you, slowly... my nostrils flare at the scent of sex and I taste the sweet nectar we have made... I feel your fingers in my hair, and I enjoy every bit of you... taking my time... I lift up and move up until our lips meet in a long deep kiss... and I think how lucky I was to have knocked on the wrong apartment door today.....

I had such a wonderful visit from this man and I hope to get to know him better, but I most hurry him along as my date is due any moment and I certainly do not want a difficult situation to develop. Wait a moment I wonder would my date be interested in sharing me?

Shall we start again?

How should we start this story?

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1000658 color.JPG
    P1000658 color.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 2
With you posing like that for the male drawing class and them all getting erections like me and taking them out of their pants and stroking them slowly.

They told me posing for the night adult education drawing class would be fun but I didn’t realize there would be so many hot men and how they get so excited when they draw.

Back