No Suprise I Keep Fucking Up My Amazon FireStick.

FGB

Literotica Guru
How do I fix it?
I am really good at fucking up Kodi!

And the damned library!

I know watch the U tube videos and read the instructions from the Kodi website.

They are good but I don't know wtf they are talking about half the time and several places look the same and different versions either have or don't have the same nanes or places and not knowing how they work to start with

I have one stick where kodi updates the library all the damned time and if I ever find it I may have a chance of connecting it so I can Use Kodi again!:eek:

I have one that (new)that the control will not connect with after the updating.:mad:

I have another that gets NO signal....I did nothing to it!:mad::mad:

Hopefully by now your issues are resolved. Of not...I subscribe to this site.
Kodi No Limits
They walk you thru very plainly screen shot by screen shot.

In my several years of experience with Kodi, I have faced several issues. Here you can find the reason why Kodi is not working properly. Maybe your Kodi just needs some rather simple fixes. Many issues are extremely easy to fix within Kodi. In that article you can find solutions how to fix anything in Kodi that could possibly need fixing.

Wow.

I did not know that Alexa had a last name nor did I realize she was a member here.

I've been having problems with my Firestick too. It just locks up sometimes. Seems to be happening more often. I have been avoiding a total reset, but may just give it a try and see if that works.

Oh, yes :D I know how it is. I was trying to install Kodi and Excdus addon for it, and it was so difficult :D But I used the tutorial which I found on https://www.firestickhow.com/exodus-kodi-addon.html then, and it was pretty easy for me to do. Maybe you should reset your Firestick and do a clean install with all you want? It is not difficult at all, you can do it!

Hey @babsca, I too followed that tutorial to install Exodus on Firestick but I was getting Non-Streams Available while playing videos. Then, I did some internet search about Exodus Kodi alternatives and I found an excellent list here- https://www.firetvtricks.com/best-kodi-addons/ and I installed The Crew. It has similar dashboard and play lot's of content with Real-Debrid.

How do I fix it?
I am really good at fucking up Kodi!

And the damned library!

I know watch the U tube videos and read the instructions from the Kodi website.

They are good but I don't know wtf they are talking about half the time and several places look the same and different versions either have or don't have the same nanes or places and not knowing how they work to start with

I have one stick where kodi updates the library all the damned time and if I ever find it I may have a chance of connecting it so I can Use Kodi again!:eek:

I have one that (new)that the control will not connect with after the updating.:mad:

I have another that gets NO signal....I did nothing to it!:mad::mad:

Oh, Those were the days!

Now I swap builds and replace stuff if I decide it MIGHT NOT be doing right!

Back