YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mature, 63 year old gent, working from home today. Will be on both Lit and Yahoo off and on between conference calls. Would enjoy chatting on various topics with a wonderful lady. Topics can be on the mundane to erotic. Hope to get a hello from you.

Mature, 63 year old gent, working from home today. Will be on both Lit and Yahoo off and on between conference calls. Would enjoy chatting on various topics with a wonderful lady. Topics can be on the mundane to erotic. Hope to get a hello from you.

What's your yahoo ID though?

Mine is my name here... with the _ as per here.

Flirtatious convo wanted at work :)

Love to talk about likes / dislikes, experiences... and if we hit off lets flirt along the way and see what happens... ladies only please

decentlooknguy35 @ yahoo, robgrneyes504 on Skype :)

I miss my yahoo. Anyone have Any other options for chatting. I have kik. Nkdplay82.

39 M always looking for interesting chat partners. I am straight but am open to men or women as long as you enjoy talking about what turns you on and gets you off. Likes, dislikes, fantasies, experiences...

P_Bate on yahoo

See you there...
Patrick

Gonna be on yahoo for most of the day, would enjoy chatting with any ladies out there. My id is gamerscott29.

Online for detailed/descriptive roleplay.
Open to almost role/scenario.
IM/PM me one and we can discuss likes and limits.

I'm bored at work, looking for conversation with an intelligent, creative woman.

I'm a 43 year old male...creative, respectful and sensual...

I'm on for the next 45 if anyone wants to chat and get off: wives, gfs, fantasies (public, group, incest...)...
m. 40.
lustatseaxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back