AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gorgeous! So glad to see the return of your incredibly sexy self!! You are edible as ever!!! :D

Glad to hear it AJ. It's a bad reflection on the rest of us when a guy makes a poor effort to satisfy a woman.

I think if you can stimulate her mind you can satisfy her body! It's worked for me so far.

YES!!! This!! Seduce the mind, the rest will follow.

Happy New Year, AJ! Mind if I tag along on this journey? :)

Please do! The more the merrier! Tis the season!

Naughty girl!!! :eek:

Moi? Naughty?? I'm shocked you'd think such a thing!

Keep it coming! Love your body :D

Well thank you! *grins*

Thank god for free passes!

I want to watch you make that last face.....

I want you to make me make that face!!!

My husband asked if he can set up his Go Pro's around the room when we do, so he can hear and see from multiple angles ;)

Oh really? He's just watching? *grins and winks*

I would place my hands on your knees and gently part your thighs.
Then, depending on the spur of the moment thoughts, either my head would
disappear between those thighs, or my body would continue to crawl between them, hover over you, and give you a kiss as you could feel the head of my cock press firmly against your waiting pussy.

Oh my... *draws ice cube down my neck* need to cool down a bit now!

mmmmmm that sexy body photographs so well, a very hot thread aj, hope it continues to go from strength to strength

Thank you... I'm definitely having fun!!

Have your audio files gone? Tried the links but not seeming to work. Is a shame as from the reaction they got they were great. Loving the sexy pictures too, AMAZING body xx

Link fixed... Hope you enjoyed!

Not quite, but sure was delightful

Some are easier to tolerate than others methinks.

Oh so need

You and sassy, mmm lovely images...

You just like the idea of watching my tongue slide across her swollen clit as her sweet honey coats my tongue.... Kiss me?

So miss those

They miss you!

Good to see you here again, AJ :D

Hiya! So nice to see people who were around for my first go round!!

I, for one, would love to contribute to the Sassy/AJ plane ticket fund if it is going to bring us audio and video!

Ooooo... I don't think one exists... Maybe you should start it!

Of course. I know what you can do with your tongue ;)

Lots of things!!

I was hoping you would land again. And you have done it beautifully. So glad to see you back again. Happy Holidays in deed!

Awww... Thanks darlin... Hope the copious fluids are flowin! *winks*

Sooooooo Suckable :kiss:

And biteable!!!

Wait, what!?! I can do that? I've never posted an audio here before.

These, I really enjoy.:kiss:

Yeah... You can set up a sound cloud account or even easier record on vocaroo. I'd love to hear! Do you sing too? You could post on Oxford don's "lets hear your voice"

:D CHOMP!!!! :D

Hawt as ever, sweet AJ!!!! :kiss::rose:

You always make me grin!! *hungry kisses*

first Kat, then aj. The best gift ever.:kiss:

:kiss:

Hey gorgeous! So glad to see the return of your incredibly sexy self!! You are edible as ever!!! :D

Thank you muchly!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
hi AJ! Hope you are well? I need a smile today as not been a great few days.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

If that's n invite .... P.M. Us where ..... :kiss:

That position is filled... But I do like it a lot... Learning to slowly define my sexuality... I've identified as submissive before but I don't think it's accurate... I think more that I'm into rough play and enjoy pain... Within certain boundaries.

hi AJ! Hope you are well? I need a smile today as not been a great few days.

fred

Did you get my emails? I can see ill have to get to that special project!!

Mmm...simply perfect!

Far from it but I appreciate the sentiment.

Hello AJ, you Wanton Woman

All are beautiful, this last set "overhead" is breathtaking! When you combine the fact that I can hear your voice through your Audio Submissions (highly recommended to all), you're quite distracting on a day that I resolved to not be so damn distracted.

Can I blame you for that?

That position is filled... But I do like it a lot... Learning to slowly define my sexuality... I've identified as submissive before but I don't think it's accurate... I think more that I'm into rough play and enjoy pain... Within boundaries .

we need to chat... :devil:

Look for our p.m. :kiss:

That position is filled... But I do like it a lot... Learning to slowly define my sexuality... I've identified as submissive before but I don't think it's accurate... I think more that I'm into rough play and enjoy pain... Within certain boundaries.

Did you get my emails? I can see ill have to get to that special project!!

Far from it but I appreciate the sentiment.

lol yes just now :eek: I think you can guess fav color and well like to hear what you enjoy... yes I saved everything from there... btw did I tell you I have 145 GB of mp3's stuff back from now to 1946.

fred

ps seeing doc in a hour

YES!!! This!! Seduce the mind, the rest will follow.
Oh my... *draws ice cube down my neck* need to cool down a bit now!
You just like the idea of watching my tongue slide across her swollen clit as her sweet honey coats my tongue.... Kiss me?
They miss you!
attachment.php

And biteable!!!
Yeah... You can set up a sound cloud account or even easier record on vocaroo.

nts - women have minds :devil:

Yeah like the rest she should know

Mmmm got other ideas for that cube too....

Just? Oh so readily, hungrily, frequently.

mmmmm

Miss that too :)

I couldn't get that working :eek:

Oh really? He's just watching? *grins and winks*

Ooooo... I don't think one exists... Maybe you should start it!

:eek: My god woman!!!

Yes, he loves to watch.

Your halo is seriously cracked!!

All are beautiful, this last set "overhead" is breathtaking! When you combine the fact that I can hear your voice through your Audio Submissions (highly recommended to all), you're quite distracting on a day that I resolved to not be so damn distracted.

Can I blame you for that?

Sure... I can think of worse things to be blamed for! :D

we need to chat... :devil:

Look for our p.m. :kiss:

Got it... Thanks. Definitely not my thing though. :)

lol yes just now :eek: I think you can guess fav color and well like to hear what you enjoy... yes I saved everything from there... btw did I tell you I have 145 GB of mp3's stuff back from now to 1946.

fred

ps seeing doc in a hour

How'd it go honey?

nts - women have minds :devil:

Mmmm got other ideas for that cube too....

Miss that too :)

:kiss: you, me, ice... Cold!!! Hotel hallways and giggles

Somehow I get that you are quite methodical.

Sometimes....

I tend to go with what's right for the moment. For instance, sometimes, methodically overloading all of your senses until you peak with a 'white hot' orgasm is right.

At others, patience is cast aside and stripping each other naked, screwing each others brains out in a battle for dominance until neither of us can move a muscle may be the better choice.

What do 'you' think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back