Art Ideas

Kim_vegas

Literotica Guru
Just thought it would be great to have an idea pool under the visual artist corner ...
something same like "story Ideas" for the writers on the main forum.

One of us can present a raw idea, others who are willing can shape it roughly and give feedback ...some arguments ... the raw idea is cooked up .. and ready to be devoured by many others ....
Then a new idea pops up .. and the whole process continues ...

utility of this thread seems a lot in theory .. lets check out the practical results :D

So my first thought into the thread ....

How will - a super hot cloak made of dragon skin and to be worn by a princess - look?

anyone?

~ Kim .

Last edited:
I dunno about this princess wearing a superhot dragon skin cloak...:confused:
attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php

Well .. I was thinking in terms of this :

attachment.php

But your's is way much better ...

Attachments

• Dragon-warrior.jpg
    Dragon-warrior.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 200
attachment.php

This image looks a lot like a type of armor called scale armour. If the O/P wanted a fighting princess then her Dragon Scale armour would be almost impenetrable. After all we all know how hard it is to kill a dragon.

BTW I am an American, I just like the British spelling of armour makes it look thicker and provides better protection, at least in my own mind. (LOL)

Mike

This image looks a lot like a type of armor called scale armour. If the O/P wanted a fighting princess then her Dragon Scale armour would be almost impenetrable. After all we all know how hard it is to kill a dragon.

BTW I am an American, I just like the British spelling of armour makes it look thicker and provides better protection, at least in my own mind. (LOL)

Mike
It should look that way... the request was for a super hot dragon skin cloak.

It's not all that hard, if your know how.
attachment.php

If looks could kill ..

Don't know if that applies to dragons, though that would make slaying lot more fun .. maybe more!

Well, here's my try. Sadly I've been working on this since I said "hmm" and things started turning out worse and worse instead of better. I tried to make a long shawl sort of cloak then with some sort of train. Then I was going to add scales to make the cloak look more dragon hide like, but it just wasn't happening.

I had to make her hair blond which is basically yellow and red, then I chose a reddish/orange color for the dragon cloak, which is yellow and red, then the skin tones which were...you guessed it, yellow and red. Big surprise that when I put it into the 3D environment, either colors blended or shadows changed the tone to something I hadn't desired...

Been stressing on a few other things and this "quick fun project" started to become no fun.
Sorry, but it's the best I could do...

princess_full_last.jpg

programs used:
DAZ3D for figure reference
Trimble Sketchup 7.0
Gimp 2.8.0

Last edited:
I'm SUCH a noob, but I do enjoy messing around. I just very much love the look of anguish on her face.

9267259678_94b8d3aedf.jpg

Back