Are their women/girls who love giving head?

Yummy!

I LOVE TO SUCK COCK!!! I totally love it! It gets me so hot and horney!! I get very wet sucking cock.. I will suck it til you cum, swallow, and then suck it hard again, then let you fuck me til you cum again and again and again!!

Does that answer your question?

Niffer said:
I LOVE TO SUCK COCK!!! I totally love it! It gets me so hot and horney!! I get very wet sucking cock.. I will suck it til you cum, swallow, and then suck it hard again, then let you fuck me til you cum again and again and again!!

I Love such enthusiasm! It intrigued me enough to follow your pic thread. :cool:

Had to Bump ya!

DK

Ashleey said:
Thats exactly it!! My FAVORITE thing is knowing i've pleased him.....so giving a good bj is extremely pleasurable for me too...and yes...i agree about having him cum in your mouth...its awesome!!

Just as it's awsome to feel her cumming from oral too

This is a great thread love the stories the girls have given us thus far, very arousing! Now missing those girls who have loved giving head I've been with and can't wait for the next one.

Enjoy it, of course.

Crave giving it, of course.

It is important to be able to fully pleasure someone with your mouth, hands, pussy, and ass.

=)

lighthearted said:
Enjoy it, of course.

Crave giving it, of course.

It is important to be able to fully pleasure someone with your mouth, hands, pussy, and ass.

Wow, you hv the right state of mind !!!

sucking cock

i love it when women suck my cock...one of the things i really love is after having wild sex and i cum...i lay on my back and really enjoy it when she goes down on me again to keep me hard. all that wetness, slime, and sounds really get me going again to fuck. its really fun when this routine occurs over and over again.

sfdi6 said:
i love it when women suck my cock...one of the things i really love is after having wild sex and i cum...i lay on my back and really enjoy it when she goes down on me again to keep me hard. all that wetness, slime, and sounds really get me going again to fuck. its really fun when this routine occurs over and over again.

GROSS!!!

;) ;) :D

DK

Uebergasmic said:
And I don't go in expecting the guy to reciprocate by eating my pussy (though I certainly won't stop him if he decides to do just that), I just do it for the love of the act :nana:

Whew. If you love it for the act, then while you are taking that man into you, you are pouring your energy into him... you know how much energy comes out of a tongue that is loving your cock? (Not just trying to get you off and have done with it). How not to reciprocate!! God, gets the tongue out of my mouth just thinking about it...

Dakoop said:
The next woman I dated was much different. The first time she went down on me she practically turned me inside out. When I was about to blow my load, out of habit, I told her I was about to come. Instead of yanking me out and stroking away, she looked me in the eyes, increased the suction, squeezed my balls, and bobbed her head even faster. I let out a guttural moan, arched my back and blew what felt like a gallon of cum down her throat. Truly amazing. She didn't spill a drop (and I cum a lot). She just kept sucking and milking me for all she was worth making me spasm uncontrollably. She literally blew me away.
DK

Jesus. And it wouldn't be just getting off that was the mind blower, it would be the look in her eyes. ohmigod.

A taste which none of my partners have acquired... yet? -sigh-.

Niffer said:

Yikes! Talk like that, Niffer, has got at least one man on this post ready for you!

So what about receiving in return? Uebergasmic said she "doesn't expect reciprocation"... but once you've got your man in your hands -- again and again (jesus christ I'm getting hard) and again... (Niffer, you're going to have to let me refill I think) wouldn't you like a little tongue visit yourself?

OceanGoddess said:
In the abstract, oral sex isn't my favorite thing, I generally prefer intercourse in the abstract . ..*however* :cattail: . . .

. . .when I'm in love with a man, and am soooo into him, I want to please him in every way I can. I'm a strong, independent woman, but in a relationship, hopefully he wants to please me as much as I want to please him . . .so it works quite well.

In the context of being in love with someone, I adore sucking, licking, tasting, touching, fondling, my lover's cock . ..it sends me through the roof to hear his moaning, the sharp intake of breath when I hit just the right spots . ..his breath quicken as he approaches orgasm . . .I love looking into his eyes while I lick and tease him mercilessly until he comes.

:)

I didnt quite know how to word it... buts OceanGoddess said it perfectly! I could not agree more! :)

it_matters said:
Jesus. And it wouldn't be just getting off that was the mind blower, it would be the look in her eyes. ohmigod.

A taste which none of my partners have acquired... yet? -sigh-.

Absolutely, her physical technique was excellent. But her smoldering, I'm in control and I going to make you cum like never before, look in her eyes is what drove me wild. :catroar:

DK

Am I drooling?

scorpioleolove said:
and what would u lovely ladies do with this?
Oh my . . . What a special treat . . . I could lick on that all night. :cathappy:

scorpioleolove said:
and what would u lovely ladies do with this?
I would tease you with my tongue until you beg me to take you deep in my mouth......for starters :D

Niffer said:

Answers mine! :devil:

Back