Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, your exploits go over very well here! At least for me... Maybe we could share a car wash sometime. :)
Generally I'm very "solo" oriented, but I wouldn't mind you offering the car wash owner a hand job so we don't have to pay. I don't think you would have a problem with that. Right?
 
Generally I'm very "solo" oriented, but I wouldn't mind you offering the car wash owner a hand job so we don't have to pay. I don't think you would have a problem with that. Right?

i like someone that is resourceful in our current economic downturn:)
 
That's me--always thinin'.
If I could only find a way of getting my prescriptions cheaper!
And let's face it, showing a little skin has really helped me out financially. Just recently my rental got dinged(?) somehow and I didn't realize it until right before I returned it. The guy signing in the cars was a pretty nice guy anyway, but my little show before getting out of the car while I explained it wasn't my fault surely helped that "ding" being ignored.
 
Last edited:
On my couch this afternoon before work on cam it was a rather big load part of it hit my chest.
 
In the shop last night. It was late and I was standing there looking out the window, had just shut the heat off and the lights were out. Couldn't help but to pull it out and stroke it until I shot a few globs across the concrete floor. Ummm, cumming is the best way of going, or so they say.
 
---

sitting at the Bolles Harbor fishing site looking out at Lake Erie,
smoking a nice fat joint and slowly stroking my dick
just taking my time and enjoying every little sensation,
thinking about a missed opportunity
 
Today at work in the meeting room with a couple of xvideos clips. Nobody else in at the time so locked the front door and rubbed away. Hopefully again tomorrow.
 
"So how are you doing down there? Am I talking too much?"
"No, no. I'm really enjoying this. It's scary, but fun. Uh, can I see your bu... ass again?"
"Why not?" I said as I knelt on the seat facing away from Becky. "I'll even spank myself for you. I deserve to be spanked, right? Taking advantage of a sweet innocent girl like you."
"Oh god, please keep talking like that Helen. Oh boy..."
"Right here in the 7-11 parking lot. Spreading my cheeks for this wide-eyed, cute as a button, pony-tailed Becky. Becky with her hand down her pants asking me to show her my ass..."
So, I got a call from Becky today. She's actually taking the train to meet me next Tuesday. So, for all of you who have been inquiring, I may have more to share with you.
 
outside in mini van

I made a slave pic a female family member... either mother or sister...he chose mom...i made him bring a dirty pair of his mothers pantys...and the high heels she wore to work....i then....made him lick his moms pantys while he was pounding his cock...i licked his moms heel deep.... perfect pheromone...i listend then described in depth how much he liked tasting his mothers pussy...i then shot in his..mothers black sweaty work heels...i made him clean my mess up...he playefdwith the cum awhile.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top