Money or cock.

Girls can get cock anywhere so its logical that money tops their list.

He keeps calling, but I tell my admin assistant to take a message.

He told me to tell you this, your Lit signature makes you a bigot. A phobia is "the fear of something." So your signature is also inaccurate. If you want to be accepted for who you are, you have to be accepting of the fact that not everyone agrees with you. Hypcritical, isnt it, I know. So go bother someone else and figure oyt something to truely stand for that makes sense.

I like english muffins. But Dolf thinks I am an asshole. Sucks to be me, I suppose.

If you want to be accepted for who you are, you have to be accepting of the fact that not everyone agrees with you. Hypcritical, isnt it, I know.

...and now we know you have no idea what hypocrisy is. :cool:

if a man is a tedious, sexually arrogant, boorish one trick pony who makes sweeping generalisations about what women want, then neither his dick or his wallet will ever be big enough to compensate.

Well put.

Problem is the above mentioned man would reply "Yeah, well you ain't had the right cock yet. Uh-huh-huh-uh-huh I said cock."

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGB
Ok.

Are you from East Texas?

This is the GB in a nutshell. Say something about someone the other guy doesn't like, and he'll go from insulting you to becoming your best friend.

Trademark of the weak. :cool:

I do not know what exactly you are on about but there is definitely some redneck showing here.

I'm guessing south of Tyler, TX. North of Houston and under thirty five years old.

Anybody else care to ring in?

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FGB
Ok.

Are you from East Texas?

I do not know what exactly you are on about but there is definitely some redneck showing here.

I'm guessing south of Tyler, TX. North of Houston and under thirty five years old.

Anybody else care to ring in?
I think you are confused. Who are you talking too?

"what am I on about?" You have the nerve to call someone else redneck? Why dont you go get hooked on phonics and stop trying to figure me out!

He told me to tell you this, your Lit signature makes you a bigot. A phobia is "the fear of something." So your signature is also inaccurate. If you want to be accepted for who you are, you have to be accepting of the fact that not everyone agrees with you. Hypcritical, isnt it, I know. So go bother someone else and figure oyt something to truely stand for that makes sense.

Awww, you don't like my signature? I've obviously hit some sort of sensitive nerve with you, you little hothouse flower.

And I'm sure you will be shocked...SHOCKED...that I don't care one bit if a pussified piece of Texas trailer trash such as yourself cares about me.

Since my postings seems to upset your delicate sensibilities, little shrimp dick, I suggest you take full advantage of the ignore button so you won't suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous butthurt on account of me any longer.

Im starting to think that Rory and FGB want a shot of Texasdick down their throats. Wtf!

Awww, you don't like my signature? I've obviously hit some sort of sensitive nerve with you, you little hothouse flower.

And I'm sure you will be shocked...SHOCKED...that I don't care one bit if a pussified piece of Texas trailer trash such as yourself cares about me.

Since my postings seems to upset your delicate sensibilities, little shrimp dick, I suggest you take full advantage of the ignore button so you won't suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous butthurt on account of me any longer.

Like a true bitch.

Damn!

I just found a whole box of popcorn!

I bet he grills with cheap spices too.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back