BrettJ & NRSE's Beautiful Bistro & Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
NRSE, we need an update on your house hunting . . . did you two find the "right one"? with room for a garden? . . . are you sure you can grow flowers in North Dakota??? :D
 
Nice to see so many of you. I have no idea why LIT wasn't keeping me up to date with new posts.

Hoping for good things for you all. Incidentally, my eldest niece is getting married tomorrow.

BrettJ in Canada
 
BrettJ❤️❤️ Nice to see you posting again 🤗🤗. This place isnt right without you. Things are good in Mandan. Thank you all for the well wishes. We’ve found two homes that we like about equally. One is on 11 acres of land the other sits on 4. My fiancé feels 12 is too much for newlyweds who are hopefully beginning a family. You all know the country girl in me thinks 11would be grand. Soooo wevare still in the discussion and processing stage. My nephew is flying out for Halloween. We are all three so excited. Michael is going to fly to SC to meet him and share a boys night. After Halloween I will fly with him back to SC and visit with my brother. A few days prior to our wedding I will be flying to Denver for the final preparations. His parents will be joining me to help. I finally have a case of the wedding jitters. Not second guessing just thinking of all the what if’s !!!! What if snow delayed flights ?? That sort of thing. I’m pretty anxious to just get this done and head off to our honeymoon. I miss my mom. You guys I’ve cried so often these past few days. His mom has been wonderful filling in. She and I have similar interest in gardening and interior decorating. We both love decorating for the holidays. Her help has been tremendous but I still am missing my momma. Keep us updated BrettJ on how you are !!
 
Hello to NRSE and all of you. Site was acting a bit wonky and hence the slowed posts. By now, my oldest niece should be a married lady - cool. Lots of changes this year but all, save mine, seemingly for the better, right NRSE?

BrettJ in Canada
 
1.cassandrapetersonaselvira.jpg


Happy Halloween wishes to all at the Bistro . . .
 
Sorry for the lapse between posts. This will be a long one but not very cheery.

Last Thursday I was to go to the doctor to bring him up to speed. I felt weak so I took a taxi. I barely made it through the front door of the clinic whereupon I was scrambling for a barf bag (which they didn't have). I made it to the bathroom sink and vomited up bile and blood while they called an ambulance.

So I have been in the hospial since last Thursday noon.

My hemoglobin dropped over 50 points and is still not stable so later on today, I ger a transfusion. Tomorrow I switch hospitals for a time as they are moving the feeding tube.

Needless to say, this is all a bit depressing. I missed so much being sick and it just keeps coming.

Happy to see you all and best to you, including NRSE.

BrettJ in Canada
 
😢😢😢😢

I’ve been so tied up with last minute things I hadn’t a chance to check in. BrettJ my heart just goes out to you 😢
 
Thanks NRSE. I was supposed to go home today but I felt as if that was pushing it. So, tomorrow instead ...

BrettJ in Canada
 
Investor 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Gracious I miss you guys. BrettJ, you, T4T, Ling, RJ. Hope you all are doing well ?
I love those shoes. The bottom is stenciled wifey for lifey ♥️♥️❤️💍.
We found s house !! Our realtor made our offer today. Fingers crossed.
 
The Bistro needs more information, NRSE . . . acreage? . . . garden space? . . . plug-in radiator heater in garage? (standard equipment for Bismarck/Mandan, right?) . . . mudroom for snowshoes? Hope the offer goes thru!!
 
It’s a 4 bedroom 3 bath brick known as The Castle ♥️ Three acres of land. Plenty of space for my gardens and children 👍👍. Pics on my AV and profile picture.
 
"The Castle"? . . . NRSE, this is beginning to sound like a fairly tale romance! Hope your offer was accepted, or that negotiations are underway.
 
Brett hope you are home, and things are going better.

NRSE best of luck on your wedding, we just celebrated. 22 years. Also, congrats on the house.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
 
Hello to NRSE and all of you. If I didn't make it clearer, yes, I am home. It is very wintery out there, so much so that my mom & sister turned away from their Ottawa trip and came home. They wantsd to see the Remembrance Day ceremonies on Parliament Hill. My mom has seen them live but my sistet had not.

A shame too , as this year's ceremonies were special. Did soms of you realize 2018 was 100 years since the end of World War 1?

Now that I am home, I won't be able to post as much but will do what I can. A shout-out to our SC friends and LING as well

Wayched a bunch of movies tonight as I finally figured out the glitch. I saw SUICIDE SQUAD, CAT BALLOU and GREEN LAMTERN:EMERALD KNIGHTS (animated)

Unless weather stabilizes, I am going to be housebound for a while. Not happy.

BrettJ in Canada
 
my Sister was visiting from out of Town for a whole Week so I didnt have a chance to stop in and say Hi so Good Morning to all of you today:)
 
Good afternoon my bistro friends. Just popped back too say hi ! Glad the bistro is alive and well. Miss everyone here !!!
 
Hard to believe it has been 100 years since the war to end all wars. Too bad it did not. My father and father in law both ere in the military, but luckily were never in a war.
 
Good Morning Everyone !
I know I shouldnt brag, but Iam fourty something today :)
 
Wow so much goings on !! Ling, happiest of birthdays ever 🍡🍭🎂🍬🍭🍷🎈🎈
Medic Mike !! How have you been ? How are you ?? What a great surprise.
BrettJ welcome home. Rest and enjoy watching some great movies. Hugs to you all. I’m working on final details for our rehearsal dinner. So far everything coming together as planned.
 
Nice to see so many posts. Hi to all of you. I am trying to rest but sick to death of being housebound.

Lots of things going on and belated Happy Birthday to LING.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Wow so much goings on !! Ling, happiest of birthdays ever 🍡🍭🎂🍬🍭🍷🎈🎈
Medic Mike !! How have you been ? How are you ?? What a great surprise.
BrettJ welcome home. Rest and enjoy watching some great movies. Hugs to you all. I’m working on final details for our rehearsal dinner. So far everything coming together as planned.
Thank you for the Birthday Wishes Sassy:rose:
and while Iam here, congratulations on your "new House" hope you will enjoy living in there;):)
 
tenor.gif


~Brett~ wishing you all the Best but most of all hoping that your Health improves as your starting a new Year in your Life XO
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top