Is audio a turn on?

i_think_kink

Virgin
I'm really new to this and very curious, hence my frequent questions the last couple of days 😁

Im wondering if anyone out there, in particular men, enjoy listening to the audio files of women masturbating? Im seriously considering creating one, if anyone has the desire to listen to it. Bear in mind i wouldnt actually be speaking on it (im not that brave yet 😉) as i have a pretty heavy Australian accent which i personslly think comes across as quite bogan on recordings (sooo not sexy lol). So it would involve masturbation but you would only hear the breathing/moaning with little to no dialogue.

Would anyone be into this? If yes can you please state if you are male or female. Thanks in advance

I'm really new to this and very curious, hence my frequent questions the last couple of days 😁

Im wondering if anyone out there, in particular men, enjoy listening to the audio files of women masturbating? Im seriously considering creating one, if anyone has the desire to listen to it. Bear in mind i wouldnt actually be speaking on it (im not that brave yet 😉) as i have a pretty heavy Australian accent which i personslly think comes across as quite bogan on recordings (sooo not sexy lol). So it would involve masturbation but you would only hear the breathing/moaning with little to no dialogue.

Would anyone be into this? If yes can you please state if you are male or female. Thanks in advance

Yes yes and yes! Would be great! I don't mind Aussie accents being an Aussie lit member myself :p

Back