Do I still have to have a real conversation with her?

should i have a real conversation first with her?

  • yes you should first converse/ chat with to get to know her

    Votes: 17 81.0%
  • no need since she's already crazy about you

    Votes: 4 19.0%

  • Total voters
    21
.

What you should avoid is having sex before getting to know her - this is what may make her feel like you are only interested in getting laid. But there's nothing wrong about dating, and getting to know each other while dating. That's what dating is FOR, actually. It's the whole point.

That.
 
The OP hasn't even been here for 3 weeks, but...

Jesus - tell her she's pretty and ask her the fuck out!
I hope he did by now.
 
I think you would fit in nicely on The Playground. They really appreciate men like you.

"MEN like you"... come on Lit Ladies. The guy is a personal trainer and flat out asks advice and you treat him like he is a 'molester" PFFFFT. Just be yourself. Complement her posture, or what have you. If she lights up say "coffee sometime?" If she blushes and says "I have a boyfriend" , she probably does...and say "can't blame a guy for trying" , move on and never take it seriously. My wife use to ask her dates questions... people love to talk about themselves. The evening would pass and she would either listen to the date, or let it go in one ear and out the other. But yes, eventually you will have to reveal parts of yourself so she can see inside you. Then she can love you. Hope this is helpful
 
Wow! OP, how shallow can you be? The woman is working. She smiles and talks at you. That's right at you. You think she's doing that because she's into you. She's doing that because she gets paid to.

Until you talk TO her, you will never know if she is really into you or just shining you on because it's her job. :eek:
 
Or even if she's not showing interest and I catch her by surprise of guard like if I surprise her when i walk up to her and ask if she's using a machine or something like that. I even caught her looking at me many times and when i did she freaked out if that helps.

^^^^^
You're contradicting yourself a little bit there, bud. Either she's interested or she's not. Clearly you've come to the right place to ask such a question. Just catch her off guard again and tell her these magic words slowly and she'll be putty in your hands: "I want to put my penis in your vagina."

She'll appreciate your honesty and she'll open her legs right then and there for you, and you'll have the crazy monkey sex that you've been craving from her.

Jokes aside, are you fucking serious, bro? Have you never talked to women before or asked one out? It's not fucking rocket science.
 
Last edited:
Oh my -- ALWAYS a conversation. I'm trying to be polite here, but we are people, us women.
 
Back
Top