Faculty Lounge OOC ((INVITE ONLY))

LitShark

Predator
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Posts
3,447
le-saint-gabriel-image5.jpg


Faculty Members: LitShark, fr33ks33k, Scuttle Buttin', Bevatoria, Britwitch, saysalice, Angeleyz, thestruggle, monique_minx

BDSMU Faculty Directory:
Dr. George Helms, DFA BDSM
TA: Skylar Johnson, BFA

Prof. Mikel Moruno, MFA

TA: Emmaline Cantor, BSc

Prof. Theodore Wellington, MFA
TA: Micah Simmons, BS

Prof. Dale Sharp, MA

TA: TBD

Admin/Nurse: Bianca Riesling, BA

Faculty Positions: CLOSED

Student Registration: OPEN! (Visit the Enrollment Center)
 
Last edited:
Maybe it doesn't have an official name. Spoken of only in whispers in the underground. "The Black Tie University", "Leather and Lace Institute of Higher Learning", "BDSMU", etc...
 
Maybe it doesn't have an official name. Spoken of only in whispers in the underground. "The Black Tie University", "Leather and Lace Institute of Higher Learning", "BDSMU", etc...

I like those ideas, "unofficial" names--but maybe some innocuous sounding to have a decent front when making funding/grant requests, like "Behavioral Devotions of St. Magdalene University," known to those who are employed by and attend as BDSMU.

Also, thanks for joining!
 
5970d827f465bf21efc786f929d12696.jpg


Faculty Member: Dr. George Helms
Degrees: MFA, Performance and Sex Politics; DFA, BDSM Performance and Innovation
Classification: cis, hetero, male, Dominant
Preferred Default Honorific: Sir or Dr. Helms
Expertise: humiliation, elaborate punishment, spontaneous bondage, equipment fabrication, machines
Position: Tenured Professor, Chair of the Rules Committee and Dean of Disciplinary Administration
Age: 41
Teaching Assistant: Skylar Johnson

Courses Offered for Spring: Advanced Humiliation, Art Bondage Workshop (Lab)
 
Last edited:
Welcome to our newest faculty member Scuttle Buttin'. Should we begin to discuss dress code?
 
I'd imagine there to be an overall dress code with modifications for specific classes.

I make a motion that students be prohibited from wearing panties unless otherwise instructed by a member of the faculty.

Do I have a second?

I'll start looking through uniforms later tonight and offer options.
 
Proposed Uniform Style Guide

BDSMU Dress Code Samples:


Primary

img59899255.jpg


Alternate

632144617_072.jpg


Includes a grey cardigan vest bearing the school crest, white knee socks and optional headbands/ribbons in the school's plaid. Slight variations are accepted. Black shoes only.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Bevatoria, our newest faculty member.

Please get your Faculty Profiles and votes on the proposals regarding dress code, currently open on the floor. The sooner everyone's got a rough idea of what they'll be teaching, the sooner we can open up enrollment for TAs and students.

Thanks faculty!
 
I'll work on getting my bio typed up this week. My uniform votes are for primary 1 and 3. Not big on the sailor option.
 
I'll work on getting my bio typed up this week. My uniform votes are for primary 1 and 3. Not big on the sailor option.

Alright, I'm not thrilled with either of the sailor options either. What if we had P4 be the official uniform with the black tie and skirt in P1 as secondary options? Perhaps students start catering their choices to the perceived tastes of their professors, maybe some alter their uniform to express themselves...

If no one objects to the 4, 1 combo plan, I'm ready to write it into our bylaws. (But woe betide the girl who shows up as wrinkled and unkempt as that garment in P1)

Thanks for your input gentlemen. Feel free to start inviting Teaching Assistants who you'd like to help you with your lesson plans and lectures.
 
Howdy gents. Still thinking up a character of my own so I can get inside his head, as well as thinking up his 'curriculum'. Would be happy to let you folks get first dibs since you were here first, and since I'm still figuring out who's who, anyways.

Uniform votes - 1 and 4 are fine by me. More layers can make certain things more interesting in terms of making students feel exposed without the jacket, or the tie (or using the tie for something else), etc.

As for panties/no panties - part of the fun for the writers here might be removal of said garment, whether it's done by the student, instructor, TA. If a certain session involves no undergarments, that could be the instructor's discretion. But mandating it seems too far.
 
Howdy gents. Still thinking up a character of my own so I can get inside his head, as well as thinking up his 'curriculum'. Would be happy to let you folks get first dibs since you were here first, and since I'm still figuring out who's who, anyways.

Uniform votes - 1 and 4 are fine by me. More layers can make certain things more interesting in terms of making students feel exposed without the jacket, or the tie (or using the tie for something else), etc.

As for panties/no panties - part of the fun for the writers here might be removal of said garment, whether it's done by the student, instructor, TA. If a certain session involves no undergarments, that could be the instructor's discretion. But mandating it seems too far.

Fine by me, the motion to restrict undergarments as part of the uniform/dress code bylaws is hereby struck down, due to lack of a second.

I think that the inclusion of a grey cashmere sweatervest bearing the schools crest would be a welcome inclusion, as some might prefer that to the uniform jacket.
 
Greetings again Faculty and Staff. Sincere and heartfelt regrets for my unreliability as of late, I’ve been caught up in the last stages of final projects before graduation. But now, with my creative outlets drying up, I’d really like to begin this in earnest, recruiting TAs and students very soon (one TA may have already given verbal confirmation).

So in the interest of getting things rolling, I’ve put together a profile template for all of you faculty members (and any TAs you’d like to bring along) to begin sorting out your curriculum.

FACULTY PROFILE:

Faculty Member: (name)
Degrees: (acronyms)
Classification: (identity)
Preferred Default Honorific: (what you’d like students to call you unless otherwise instructed)
Expertise: (what you’ll be teaching)
Position: (titles)
Age: (duh)
Teaching Assistant: (who will be working with you)
Courses Offered: (classes you’ll be teaching 1-3 depending on your preferred involvement)

(please include a picture)

Some examples of classes I’d like to see offered at BDSMU: Interm. Water Bondage, Intro/Adv Picquerism, Intro/Adv. to Breath Play, Physical Education (practical sex cardio), Cock Worship, Ropework Lab, Deprivation Training Lab, Non-Con Roleplay, Adv. Exhibitionism, Subspace Grad. Seminar… these are just a few examples off the top of my head. We can work on lesson plans and scheduling once we have a fuller list of faculty members.

Also, if any of you would like to recommend other faculty members who haven’t yet been invited, please let me know.

TA PROFILE:

Teaching Assistant: (name)
Degrees: (acronyms)
Classification: (identity)
Preferred Title: (what you’d like to be called)
Faculty Adviser: (who you’ll be working with)
Position: (what your responsibilities will include aside from Assisting faculty)
Age: (age)
Graduate Field of Study: (what your graduate studies will focus on)

(please include a picture)

Ideally, each faculty member would recruit their own TA, but if you don’t have anyone in mind, let me know and I’ll type up a recruitment memo.

Thanks again everyone for being part of this, I can’t wait to see what this faculty ends up looking like.

SYLLABUS TEMPLATE:

Syllabus: (Course title and #)
Prof: (Character Name)
TA: (Character Name)
Course Objective: (What students should be learning, assume basic fetish knowledge/understanding)
Grading: (how to succeed)
Course Units: (how things are broken down)
Conduct: (how students should act)

((Sent from the Desk of Dr. George Helms DFA BDSM))
 
Last edited:
TA Profile

Teaching Assistant: Skylar Johnson

Degrees: Studying for her art degree, with a specialism in Erotic Photography

Classification: cis, female, bisexual, submissive

Preferred Title: Sky, outside of the lecture theatre, but when in lectures she is fully aware a range of titles may well be applied to her.

Faculty Adviser: Dr George Helms

Position: Student mentor/tutor, on campus photographer as and when needed by other faculty members and/or students.

Age: 23

Graduate Field of Study: Erotic Photography
 
You may notice some changes around here.

Anyone have software for mapping layouts of buildings and landscape? I need to get started mapping the grounds.

Welcome to Ms. Skylar Johnson, our first Teacher's Aide.

((Post under construction))
 
Faculty Member: Professor Mikel Moruno
Degrees: MFA - physiology and pain management; MA - psychology
Classification: cis, male, heterosexual, sadistic dominant.
Preferred Default Honorific: Sir
Expertise: pain play, humiliation/objectification, psychological play, non-con play
Position: Tenured Professor,
Age: 36
Teaching Assistant: saysalice
Courses Offered: Intro to Masochism, Advanced Pain (AP Sadomasochism), Psychology in Sex
 
Last edited:
If any of this doesn't make sense for a TA, just let me know, please.

Teaching Assistant: Emmaline Cantor
Degrees: B.Sc. - psychology
Classification: cis female, hetero-flexible, submissive, service switch
Preferred Title: Miss, Emma...other four-letter words
Faculty Adviser: Professor Mikel Moruno
Position: Personal assistant to Professor Moruno, in-class demonstrator, schoolyard and hall monitor
Age: 25
Graduate Field of Study: sexual deviance and paraphilias
 
Last edited:
These look exceptional you two, I was hoping you'd be able to join us in some capacity alice. These profiles are of course both accepted and have been added to the directory. We're just about halfway finished with faculty profiles, then we can start recruiting for enrollment (I'll build a separate thread for this).

Those classes look great, I'll definitely be looking to sit in on a session or two of that Adv. Pain class, you may want to use the Workshop Lab space for certain lectures of that class which I'll make available.

Next step is planning the course syllabus/lesson plans, but that can take place simultaneous to recruitment.
 
Theodore Wellington
Degrees: Master of Arts Degrees in both Sociology and Psychology
Classification: cis heterosexual male
Preferred Default Honorific: Sir or Professor Wellington
Expertise: Sensory Deprivation and Exhibitionism
Position: Tenured Professor
Age: 34
Teaching Assistant: none (position open)
Courses Offered: Sensory Deprivation Lab, Intro to Exhibitionism, Exhibitionism: Advanced Practices and Procedures.
 
Last edited:
Teaching Assistant: Micah Simmons
Degrees: B.S. in Psychology: Addictions
Classification: cis female, bisexual submissive
Preferred Title: Micah, Mike... or whatever the distinguished BDSMU facility dictate
Faculty Adviser: Professor Wellington
Position: Assistant to Professor Wellington, campus dietician and pharmacist, RA for girls' dorm A-2
Age: 22
Graduate Field of Study: Sexual Pharmacology & Aphrodisiacs with a concentration in Sensory Experimentation
 
Head's up fr33k, your pic doesn't work.


403 Permission Denied
You do not have permission for this request /wp-content/uploads/2011/05/shemarblacktie.jpg
 
Back
Top