Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

*sneaks up and hugs the Shark*
Holy crap.
I was thinkin' 'bout you and you show up.

If you have winning lotto numbers in your pocket...

Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!

Ice, it's great to see you still around. I to this day feel embarrassed for making an absolute fool of myself in that mech bot thread. I got in over my head and couldn't keep up with the mythology or my own character choices. I'd be thrilled to work with you on something new if you're casting.

Hello to you as well Cait. You looking to take on some new project(s)? Thanks for responding.

Hey LS, my pleasure. I'm always looking for new threads and co-writers. Drop me a PM if you have any ideas floating around in your head or we can toss around thoughts.

*sneaks up and hugs the Shark*
Holy crap.
I was thinkin' 'bout you and you show up.

If you have winning lotto numbers in your pocket...

The naughty-Lily! Woo Hoo! I was hoping you were still kicking about. I missed you, I did. Lit is really the best writing community around, having tried others, I stand by that.

*Pondering ideas* I'm craving some cannon hijinks... Harley Quinn or something of the like. Perhaps a famous or infamous protag-genue who gets in over her head with a famous antag from a different fiction... Sleeping Beauty meets Darth Vader or something of the like. Any nibblers?

Done to death- I know. But I've been developing and redeveloping thoughts for a large scale S&M Boarding School idea, lesson plans and so forth. If we get lots of interest maybe we could start casting something like that.

The naughty-Lily! Woo Hoo! I was hoping you were still kicking about. I missed you, I did. Lit is really the best writing community around, having tried others, I stand by that.

*Pondering ideas* I'm craving some cannon hijinks... Harley Quinn or something of the like. Perhaps a famous or infamous protag-genue who gets in over her head with a famous antag from a different fiction... Sleeping Beauty meets Darth Vader or something of the like. Any nibblers?

Done to death- I know. But I've been developing and redeveloping thoughts for a large scale S&M Boarding School idea, lesson plans and so forth. If we get lots of interest maybe we could start casting something like that.

You realize you've said one of my favorite names, correct?

Currently pecking things out on my phone (did you know keyboards hate Dr Pepper? Picky fuckers), but would love to play with you, Sharky.

You realize you've said one of my favorite names, correct?

Currently pecking things out on my phone (did you know keyboards hate Dr Pepper? Picky fuckers), but would love to play with you, Sharky.

My mother recently found that hers disliked TV Dinner mashed potatoes. Now she rests a wireless keyboard on top of her laptops broken keyboard, like grandparents used to do with the new tv on top of the broken wood-grain TV-Box. It's hilarious.

I'll pencil you in, for Harley Quinn.
-A Haiku

I'm thinking going back to roots, when she was a therapist named Harleen Quinzell with an unorthodox patient. #StockholmSyndrome

You like?

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you. Without a dope beat to step to."
-Timbaland

So... I've been around the world and back again, trying to be better at this "writing" thing that I've come to love. I went a little off the rails once upon a time, but I'm back now, more devoted and more capable than before.

Anyone looking to write with a Dom male? Ideas? Brainstorms? Need extras for a group project? Anyone who remembers me fondly? Not so fondly? I'm diving back in.

Seeing every female here throwing herself at you, I'm going to join in...

haha

haha

Zy-baby! Beautiful as ever. I love having selves thrown at me!

I am a sucker for a warm reception! All this love is polluting my hate thread, but I love it. Love to be loved, I can't help myself. How have you been?

Zy-baby! Beautiful as ever. I love having selves thrown at me!

I am a sucker for a warm reception! All this love is polluting my hate thread, but I love it. Love to be loved, I can't help myself. How have you been?

Oh, I'm still here...
I'm like AIDS, I'm here to stay...

OK, that was wrong... but oh well, you get the idea ;)

haha

*laughs* Seeing how only two of us females have said anything to LS so far and since I'm spoken for so I'm not throwing myself at anyone but Daddy... jump right in zy-ness... plenty of room.

Hate thread.
Right. Forgot.

*a-a-hem*
Where the fuck were you?
What the hell's the mattah-wit-chu?
Asshole!
Jerk!
Meaniepants!

Missed you, Sharky.

Aww, how could anyone ever really hate Shark? Worst the man can summon from me in all these years is a little jealousy *flashes a sweet, sharp, almost apologetic little grin.*

Aww, how could anyone ever really hate Shark? Worst the man can summon from me in all these years is a little jealousy *flashes a sweet, sharp, almost apologetic little grin.*

He's kind of a brainless, meandering thug, with little to no finesse who doesn't have the ability to comprehend finer points, or the need to stop. He has a distinct lack of refinement, and his dress and musical tastes leave much to be desired. Not to mention, he had the nickname Grassy.

And no matter what I can't come up with a good reason to be called Grassy.

*Smirks* But it's good to see him back anyway.

Now back to work. See you all Wednesday.

He's kind of a brainless, meandering thug, with little to no finesse who doesn't have the ability to comprehend finer points, or the need to stop. He has a distinct lack of refinement, and his dress and musical tastes leave much to be desired. Not to mention, he had the nickname Grassy.

And no matter what I can't come up with a good reason to be called Grassy.

*Smirks* But it's good to see him back anyway.

Now back to work. See you all Wednesday.

Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!

It's Grassy Knoll to you, hater! *Laughs to myself* That was really dead on CT, you just jumped into the running for the Buck Nasty Memorial Trophy, presented for hater of the year.

Welcome to the waif doll too. Love the lovely love from the lovelies.

Hey CT, speaking of my clothes...

haters.jpg

It's made of your mother's pubic hair. Ha Ha HA!

*Ponders a different version of Sharks & Minnows, rebranded Lovers & Haters... starts picking teams.*

Maybe meandering thugs just get me hot, I mean, that's definitely probably the case, especially the ones who don't know when to stop.

Maybe meandering thugs just get me hot, I mean, that's definitely probably the case, especially the ones who don't know when to stop.

Us meanderers are harmless. It's the direct and focused thugs you gotta worry about.

*Looks around, starts filling the pool with water, whistling faintly to himself.*

Lovers & Haters

*Begins scribbling on a big dry erase board. Wearing a whistle, red swim trunks and a striped referee shirt. Whistle dangling from around his neck.*

Anybody want to play a game?

OFFICIAL rules: Lovers & Haters
(A Sharks & Minnows Production)

-All participants must be fully nude.
-At one end of the pool- HATERS
-At the other end- LOVERS
Objective: Cross from one end to the other without being converted.

ROUND 1- HATERS Gon' Hate.

LOVERS- Attempt to cross through the HATERS without being Hated.
HATERS- Attempt to Hate, as many LOVERS as you can. (Think- violence/humiliation tag. Dunk their head under water, mock their nude bodies, push them back to where they started, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate.)
The Hated Upon- Have one chance to perform a "Beautiful Evasion" (Ballet jump, rhyming couplet, juggle titties, whatever you can think of to counter the Hate)

At the end of ROUND 1- Referee determines who was "Hated" and who "Evaded". Hated parties become HATERS.

ROUND 2- LOVERS Gon' Love.

HATERS- Attempt to cross through the LOVERS without being Loved.
LOVERS- Attempt to Love the HATERS. (Use your imagination kids. Deep kisses, sensual caresses, full on fellatio. Whatever you can do to stop that Hater dead in the water.)
The Loved Upon- Can resist if... well if they can resist.

At the end of ROUND 2- Those who reach the far wall remain HATERS, the Loved Upon become LOVERS... whenever they finish whatever they're doing. (No Blue Balls in the Pool)

Anyone want to play? Pick a Side, I'm the Ref- please declare which team you'd like to start with.

This thread doesn't really deliver on what the title promises.

Back