Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

I think I put my spin on these things far too much... what I like, what I'd like to happen to me. Hoods, tight bondage, only the good bits exposed and teased.

http://imgur.com/fkvWY0I

Plus the naked D type!

Just a lazy Saturday afternoon

FAQJnZE.png

So I found this article. Mostly, I despise Cosmo/Glamour type magazines telling me I'm a Glamour don't, I need to be more organized and flirtier and empowered. In looking at fem domme pics, this crossed my path:

But I also know a great deal of women who like to be the ones directing traffic, and guys who love it when they do. If you're one of these women, or the former, and you just believe variety is the spice of life and want to try switching it up, these 10 ways to take control in bed could help.

1. Undress him slowly
2. Undress him quickly
3. Spank him
4. Hair-pulling
5. Talk like a bsss
6. Be naked
7. Tie him up
8. Orgasm teasing
9. Biting
10. Touching yourself

#6 surprised me. I always think about the D type being clothed and the S type being naked. Like it makes him or her more vulnerable. I like the thought there's some confidence or power in standing in front of someone all nekkid.

Uh-oh, this could get interesting now...when our little secret hits the "Glamour type magazines", we can assume a larger social shift in thought is already on the horizon....wondering if Shank has any popcorn left over from yesterday, 'cause this could be a fun thing to watch ;)

#6 is a pretty astute idea. It seems to rely on the males more urgent needs to be satisfied with orgasm...thus the teasing and control over that moment indeed becomes 'sweet physical torture' of denied release for the poor male...then the physical need becomes all blended up with the 'sweet humiliation' the male experiences by being the submissive....hmmm, sounds like lots of fun :eek:

You know, that image of the guy in half a suit just made me understand why some men wear such uncomfortable attire...the padded shoulders, and too large coats and pants make them appear more masculine than they truly are...insecurity anyone?

I appreciate the "ruling" -- I always like a little guidance. :cattail:

Lube? *spits* :rolleyes: Sure. I would want you to squirm with a tiny bit of anxiety and a lot of enjoyment, so it needs to feel good, right?
Need to feel good...ummm.yes. Just keep in mind I am an anal virgin so be gentle (this is the Gentle FemDom pic thread after all);):devil:

I don't know if this is supposed to be funny, but I am dying. :D

Cookie, this thread... :heart:

I think it was meant to touch on the humiliation aspect of FemDomme play. I have not been interesting in humiliation as such in my BDSM play but I did think it was a cool:rose: photo...

I think it was meant to touch on the humiliation aspect of FemDomme play. I have not been interesting in humiliation as such in my BDSM play but I did think it was a cool:rose: photo...

I think it's terrific!

I have a couple of friends who enjoy humiliation play, I think they would like this a lot. :)

Back