The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

I've been reading through this thread...

this is an issue not just shared by women, but men too. Males are programmed by society to be silent about anything that smacks of weakness or vulnerability, so such things as body image insecurity gets shoved into a closet and ignored.

My nephew is anorexic. He's not the only young man to suffer this illness. That aside, the men here should post to support the brave women who have posted. So far, the only man who has posted, was an older guy with a rather decent body for his age. He might be 10lbs overweight. (im ignoring the hornytoad cockatar poster)

So. I'm issuing myself a public challenge. I can't do it this weekend because of work, but by Monday evening I am going to post a pic of myself shirtless. This is not about validation or compliments (trust me, there wont be any). It's to show solidarity.

If I do not post it by Monday evening, I expect Honey to call me out.

Believe me, I could do with the "girls" shrinking!!!

I can understand...its just that a lot of people, especially us dirty old men tend to think that if a woman loses weight, her boobs are going to stay the same size. lol

this is an issue not just shared by women, but men too. Males are programmed by society to be silent about anything that smacks of weakness or vulnerability, so such things as body image insecurity gets shoved into a closet and ignored.

My nephew is anorexic. He's not the only young man to suffer this illness. That aside, the men here should post to support the brave women who have posted. So far, the only man who has posted, was an older guy with a rather decent body for his age. He might be 10lbs overweight. (im ignoring the hornytoad cockatar poster)

So. I'm issuing myself a public challenge. I can't do it this weekend because of work, but by Monday evening I am going to post a pic of myself shirtless. This is not about validation or compliments (trust me, there wont be any). It's to show solidarity.

Setting achievable goals and having accountability are great ideas. :) Go for it!

Amazing :heart:

Anyone who knows me will not be surprised to hear me say that I hope this will be a discussion thread as much as a pic thread. :)

Gentlemen, perhaps you could start us off. How do you feel about a chubby tummy?

Curvy can be sex! Curvy with a little belly even more so!

This belly has to go

Thats one sexy body. Nice big tits an a sweet belly to squeeze, kiss an play with. Lovely legs too. Nothing wrong with a lady that has a belly or extra weight its all good mmmm

Setting achievable goals and having accountability are great ideas. :) Go for it!

Nev has asked me to hold him accountable, too. In fact, I am to help him with taking this pic.

This thread is such a sensitive thread. It needs not be about boobs or some dude who has something he wants between a woman's boobs but about the bravery of those men & women who are baring something of such a sensitive nature.

Back