What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn that daughter for now dating the boy from her school who I have secret desires to seduce when he's much older. :rolleyes: Dang kids!!!

Apparently I haven't watched True Blood in a REALLY long time. I have NO clue what's going on.:confused:

I hope you do too, it's ever so good. Some wonderfully cheeky people there :D
Well, maybe you should send me a link. :D

Damn, even if I was married to you, I'd love to see you do that, several times.:devil::kiss:

lol - I think I'd love to see me do it too, several times. :devil:

And some moms thought it bad when I plotted, oops never mind

*grins* This kid is such a blast of fun. *sighs wistfully* And so damn hot - damn kids. lol

*grins* This kid is such a blast of fun. *sighs wistfully* And so damn hot - damn kids. lol

I know!! Son's girl <space> friends are nice :D, they graduated last week..<putting the Dirty Old Man back for now>

Maybe I should come and tape it for you, so you have a memorable keepsake.:devil:;):kiss:

tumblr_m4759j9F6R1qhcg5uo1_500.jpg

for a friend in Cali

I love, love, love this!!!

Darn that daughter for now dating the boy from her school who I have secret desires to seduce when he's much older. :rolleyes: Dang kids!!!

Or when they glance at you a little too long you just know something's going through that mind.;)

Last edited:
I love, love, love this!!!

Or when they glance at you a little too long you just know something's going through that mind.;)

YES! OMG - YES! And this kid, he does it so flippin' well. He's about 6'3 to my 5'4 and he flirts and has me blushin' and damn him he knows it too! I give as good as he delivers though and have left him blushing and speechless just as often as he has me. lol

I would think many many days:devil:

Yes, this is true. :D

YES! OMG - YES! And this kid, he does it so flippin' well. He's about 6'3 to my 5'4 and he flirts and has me blushin' and damn him he knows it too! I give as good as he delivers though and have left him blushing and speechless just as often as he has me. lol

Yes, this is true. :D

The poor kid wouldn't stand a chance of survival!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back