What's He or She Saying?

LizVegas79

Naughty Advice Doc
I just love this idea and I'm not sure why the other one went away but I'll try starting one again because, well, it's so fun!

Rules:

1. Post a (Lit-rule abiding) pic
2. Ad a caption that = what one of the people in the pic might be saying

581e53b21279bfe6841cad3b77a7f01b.jpg

"Gosh, I wonder why Aunt Lizzie keeps her sybian in her guest room.
Did she forget I was staying with her this weekend?
I wonder where she keeps the instructions. Or maybe I should just try to figure it out by myself ...."

Last edited:

I wonder where she keeps the instructions. Or maybe I should just try to figure it out by myself ...."

Meet Julia - who's arse about tit.

(I know it's not what you meant but I thought it was funny that her cleavage looks like a butt crack..sorry).

Meet Julia - who's arse about tit.

(I know it's not what you meant but I thought it was funny that her cleavage looks like a butt crack..sorry).

Look, it's a VERY simple thread.

If you don't want to play, then don't.

Okay?

Thank you.

Last edited:
8.jpg

That woman said she smelled bo, is it me? Should I smell? Will people know I'm checking? Oh gawdddd, is it me???

"Okay, I'm not sure what he's doing back there...but it sounds like he's inflating something..."

(LMAO IcePrincess :) )

"Oh God. Here comes the waiter. Should I have the lasagna or the fish? The Seafood Cobb sounded delicious. But what's she going to think if I order a salad on our first date? Oh, damn! Do I have B.O.?"

lana-parrilla-129765_thumb_585x795.jpeg

"I know you're married. I'm married too. So ... it's not really cheating, is it?" :devil:

tumblr_ofiwvfkixu1rphqceo1_540.jpg

"La La Land? What's that about? It sounds like a chick flick, babe. Besides, the Cowboys and Packers game is coming on soon.
It's going to be a great game. Aaron Rodgers is on fire but the Cowboys defensive line is totally - blah, blah, blah, blah, blah .... lol

(Okay, if you promise to do me again before the game starts and at half time too, well, then okay, we can stay home ;) :) :devil: )

Last edited:
IoNjNa9.gif

"You're getting really, really close aren't you sweetie?" :D

Last edited:
Back