Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They've got me surrounded" someone once said...

A bit of context: a selfie from my turret porch, showing the porch roof and edge of gray shingled roof of one neighbor, and the reddish brown shingled roof of another neighbor. Close quarters!

attachment.php

Mara,
You are always so lovely and have the greatest awareness and selection of your backdrops.
I guess the neighbors are a bit too close for your comfort, because I know how you thrive on the exploration of your surroundings.

You are truly awesome.

Right nipple got to play outside on the turret porch, and left nipple felt left out.

She is pouting, posing by the window to give you a look at the turret porch, with its water view between neighboring houses. Close quarters!

attachment.php

Attachments

• closequarters.jpg
    closequarters.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
"They've got me surrounded" someone once said...

A bit of context: a selfie from my turret porch, showing the porch roof and edge of gray shingled roof of one neighbor, and the reddish brown shingled roof of another neighbor. Close quarters!

attachment.php

MMMMMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMMM!

Oooh! Lucky us. The pic is back. Oh, woman, your nipples are
SO mouth worthy and mouth tempting!

Right nipple got to play outside on the turret porch, and left nipple felt left out.

She is pouting, posing by the window to give you a look at the turret porch, with its water view between neighboring houses. Close quarters!

attachment.php

Good Morning Sweet Lady:kiss:

attachment.php

Very hot!!!! I would love to be one of your neighbors.;)

just popping in for a moment with the final bit of context, shot through a window

You can't see the road in front of the house because of the window mullion and porch rail, but the beach and bay are visible between the trees. The front porch and upper deck collect some nice breezes, but are on display to the street.

attachment.php

Attachments

• outfront.jpg
    outfront.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 203
just popping in for a moment with the final bit of context, shot through a window

You can't see the road in front of the house because of the window mullion and porch rail, but the beach and bay are visible between the trees. The front porch and upper deck collect some nice breezes, but are on display to the street.

attachment.php

Yummie I want. Lick or two o three :devil:

In the words of Mr. Rogers, "Won't you be my neighbor?"

attachment.php

Looking forward to the pics where you moon your neighbors!!

It looks as if your left nipple is making a bid for pre-eminence, ascertaining its peerless perkiness. Who would challenge it?

Forgive my nonsense.
Sorry I have posted this twice.

Last edited:
It looks as if your left nipple is making a bid for pre-eminence, ascertaining its peerless perkiness. Who would challenge it?

Forgive my nonsense. :eek:

I must admit it took me more than ten (enticing) views of your first selfie to see any water!

Must say, your setting looks quite nice, but you are really adding to it with your pics, Ms M

Dark Lord

Lady of Light -- ahhh, the yin and yang of it all..

Mara,
You are always so lovely and have the greatest awareness and selection of your backdrops.
I guess the neighbors are a bit too close for your comfort, because I know how you thrive on the exploration of your surroundings.

You are truly awesome.

too true, the neighbors are too close and the public areas are too crowded with people!

Thanks, m'dear, for your comments on my backdrops, and your attentiveness to the details that matter a great deal to me.

Whoooooosh go the bubbles.... Shwing!

yay hooray!

MMMMMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMMM!

:kiss:

Love the way you take a selfie. But hate that your last pic was removed. :confused:

thanks for telling me. On my computer, it looked like it posted. I had to delete and try again.

Oooh! Lucky us. The pic is back. Oh, woman, your nipples are SO mouth worthy and mouth tempting!

thanks for letting me know about the problem and that I'd managed to get the pic up. And extra special thanks for the mouth worthy and mouth tempting comment!

Good Morning Sweet Lady:kiss:

after some time away from computer and thread, it's lovely to come back to special messages like this.

Very hot!!!! I would love to be one of your neighbors.;)

it's a densely settled little town -- you never know what you might see... or hear...

Yummie I want. Lick or two o three :devil:

mmm...
sounds good

In the words of Mr. Rogers, "Won't you be my neighbor?"

Love Mr. Rogers!

will you bail me out? the police are always circling around these one-way streets

Forgive my nonsense.
Sorry I have posted this twice.

"peerless perkiness" buys you a lot of forgiveness!

Time to bump this lovely lady back to page one where she belongs.

thanks, Jason
I went to Boston and took a day off, but it seems you never take a day off!

I must admit it took me more than ten (enticing) views of your first selfie to see any water!

Must say, your setting looks quite nice, but you are really adding to it with your pics, Ms M

I'm glad you kept looking and the bay finally caught your notice.
Thanks, T, for your kind assessment.

it must be time to heat things up with some wax pics

attachment.php

Attachments

• wax40.jpg
    wax40.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 387
  • wax41.jpg
    wax41.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 359
I think I'm beginning to like you wax games, but how do you remove it? surely a knife would be too dangerous?

The earring adds a bit of sophistication to this photo.
Were you suspended before the waxing?

it's a densely settled little town -- you never know what you might see... or hear...

---------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1213 View Post

will you bail me out? the police are always circling around these one-way streets

it will cost you a spanking :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back