Queen bee can't have the nerd

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
Prepy guy Liam starts hanging out with Highschool queen bee Devon. To work on a major presentation. Other than the presentation, they dont talk. Devon is a hot polished, blonde flawless skin and a petite tight athletic body. Daddy's girl whst ever she wants, blah blah Bly.

Devon realizes her charm isn't working on Liam, like it does every other guy, young and old. She tests out a theory by climbing untop of him when he's on her bed, making out with him pulling his hand to her perky breasts. Nothing happens he donsent resond down there. He rejects her. Shes pissed and kicks him out. He goes to her house early the next day before school, where he confesses that he's gay. She was just trying to use him before, but knowing the truth they are now good friends. They confess sexual adventures to each other.

Meanwhile queenbee's mom Olivia is being abandoned sexually by her husband whose been cheating on her for fifteen years. She's thirty seven, but works out and looks half that, light brown hair larger breasts than her daughter. After the weeks following Liam and Devon become friends, Liam and Olivia have a lot of interaction. Where he's always complimenting her. She finds him genuine, not like the other boys her daughter hangout with that she knows think shes hot. Men hit on her all over town and she rejects them all the time, but she starts thinking about Liam.

Liam reminds her of her husband when they were young together. He remembers her bday where her husband doesn't. Devon and Liam cook her a feast at which Liam gives Olivia, her favorite book from her childhood. Something she had told him in passing, she starts to develop strong feelings for him. Still not knowing he's gay, simply the info that Devon and him are just friends. Olivia invites him over one night under false pretenses.

In her bedroom Olivia kisses him. He pulls away confessing that he's gay. But for some reason starts to feel a stirring in his pants. Olivia pressed against him feels it too. Olivia smiles at his surprise now dropping to her knees going down on him followed by her pushing him on the bed, climbing on his still hard shaft.

Devon comes home early. They here her and Liam attempts to escape.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top