Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs * red.

:kiss: Hope your Sunday went well. Just got done reading that one story you wrote and put a five on it.

*hugs * red.

:kiss: Hope your Sunday went well. Just got done reading that one story you wrote and put a five on it.
((hugs)) My Sunday is going pretty decently. I have only one kid to drive out somewhere, her first "official" day of work is this evening.

Why thank you very much. :kiss: I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :)

((hugs)) My Sunday is going pretty decently. I have only one kid to drive out somewhere, her first "official" day of work is this evening.

Why thank you very much. :kiss: I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :)

I would have enjoyed it more only if I was somewhere more private to. lol

I know you do!

*clears throat*

ATTENTION:

I have two new stories out and I'm making a public plea for When Sparks Fly, because I know it's value, so please don't let the trolls win and enjoy this story, vote and comment, thanks. I loved writing it and I know it will be enjoyed by many. Usually I am not bothered by trolls, and honestly I'm not bothered by this one either, just annoyed a little, I'll get over it - see over it.

When Sparks Fly - Interracial

And

Twelve Days of Hrive 'Isia - Ch. 2 - Novel/Novelette

Amazing story Red! I'm so impressed in the short time it takes you to write so may stories. I always enjoy your writings. I originally joined to read, but now years later I'm glad I've taken the time to get to know the people here.

I would have enjoyed it more only if I was somewhere more private to. lol
I have been in that same boat many a time! lol

Amazing story Red! I'm so impressed in the short time it takes you to write so may stories. I always enjoy your writings. I originally joined to read, but now years later I'm glad I've taken the time to get to know the people here.
Thanks. :kiss: I wrote for about a month before posting in the forums, and I'm so glad I did that. I'm glad you too are posting and getting to know others. :)

Day is just starting - still dark here -- watching ESPN catching up on FB
It's bright out here in a gray, gloomy way. :rolleyes:

Four days off ignoring work was good, but the faxes and messages have piled up. Oh well it will get done eventually.
I bet they have. Sounds like a lot of fun for you today. :D

Good Morning sweetie! I hope you are doing wonderfully well!
Good morning to you as well. :rose: I'm doing good, I hope the same for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back